Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This game is godlike but please add a full gallery, the teasing is maybe the best part of this game but once you've seen those scenes there is no way to repeat them.
Developers aren't reading the thread at this time - they won't be back until sometime during the weekend or later. They are focusing their efforts in their discord until then. Doubtful they will read anything in this thread posted from June 4 until then.

To be clear, you not only want to repeat the sex scenes - but almost any of the scenes in the game? Because you can repeat sex scenes as well as go to the gallery through the Hex in the MC's bedroom closet. Also: #5,925 and #5,953 BTW - I found those posts by using the search function found on every page of this thread --
1686100440884.png

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
This game is godlike but please add a full gallery, the teasing is maybe the best part of this game but once you've seen those scenes there is no way to repeat them.
May not be what you are looking for but most (if not all) of the h-scenes can be replayed - just go to the glowing symbol in the closet/room under your bedroom.

Reactions: densittie

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Developers aren't reading the thread at this time - they won't be back until sometime during the weekend or later. They are focusing their efforts in their discord until then. Doubtful they will read anything in this thread posted from June 4 until then.

To be clear, you not only want to repeat the sex scenes - but almost any of the scenes in the game? Because you can repeat sex scenes as well as go to the gallery through the Hex in the MC's bedroom closet. Also: #5,925 and #5,953
Man...that's twice today I was like 30 seconds too slow ( and a little less detailed)

KermitwithaC

May 18, 2021
I think I can safely say the comic quest with Ashley is bugged. After reloading it a half dozen times and trying multiple combinations of approaching the circles and giving the good/bad response to the fanboy I still can't talk to Ashley after getting all 3 books to complete the quest and just get locked in the comin store.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think I can safely say the comic quest with Ashley is bugged. After reloading it a half dozen times and trying multiple combinations of approaching the circles and giving the good/bad response to the fanboy I still can't talk to Ashley after getting all 3 books to complete the quest and just get locked in the comin store.
Did you follow my advice from #7,114? If you copied exactly what I do in my playthrough, you should have had no problem. If you still have a problem - you should go to the developer's discord because they aren't reading here for at least a couple of more days (and probably won't even skim through the posts from June 4 until then).

KermitwithaC

May 18, 2021
Did you follow my advice from #7,114? If you copied exactly what I do in my playthrough, you should have had no problem. If you still have a problem - you should go to the developer's discord because they aren't reading here for at least a couple of more days (and probably won't even skim through the posts from June 4 until then).
Thanks but no luck I even ran into the wall before approaching the circles like you did but Ashley won't respond and clicking on the table says I can't approach till I have all 3 books even though I grabbed all three books. I guess I'll try reporting it in discord later.

Reactions: Count Morado

molisei

Jan 12, 2018
In the save slot 50 of version 0.55, battle option is on.
Can you turn it off or do you have to restart the whole game to change it?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There are jobs to apply in this game?
If you are playing strictly the new content - the MC doesn't need to do anything to earn money, the preloaded save has enough $$$ already.

If you are playing from the start, the MC earns:
  • $10 for doing daily chores at the apartment (dishes, trash, making the couch into a bed)
  • $20 or $25 (I forget which) by delivering pizzas once that option is opened up after the quest of going to church with the sisters
  • $40(?) daily for a job at the hospital after cleaning up for Sweeps on the day Leslie takes the MC to the hospital
  • $100(?) for cleaning Candy's pool only when that quest item is available and completed
Those are the ones I remember. If there are others, someone else will chime in.

And, yes, if you know how to use a save editor and make sure you save backups - you could just edit the save file to give max $$$.

Reactions: Admiral Ramirez

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I know this is a half update, but I'm still a little disappointed by it. The aunt stuff is pretty good, I like that progression. But the mom stuff is just more boobs and blowjob, and honestly with what she lets him do and the way she flirts with him, she's basically ready to fuck him at that point.

The stuff with the cousin is good, I really like how she gets him to tell her about his desire for the other family members, super hot. Ashley stuff was the worst though. I can appreciate there was no sexual progression except an ass slap, but it would have been good to go somewhere else with her and bond rather than the "go to the store and fight this random dude" as part of her quest. That stuff is just padding to make it feel longer. Even just Ashley going with you to get the snacks, and she bends over to get one and you see her asscrack a bit and the two poke fun at each other for it. I think most would prefer that to fighting some random guy who is possessed or whatever.

That being said though, it was hit and miss. And the game has been pretty good so far overall so I can't complain too much. And Breadman is amazing, and hope if he sees this he'll take it more as constructive criticism, rather than me just bitching.

molisei

Jan 12, 2018
Can I skip battle after the first battle choice or do I have to restart the whole game to change it?

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
it is possible mom aunt threeosome or mom neighbor or mom teacher in all games i played it is the same mom mom and the sister,sorry i am boored

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
In the save slot 50 of version 0.55, battle option is on.
Can you turn it off or do you have to restart the whole game to change it?
Can I skip battle after the first battle choice or do I have to restart the whole game to change it?
I do not see an option to skip the battle in the store. You have to beat it. There's a save prompt for that quest just before going to the MC family's house, but that is quite a bit back to loop. Create a new save just before clicking on the final circle in the store so that you have short turn around.

Also, you should be saving in a new save slot every time the MC daily in his bedroom in case you have technical issues, miss something, etc.
it is possible mom aunt threeosome or mom neighbor or mom teacher in all games i played it is the same mom mom and the sister,sorry i am boored
Bored or tired? That's a rambling sentence.

The only threesome in this game at this time is with the angels. As for scenes with Leslie, while there is a lot of teasing and leading up to full sex scene with Leslie, including handjob, boobjob, etc - it's not planned for the MC to go "all the way" with her until around v0.10.

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
Count Morado-sorry english is noth me langue-

but as I already wrote in all the games, it's always the same... the relationship with the teacher, sister, aunt, mother, but it wouldn't be bad to add a little excitement, for example in the school scene the teacher and, for example, another teacher surprises them and later joins or what can I say, their mother will surprise them, or the teacher at home will surprise the mother with her son, mother, son, classmates and another sorry i use translator

Ikona Ověřeno komunitou

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Count Morado-sorry english is noth me langue-

but as I already wrote in all the games, it's always the same... the relationship with the teacher, sister, aunt, mother, but it wouldn't be bad to add a little excitement, for example in the school scene the teacher and, for example, another teacher surprises them and later joins or what can I say, their mother will surprise them, or the teacher at home will surprise the mother with her son, mother, son, classmates and another sorry i use translator

View attachment 2680917
Okay, if this is a suggestion, then you will want to wait until next week to say it again. The developers are not reading the thread from June 4 until sometime late in the weekend or the coming Monday. They are focused on communicating in their Discord for bugfixes, answering questions, receiving comments and suggestions on the update. Then they will make some fixes and release the actual public version that is free for everyone to play. About that time is when they are planning to check in on this thread. So if this is a sincere suggestion, either go to their discord or wait a few days and suggest it again.

Also, if you are using a translator, I recommend DEEPL.com if your language is supported. When typing full sentences with good grammar, punctuation, and spelling, it translates nearly perfect. I have typed paragraphs in English and then translated into five consecutive other languages before translating back into English; I have found that my initial paragraph closely matches the final paragraph DEEPL provides.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: FakoSIL
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes