• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019

Overview:
I died and was reincarnated into a - wait no...

Welcome to Demon Gods, where you play as a recently deceased soul reincarnated by a goddess with a lack of empathy. Your task is simple: purify this world of corruption, but good luck with that. The goddess could care less about your success or failure.

This game is filled with moments that will (hopefully) make you laugh and others that will make you question your morals. There are also some very dark themes. You'll meet a cast of characters with many layers, much like an ogre has layers.

This game has many sexy scenes, but this is a story-focused game. So there is plenty of story and lore.

Some of the art (such as the goblins) was created almost entirely manually in photoshop while the rest was generated via AI then heavily photoshopped as I can never get the exact image I want via AI.​
...I think you meant to say "The goddess couldn't care less about whether you succeed or fail.", right?

Reactions: guyfawk

Ktails

Jul 23, 2019
Is there any point of me going into the tentacle dungeon right now? cause when I enter it just shows the background.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Is there any point of me going into the tentacle dungeon right now? cause when I enter it just shows the background.
Which version are you playing and did you try and continue from an old save?

I'm assuming you're moving from the forest to the dungeon and getting just the background, correct me if I'm wrong. If that's the case that shouldn't be happening. Unless you potentially used an old save?

Ktails

Jul 23, 2019
Which version are you playing and did you try and continue from an old save?

I'm assuming you're moving from the forest to the dungeon and getting just the background, correct me if I'm wrong. If that's the case that shouldn't be happening. Unless you potentially used an old save?
im using the latest pateron one unless im missing a quest or some sort and yes im moving from the forest to the dungeon and just getting a background when I enter the dungeon.

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
im using the latest pateron one unless im missing a quest or some sort and yes im moving from the forest to the dungeon and just getting a background when I enter the dungeon.
Would you mind sending me your save data so I can take a look?

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
its saved inside the town instead of near the dungeon so sorry about that.
So I tested it with both 0.41 and 0.4

0.41 being the latest patreon version I found you're missing a lot of variables that you should have if you started a new game on 0.41. I tested an old copy of 0.4 though and your game seems to work perfect with that.

I think you may have accidentally downloaded an old version, or maybe accidentally used an old save.
If you had started a game on 0.41 you would have ended up with these variables (among others):
1687478615593.png

here's yours:
1687478637278.png

Likewise your stats are from an older version of the game which are much weaker than the stats in 0.41:
1687479474806.png

Whatever the case is, I went ahead and attached a file to try and speed you ahead and put you right where you left off. The stats will be inaccurate and you might be overpowered, and I can't promise that this won't cause any bugs. Looking at your game file, it might be safer to finish off the first boss, then do the chapter 1 skip. But you missed a lot of updated content in the forest / tomes / etc, so that's up to you. Or just wait until I finish this upcoming update as I did more updates to existing content.

Make sure you're playing the game version from here

Side note, the maps in the forest and the main city are gone. It appears you were still using a version that used those (and if not then that explains the bugs you ran into)

Last edited:
Reactions: ArhraCole

Ktails

Jul 23, 2019
So I tested it with both 0.41 and 0.4

0.41 being the latest patreon version I found you're missing a lot of variables that you should have if you started a new game on 0.41. I tested an old copy of 0.4 though and your game seems to work perfect with that.

I think you may have accidentally downloaded an old version, or maybe accidentally used an old save.
If you had started a game on 0.41 you would have ended up with these variables (among others):
View attachment 2716997

here's yours:
View attachment 2716998

Likewise your stats are from an older version of the game which are much weaker than the stats in 0.41:
View attachment 2717021

Whatever the case is, I went ahead and attached a file to try and speed you ahead and put you right where you left off. The stats will be inaccurate and you might be overpowered, and I can't promise that this won't cause any bugs. Looking at your game file, it might be safer to finish off the first boss, then do the chapter 1 skip. But you missed a lot of updated content in the forest / tomes / etc, so that's up to you. Or just wait until I finish this upcoming update as I did more updates to existing content.

Make sure you're playing the game version from here

Side note, the maps in the forest and the main city are gone. It appears you were still using a version that used those (and if not then that explains the bugs you ran into)
ah ok thanks for the help :)

Reactions: Panonon

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Panonon are you going to put 0.41 on your website?
I put it on my site 1 week before public release...

Though I have removed ads from my site, so there's no longer any benefit to that.
But temporarily at least I'll continue doing that.

Public release is the 3rd of every month which is when I release the newest Patreon version (one month ahead of public release)

Edit:
Well might be a bit late on this, on the way to the hospital now. Wife is in labor.

Last edited:
Reactions: wren2012

wren2012

Aug 9, 2018
grats. if you ever get yourself another artist or a hankering to learn, live2d animations to erotic scenes with your editing ability could come out good

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
grats. if you ever get yourself another artist or a hankering to learn, live2d animations to erotic scenes with your editing ability could come out good
I've been discussing working on another game with an artist friend of mine that I've been wanting for a long time now.

She's agreed to work with me, I'll be writing and she'll be helping with the writing a bit. She'll be doing art, and I'll be helping with that a bit.
I'll be programming.

First project will be a small one so we can get a feel for working with eachother. As to when we start working on it, I've written the outline to a story and gameplay. She's looking it over right now and we'll go back and forth until the main story is complete, then we'll create alternate routes. Probably won't start working on this one until the story is complete though and I'm not sure how we'll release it yet. Will need to make significant progress before I'm willing to release anything.

I've posted her art here before, anything I work on her with will probably be more of an erotic horror.

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
If anyone is unhappy with the new headshot images I added (and you're on the free version), you can just extract this and replace your demongodsassets folder to go back to the old images

Etcplays

Jun 12, 2020
maan what I love from this game is the sense of completion like after grinding kevels you can see the story next in your own choice. however, what I dislike is the fact that after entering all places you can find items that requires you to be patreon. I mean patreon is good but atleast just remove the items that requires it so it won't mess with the feeling of obtaining items after adventure.

may I suggest to just add stuff like codes before you start for the patreon rewards instead since placing items in the world that cannot be used kinda beats the feeling of taking that reward after hardship. after all patreon members will still recieve the said item but instead of finding it in the world they will recieve it right away through code redeem or maybe chest in the room that requires password only patreon users have.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Futa.....AI.....where's a convenient red button meme when you need it?

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
Is there a decent bit of futa on female(or female on female, I know there's no lesbian tag but I know some games have it and just don't put the tag there) content in the game? Or is mc mostly just getting dicked down?

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
is there any difference on the game if you say something nice or dirty to your female friend on the start of the game?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes