Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i click on it and it doesnt say its valid
Well, I clicked it and it opened the redirect page, opened my discord app and connected me without issue.
I've heard similar compliants on other threads with people getting "errors" from Discord links that work for other people, I assume it has something to do with whatever device/app/OS you are using or maybe your firewall or antivirus is responsible since it involves opening & connecting a third party app?
Afraid I don't really have more info on that.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i click on it and it doesnt say its valid
It's you, friend. It's valid for me.
Two possibilities (there are others - but usually these are the two most prevalent):
  • If you are on 100 discord servers already, you are maxed out.
  • Your account or IP is banned from the discord server or discord, as a whole. Had you joined previously but clicked on a link in discord which spread spam, causing your ban? Were there other problems for you on discord which may have wider implications?
I'm not asking for a response - but to offer food for thought. If it's working for others but not for you, something on your end is causing the problem. Stil996 brings up other good thoughts.
Two very different images, first one has very natural tits, while the second one has ridiculously oversized boobs. Cartoon laws of caricature vs reality are in play.
Not only that, but the 3d version - while adequate fan art - lacks quality, artistic style, etc. I find the 3d version undesirable and without merit. The idea anyone would consider it worthy of a "vs." speaks volumes about the low bar of expectations.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
....Not only that, but the 3d version - while adequate fan art - lacks quality, artistic style, etc. I find the 3d version undesirable and without merit. The idea anyone would consider it worthy of a "vs." speaks volumes about the low bar of expectations.
I gave the 3D version the benefit of the doubt that it was a rushed mockup, Personally I find huge overinflated boobs a massive turnoff when I see them in real life (I can't help but imagine beach balls buried in the flesh and it makes me nauseous), but in the context of cartoony caricatures, they are more than acceptable.

+ Halo!!!! fuck that!!! Yuk :oops: :confused: :p

Reactions: Alandir

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Going to go with 2D. 3D models are a hit or miss concept, even more so when you aim for a realism. 3D anime style is still very nice to look at, especially cell-shaded. But imo, there's a very fine line between a great realistic 3d model and a really ugly realistic one. And the one shown is very much in the ugly territory. And it's not even a matter of taste, if you think the 3D one looks good....you're in dire need of your eyes getting checked or your standards are incredibly low.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
more like silacon but then there are those who have natrul big breast. those who have big breast also have bad back ploblems too. so i hear

Voiceful

Feb 20, 2021
Hey Breadman! Love your work, not in a rush or anything but out of genuine curiosity what’s the latest that you expect the update to be out by? Thanks and love your work! Keep it up man

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Hey Breadman! Love your work, not in a rush or anything but out of genuine curiosity what’s the latest that you expect the update to be out by? Thanks and love your work! Keep it up man
This is the best answer you'll get: #6379

Even the slightest of estimations are taken as promises on the Internet, so we just don't do it.

Pingoyo

Nov 23, 2020
View attachment 2255388

Overview:
A young man moves into a new apartment, discovering a summoning circle and making a deal with a Demoness, gaining new physical...tools and abilities, in exchange for possibly losing his immortal soul!​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-27
Release Date: 2022-12-22
Developer: Breadman Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Old saves will not work, play from the included slot50 save or start a new game!
For Mobile users, no save is included unfortunately

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - GDRIVE - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - GDRIVE - -
WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED

Extras: Graphic Improvement Mod (WIN Only) - Joiplay Instructions -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1460731 View attachment 1460733 View attachment 1460734 View attachment 1460735 View attachment 1460737 View attachment 1558356 View attachment 1558361 View attachment 1558362 View attachment 1696776 View attachment 1696787 View attachment 1696789 View attachment 1898730 View attachment 1898731 View attachment 1898732 View attachment 2255404 View attachment 2255408 View attachment 2255410
Patch Review

It had few advances in the stories but they were good enough, especially the story of Sabrina. Damn, I thought she was going to be the MC SIMP type just to fuck, but I was amazed at Sabrina's character development, going from a silly and arrogant girl to being a pretty nice character with explained origins and combat system is interesting too.
Regarding the story of Angella (the busty woman), I feel that it was very rushed and that there should have been more interaction with the character, rather than passing in the background and that it allowed for many more sexual scenes, even so 8/10, but if there were more content about her in the future, 11/10.
I expected more content with Leslie and the plot twist of uninhibiting her again seemed unnecessarily extended at first, but she ended up justifying herself well, it is the main story, therefore it has to be one of the best AND ABOVE ALL THE MOST ENTERTAINING. My recommendation would be, not to take so long with the main content (that is, sex), because it makes it too tedious, and focus on the variety of scene content.
The rest is practically the same. My expectations are set on Cassie, I think she is the best design and she has the potential to do incredible scenes with MC. Try to do a long scene with her, with thrusts like those of Jhonny the kid or Juanelcaballoloco ;)).

Fundamental

- 0% NTR, share content full avoidable.
- A less silly and SIMP protagonist.
- Go deeper into those characters that are closer to their first sex scenes.

Top char designs:

5- Dolly
4- Lilith
3- Leslie
2- Angella
1- Cassie

Reactions: thurton
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes