LawlessYoda

Sep 23, 2017
Anyone having issue as i? Cant join the server, even though i was already in it, just disappeared from my servers, i dont post or talk there so i know i wasnt banned for anything, just joined to keep progress on the game, been there a few weeks.

Reactions: krumkrum

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Anyone having issue as i? Cant join the server, even though i was already in it, just disappeared from my servers, i dont post or talk there so i know i wasnt banned for anything, just joined to keep progress on the game, been there a few weeks.
Provided you aren't banned, there can be a few reasons why you can't join, and a couple things you can try.
  1. Discord is having temporary issues, in which case you need to wait. Try again in a few days.
  2. You have hit the max limit of servers you can join. Check if you've hit the 100 server limit (200 for Nitro users).
  3. You've been blocked in some manner, perhaps because Discord found suspicious activity from your IP. Try temporarily turning off your VPN if you use one.
  4. Try joining via a private/incognito window.
  5. Try joining on a different device.
If nothing works, I recommend contacting Discord instead.

Reactions: LawlessYoda

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
The day after you meet the neighbor girl next door, the moment I step outside the front door of the house, the game freezes, I hear music still but can't move or interact. It appears I can leave the house if I teleport somewhere else in the city, but the moment I return and walk up the stairs it freezes again. Anyone else have the same issue as me?

Is there a fix for this?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
The day after you meet the neighbor girl next door, the moment I step outside the front door of the house, the game freezes, I hear music still but can't move or interact. It appears I can leave the house if I teleport somewhere else in the city, but the moment I return and walk up the stairs it freezes again. Anyone else have the same issue as me?

Is there a fix for this?
This is a known bug that's been fixed, was also asked and answered on the previous page

https://f95zone.to/threads/demon-deals-v0-5-public-breadman-games.97458/post-10296439

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
This is a known bug that's been fixed, was also asked and answered on the previous page

https://f95zone.to/threads/demon-deals-v0-5-public-breadman-games.97458/post-10296439
Thank you, and sorry for re-asking the question. However, for me no inputs work what-so-ever, this includes the hotkeys, and pressing invisible phone button on the screen. The only thing that happens is right-clicking turns the character around, like someone else mentioned, but for me the routes of getting around the issue doesn't appear to work. I'll just need to wait for the next update.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Thank you, and sorry for re-asking the question. However, for me no inputs work what-so-ever, this includes the hotkeys, and pressing invisible phone button on the screen. The only thing that happens is right-clicking turns the character around, like someone else mentioned, but for me the routes of getting around the issue doesn't appear to work. I'll just need to wait for the next update.
once it's frozen your screwed, you need to skip the 4 hours before you leave the house on that day
I guarantee once you are frozen, you certainly can bypass it, as long as you manage to click on where the phone usually is. It's just invisible. I made sure to test it, and tens of people have had success doing that. It is true that you may also bypass it by waiting 4 hours before you enter the area. Here's my previous response to it:
Small mistake on our side that we've fixed in the next build. Press the top right corner where the phone icon usually is (pressing P may work), and it should open the phone like normal. Then wait for 4 hours and exit the phone. Everything should continue like normal from here.

Reactions: Stil996

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
are you able to join other servers and are there any channels missing?

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
I guarantee once you are frozen, you certainly can bypass it, as long as you manage to click on where the phone usually is. It's just invisible. I made sure to test it, and tens of people have had success doing that. It is true that you may also bypass it by waiting 4 hours before you enter the area. Here's my previous response to it:
Ah, I decided tried again here, and waiting with the 4 hour option on the phone before entering the area ended up working. The first time I had tried that I accidentally hit the 1hr wait, and then just did it 3 more times :p. When it came to trying the invisible phone when its frozen, I'm not sure, I must have clicked just about every pixel in the top 1/8th of the screen and nothing happened before I gave up earlier. I'm glad it ended up resolving the issue for a lot of people tho, there being multiple work arounds is helpful!

Last edited:
Reactions: BreadManGames

LawlessYoda

Sep 23, 2017
Thank you for the input i also have made contact to check on breadmans side if it was ban for odd reason, But as far as i know i only have 7 discord servers, i do not use VPN for it and use discord daily with my ISP no issues ever for gaming or anything, and i have tried to re/join on both regular firefox browser, desktop app and phone app, all do the same.

Also re-installed discord on the desktop end, with a full delete / clear / registry removal of all discord files prior to fresh install.

Provided you aren't banned, there can be a few reasons why you can't join, and a couple things you can try.
  1. Discord is having temporary issues, in which case you need to wait. Try again in a few days.
  2. You have hit the max limit of servers you can join. Check if you've hit the 100 server limit (200 for Nitro users).
  3. You've been blocked in some manner, perhaps because Discord found suspicious activity from your IP. Try temporarily turning off your VPN if you use one.
  4. Try joining via a private/incognito window.
  5. Try joining on a different device.
If nothing works, I recommend contacting Discord instead.

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
Thank you for the input i also have made contact to check on breadmans side if it was ban for odd reason, But as far as i know i only have 7 discord servers, i do not use VPN for it and use discord daily with my ISP no issues ever for gaming or anything, and i have tried to re/join on both regular firefox browser, desktop app and phone app, all do the same.

Also re-installed discord on the desktop end, with a full delete / clear / registry removal of all discord files prior to fresh install.
the only thing i can think of is ether your invite has been revoked or your ip address got blocked for some reason

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Just found this game, fun so far, but I've got some kind of bug - stepping out my front door on the morning of day two freezes the game. Any fixes?

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/03/19

This week was front-loaded with animations, which I completed on Wed night/Thursday morning (if you count plugging everything into the game and all that). I'm not quite done with the art of it but got through most of it and should be done early this week, so expect next log to have more progress in code and (hopefully) another jump in animation.

Fun stream tomorrow redrawing the MC/Leslie phone photo, in the current style - 5PM PST!

- Breadman
5_5_Progress_Log_12_post.png

dedcpyley

Nov 14, 2017
version 0.5 was released at the end of the year. it seems that they said that there will be no more such long development of updates, but what we see is that 0.5.5 is half completed in almost 3 months, therefore the update will not be released until the beginning of May, in no case do I devalue the work of the developers, but this is very annoying

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
version 0.5 was released at the end of the year. it seems that they said that there will be no more such long development of updates, but what we see is that 0.5.5 is half completed in almost 3 months, therefore the update will not be released until the beginning of May, in no case do I devalue the work of the developers, but this is very annoying
yes it is annoying but remember that 0.5 is bigger than 0.1 0.2 0.3 and 0.4 combine

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes