Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
How do you access the mountains for the second boss, the lord's soiree, or the rest of the revenge quest?
Not written yet, I'm working on it now... Or rather I'll start in a few days. Baby was just born and I haven't slept at all.

So i decided to give the update a little spin, and found a bit of a fiasco in the slums and the forest. (And pretty much everywhere else tbh.)
The button list that displays places you can go to is vertical, it needs to be horizontal.
These movement-buttons need to be displayed horizontally, everywhere.
=============
So I definitely fixed this, but it might have been 0.42 that I fixed this. I'll double check though but it should be good. Check again next release :)

And about the arousal (hunger?) bar.. maybe it needs to fill up a bit slower (at least in the first couple of days to let the player get used to it) so that this does not freak out dudes like slavegal.
I think that's what he was babbling about, it probably filled up before he could discover brothel and tavern and so.. game over.
Discovery of areas is rng-based right? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
=============
Think so? Especially with being able to raise your hunger limit I thought that was better. Also could give your access to the brothel easier since you can access it either with high acceptance or 75% hunger.
But I will request feedback on my discord too :)

Also found a treasure chest in the 'mossy path' of the forest, apparently it has a map in it even though you removed maps.
I dislike 4th wall breaking jokes so.. can we not? :giggle::coffee:
On top of that you seem to be able to find these treasure chests with obsolete maps in them - repeatedly.
I think once is more than enough.
=============
I like 4th wall jokes :cry:
But yeah I already wrote that (and forgot about it) the last time you mentioned it.
Heads up, if you ever get the patron version, Pat breaks the 4th wall a couple times.

So, about this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As i understand it, she is outside the hut. If so then where did the 'footprints in the dust' came from? :giggle::coffee:
Weather would prevent any dust from collecting on the outside of the hut.
Also there's a typo: none instead of noone
=============
Maybe I could have written this better, but basically the hut has a barrier over it that froze it in time. Thanks for pointing it out, I'll consider rewording it.

And then there's this:
This implies that by drinking cum vials i can restore energy, but this doesn't happen of course.
I think this is a case of a badly positioned button. :giggle::coffee:
=============
Yeah that's badly positioned.
That might also be fixed already but I'll need to double check. Thanks again.

There seem to be a missing image in the scene where you encounter the second group of goblins:
View attachment 2744586
Happened the first time i found the second group, but when i found them again the image was there. Weird.
The third time i found them the pic was not there again, seems like one is missing after all.
Also i think these goblin groups should drop some money as well, after all, you just sucked dry a whole bunch of goblins and they dropped dead, what's preventing you from looting them/their camp? :giggle::coffee:
And i think you stumble on these goblin groups a little too often (or maybe it's just my luck? lol) which saps your energy pretty quickly when you're still low level succ. Perhaps the chance of stumbling on them should be lowered a little.
=============
That is weird. I never noticed that in my tests. I'll try and find out why it happened for you.

It would seem there is a bug with the energy pool, sometimes it simply resets itself and you find yourself with full energy pool again as if you just slept. Last time it happened to me was when i had just 4 energy left, exactly how much i needed to click on the 'Explore Forest' button. After which my energy pool decided to reset itself. Well, don't mind if i do~ :giggle::coffee:
=============
Yeah this is a weird one. I haven't figured out what causes it, though I think I just figured it out as I'm typing this. There was an issue where you'd get sent home, but if I didn't refill your energy, you'd get sent home repeatedly until your browser crashed. To resolve that I kept it from looping by adding energy. Somehow it gets stuck and let's you stay on the screen when it's supposed to have sent you home first. I think I just need to change the order of the code.

Some pics have a little 'horn' problem:
View attachment 2744835
And her hand on the slime pic probably could use a little touch-up as well.
=============
Combat mechanic proposal:
Using spells and claws should rise her arousal(hunger?) by a tiny amount.
It only makes sense that you get hungrier after a fight. :giggle::coffee:
Should the hunger/arousal hit max in a fight, it should be automatic defeat i guess, too horny/hungry to fight?
Well, something along those lines.
On mobile atm so I can't see the horn but a lot of my hands need touch ups. I've been steadily improving. Hopefully it's less noticeable in later images

As to hunger, you don't change passages during battle anymore. So you shouldn't be able to raise your hunger during a fight.
But as to raising your hunger by fighting... I'll consider it. You don't think that would make the game too hard / grindy?

Thanks again for your feedback, I do appreciate the constructive feedback :)

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You don't think that would make the game too hard / grindy?
I think you should be more concerned about making the game too easy-breezy at this point...
You seem to have caved-in to so many vanilla-normie demands to make this or that easier, that there is absolutely nothing challenging left in your game anymore. :ROFLMAO::coffee: Maybe you should introduce different game modes, the 'easy' mode where everything will be easy for vanilla-normies, and the 'hardcore metal' mode, for people like me, where everything will be metal.

:cool::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I hope you've noticed this one too:
Alraune's in the forest often hit you for just 1 magic damage, perhaps you already fixed this in .42 but i'll mention it just in case.
Actually, this seem to happen with a bunch of other mobs in the forest, as well.
Even if they're equal, or just 1-2 levels below mine.
It happens even with cringy bandit, who's still has his old dumb name by the way.
And Melek as well, i think.
Anyway, 'cringy' sex scene still has white-haired art:
1.png

You probably know all of this already but just in case. :whistle::coffee:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I hope you've noticed this one too:

It happens even with cringy bandit, who's still has his old dumb name by the way.
And Melek as well, i think.
Anyway, 'cringy' sex scene still has white-haired art:
View attachment 2745124

You probably know all of this already but just in case. :whistle::coffee:
So like I explained before, the white hair was cause I thought I'd add variation. It was a mistake and I'm sticking with black for all future scenes.

I may go back and fix it when I have time, and recolor it. But that will take time so don't hold me to it anytime soon.

As to the one damage, I did do some things to help prevent that from happening, but I'm gonna do one more alteration to stats to try and keep things better balanced when I remove defense stats from your stat tree.

I've been playing with some stuff and trying to find the best way to do this, but I was unable to add it to 0.42 because I haven't found a good balance yet.
But don't worry, I'm still trying to come up with something better.

Currently enemies 4+ levels higher than you should be significantly harder

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate your thoughts.

On the items you can get that require you to be a patreon, there's only 1 item that requires this. Specifically the tentacle outfit.

There is also a character that you can meet that requires you to be a patron.

But these were bonuses to thank my patrons, that's all. The character enables cheats and provides a few extra sex scenes, (though now there's also a few extra scenes when you get a new character to join you in your home that does NOT require patreon. Though the character was introduced in 0.42 so only patrons have access to her for now).
The tentacle outfit is also kind of a cheat. It keeps your arousal at 95% all the time, so you'll never get game over.

I don't like using codes because they're too easy to leak or figure out. Honestly you can easily cheat and get the tentacle outfit, normally I modify it's stat values for the free version, but I didn't do that this time due to very limited time.

So in all, there are only 1 character and 1 item that you don't have access to, both of which are cheats. I understand it's a bit frustrating but I also want to reward the amazing people who donate their hard-earned money to me.

If you don't like AI, there's no need to play.
Futa is optional. It's not my thing either, but I've had multiple requests to add it. I'll be adding more, but it will always be optional.

It's a low chance (Might be too low, I might need to raise it a bit) to successfully transform an enemy, but there are currently 3 enemies with more coming soon. I'll also be adding a self-transform option for some fights.

There are also some scenes in game (1 so far) where you can use the transform spell on another person during a revenge quest.
Edit: there are 2 scenes. You can also use it on yourself. Forgot.

So far there are 3 scenes with Futa. And neither of them are your own character.
In 0.43 I'll be adding a (very well-written) scene that was donated to me by another player for player futa on female bandit.
I am trying to add more fetishes, so feel free to make requests. Naturally I'll comply with requests from Patrons first (if at all), but I do read requests here too. Void Traveler for example requests a color / size picker for text which I added into 0.42.

Kinda.
I added a secret scene that I'm surprised noone has found yet given that there are so many people who have cheated, haha.

I haven't updated the scene though, since noone has found it anyways so it's using old art and old text that I wrote almost a year ago now. I've improved since then.

Yeah, there were too many bugs trying to allow saves in 0.4 - 0.41
You might be able to get away with it in 0.41 - 0.42 though.

If you want to try it anyways, just open the html file in a code editor and ctrl + f, find Gods Ver 0.4
Replace with Gods.

Just be aware you are likely to run into bugs.

I tried some stuff with 0.41 - 0.42 that has mitigated a lot of the need to start over, but I'm pretty sure there will still be bugs. Problem is that I can't really test everything because bugs between updates are significantly more unpredictable and without having all of your save files, nearly impossible to test.
Well, I really would like an option to customize the genders of random encounters(if that's a thing) because I really like to play text-based games as either a raging, diehard lesbian, or a futa that seeks every feminine figure they can find and treat any male encounter as a punishment for my own negligence(or failure if it's a post loss sex scene.) Dedicated lesbian scenes would be really nice, since there seem to be very few decent games recently that have any nice gaygirl content, but if that's not what you envision for your game, then I understand.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So I'm still getting the Invitation to the brothel like I work there after killing the first demon god. When you get there it's strange because It reverts back to the fact that you didn't work there, you're not surprised to see Rhelyla, but you don't now the guy who give you the test.

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Well, I really would like an option to customize the genders of random encounters(if that's a thing) because I really like to play text-based games as either a raging, diehard lesbian, or a futa that seeks every feminine figure they can find and treat any male encounter as a punishment for my own negligence(or failure if it's a post loss sex scene.) Dedicated lesbian scenes would be really nice, since there seem to be very few decent games recently that have any nice gaygirl content, but if that's not what you envision for your game, then I understand.
So I recently started adding some lesbian scenes. Currently they only exist in the tavern but I plan to add more.

However the problem is that the character is a succubus and requires cum to survive, so unfortunately it wouldn't make much sense to allow her to avoid all encounters with men. Sorry!

So I'm still getting the Invitation to the brothel like I work there after killing the first demon god. When you get there it's strange because It reverts back to the fact that you didn't work there, you're not surprised to see Rhelyla, but you don't now the guy who give you the test.
So far I've only had one person run into this and it was because they were using an old save.

By any chance are you using an old save?

Unless perhaps you're confusing the invite. You get an invite to the brothel regardless of whether you joined it or not to get training to use your charm magic.

If you can give me more information I'll try and track down the bug.

Reactions: Axismundi

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Was just making sure i didn't forget to mention that.
Better mention twice than not mention at all - is my policy when it comes down to bugs. :giggle::coffee:
Fair enough. I 'might' go back and fix the hair color, it's just low on my priority list is all.

I'd also like to fix that image a bit as well as several others as my skill has improved and I can make them look much better now.

bKohime2

Nov 2, 2018
As to hunger, you don't change passages during battle anymore. So you shouldn't be able to raise your hunger during a fight.
But as to raising your hunger by fighting... I'll consider it. You don't think that would make the game too hard / grindy?
Throwing in my two cents, when I played the latest version hunger was never a concern at all, as it was raising fairly slowly and getting rid of it was trivial.

Reactions: Panonon

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Apparently cum can go into negative:
View attachment 2746623

Happened when i tried leveling up my energy reserves. :whistle::coffee:
As Yufox stated, it's fixed now. It was a minor bug if you purchased dormant power.

Throwing in my two cents, when I played the latest version hunger was never a concern at all, as it was raising fairly slowly and getting rid of it was trivial.
Yeah in my test plays it seemed fine but someone mentioned something to me on tfgames forum

BluBlab said:
Though that part about being naked increasing hunger gain could be the key here- I was wearing the Spider Silk dress at the time because it has really good stats, perhaps something in the item tags makes the game think you're undressed?
Seems like the most reasonable explanation to me.
I'll try and go in to test how each outfit affects hunger gain, and come back with my findings

Edit: Alright I gave it a go, and it does appear to be specifically caused by wearing the party dress. Hunger increases at a much faster rate whenever I'm wearing it
I haven't had a chance to test it yet, but according to him, arousal rises faster than it should if you're wearing the party dress.
I'll look into that soon and see if it's true, if it is I'll fix it.

Edit: Tested and pretty sure that player is mistaken or something else is going on. Double checked my code and I see no reason this might happen. Pretty sure it's a mistake.

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Aegis Lily said:
Would be nice if the standing image could change when you change your breast size to large or medium. Not all all the images, but atleast the standing images. Cuz I spent 850 cum on that breast enlargement. Although if you can't thats fine. Devs have there own life to deal with as well.
Thanks for the review!
I absolutely agree, I would love to change the image for each breast size.
The problem is, I didn't want to do a ragdoll system because I feel those tend to look more generic.
On the other hand, by not doing a ragdoll system I increased the number of images required to be created.

So for every outfit, there is 1 without pointed ears, 1 without horns, 1 with horns, and 1 of every hair color.
So in short, there are 21 versions of each outfit.
If I wanted to add 3 different breast sizes, that would mean I'd have to make 63 different versions of every outfit.

I did make an attempt at this, truth be told. But photoshopping different breast sizes on each image already takes a long time, and I'm sorry to say that this is beyond my current capabilities.
I'm already falling behind on adding art, so I am planning an update in the near future where I focus entirely on adding art to scenes that are missing it. But adding breast sizes to the character portraits would unfortunately drastically increase file size and I'd probably never finish working on the images due to how many I'd need to create.

There are a couple scenes in game though where I did add various breast sizes though (such as when you're propositioned in town).
I know it's not enough, and I am trying to do more with it like how they're mentioned during scenes.

I'm sorry!

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Maybe it has already been asked but what did you used to create those pictures ?
For the early art, I used a mixture of models for stable diffusion.
Most of it probably falls under Anything v3 or Abyss Orange mix.

For the more recent stuff, I use a custom model I made:

I also photoshop quite a bit, so a single image I add to the game will often take me anywhere between 5 hours - 2 days.
There are a couple that have taken me longer.

Then there are a few where AI wasn't used, but I did merge in some AI assets such as the characters face.

Reactions: PervyWulf

Woomod

Oct 28, 2017
Reached the end, was like "oh that's why it seems to be bugging out".

Amazing content.
But it feels like 5% content, 95% grind.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Reached the end, was like "oh that's why it seems to be bugging out".

Amazing content.
But it feels like 5% content, 95% grind.
The grind has been drastically reduced to the point where the game is probably a bit too easy. I'll be working on that in the near future, but I don't want to accidentally make it too hard again either.

In 0.42 I made it even easier by adding quests (free version is 0.41).

I did add a significant amount of content, but writing it all does take time. I'm working on the second part to the mountains now.

But full disclosure, I did just have a baby less than 2 weeks ago so I can't promise the massive updates I've been doing up to this point. But I will be sticking to my monthly schedule as before.

I love what you had to say about my content, Thank you! :)

That said, I am constantly adding more but if you have any requests, suggestions, etc. Please feel free to mention them here or on my discord!

One of the people on my discord requested some
and honestly was a pretty good idea. So I'm working that into one of the random scenes in the mountains at night. :)

Still trying to come up with ideas for other stuff in the mountains, and adding a bit of a puzzle and adding the last part of the Arachne journals to give a bit more backstory.

In 0.42 I ... "introduced" a character, and I finished the slave / fox girl content (well, she'll have more content but it's temporarily finished).

Reactions: riadhloch
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes