♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It might be because I killed the Alrune's and completed the quest. Then when the Dryad Queen showed up she spanked me super hard and I died. Then I started sparing the Alrune's and I got the 'good' conversation with the Dryad Queen, and got the blessing from her. That might be what ultimately caused issues to arise.
What? So like, if you can't defeat the queen after angering her by killing her sisters, the whole Alraune deal resets back to default?
Huh, why the heck did Panonon do it like that lol. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
If you went bad boy should just stay bad boy jeez.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I don't know if it's intentional or not. I used the sunlamp on Seraphina, and chose to give her a dick to steal her power which spontaneously caused Rhelyla to show up in the scene out of nowhere. Almost like she was with us in the silent city from the start, which I might add she wasn't. I tried to load a previous save before going into the city to see if I could talk to her to get her to join us in the city, but she isn't in the brothel nor does she appear to be in the cave regardless of how many times I try to visit her there. It was very jarring for her to suddenly show up there out of no where. If it makes any difference, Azrael was with me in the silent city. If it means anything, I also took revenge on the viscount as well in case that is a part of the coding deciding if she can join you or not.
Would you mind sending me your save file so I can take a quick look?
Ideally if you have a save around the event or just before it? Saw you added your save, I'll take a look here as soon as I finished my current task.

If you took revenge on the viscount, she should be the one who joins you. I'm pretty confident my code is correct in regards to who comes with you, but she shouldn't be showing up if Azrael explored the city with you.

Out of curiosity, did you unlock the silent city, then finish Rhelyla's quest before exploring it?
What decides whether Rhe or Azrael comes with you is whether or not you completed her revenge BEFORE killing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sounds like you may have forgotten to update your game or your save somehow bricked.
The vampire runs away when you use sun lamp, at least in my game she did.
Perhaps due to my choices in the game, like saving the spider and her friend.

Rhe comes along to the city with you in my game. :whistle::coffee:

A nsfw scene is possible if you brought Rhelyla with you, but only if Elyria is dead or did not join you in the city. The lamp gives you

you need around 6 to have a dialogue with her during the day,
5 actually.

Interesting. I was pretty sure I already had 6 by the time I went there, but who knows. It might be the Alrune thing then, since I didn't realize that completing that quest would make me 'go dark path'. That still doesn't explain why our favorite succubus showed up doing the transformation scene for Seraphina, and what caused that 'bug' to happen in the first place. But either way, at least now the dev will be aware that there might be a bug for that scene. I still have my save, so I think I'll attach it here in case it helps the dev identify the problem.
Checking this out within the next hour or two, whenever I get a chance to take a break from my current work.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Would you mind sending me your save file so I can take a quick look?
Ideally if you have a save around the event or just before it? Saw you added your save, I'll take a look here as soon as I finished my current task.

If you took revenge on the viscount, she should be the one who joins you. I'm pretty confident my code is correct in regards to who comes with you, but she shouldn't be showing up if Azrael explored the city with you.

Out of curiosity, did you unlock the silent city, then finish Rhelyla's quest before exploring it?
What decides whether Rhe or Azrael comes with you is whether or not you completed her revenge BEFORE killing

A nsfw scene is possible if you brought Rhelyla with you, but only if Elyria is dead or did not join you in the city. The lamp gives you

5 actually.

Checking this out within the next hour or two, whenever I get a chance to take a break from my current work.
It might have been after I discovered the city I think? I honestly can't remember since I did it last night, and continued the save this morning.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
A nsfw scene is possible if you brought Rhelyla with you, but only if Elyria is dead or did not join you in the city.
Ely is that girl who was turned to stone right? Bad with names. :HideThePain::coffee:
Yeah nah, am not so thirsty that i would indirectly kill someone for a romp in the hay. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
We had plenty of fucking with Rhe back on Earth anyways. ;):coffee:
You should really adjust it so that without the lamp Ely dies because the pc is not fast enough to prevent vampy from chewing on Ely's neck. I think it'll be better that way. And maybe there even be some consequences if Ely dies, an interesting opportunity to give the story a bit of a drama kick. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Ely is that girl who was turned to stone right? Bad with names. :HideThePain::coffee:
Yeah nah, am not so thirsty that i would indirectly kill someone for a romp in the hay. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
We had plenty of fucking with Rhe back on Earth anyways. ;):coffee:
You should really adjust it so that without the lamp Ely dies because the pc is not fast enough to prevent vampy from chewing on Ely's neck. I think it'll be better that way. And maybe there even be some consequences if Ely dies, an interesting opportunity to give the story a bit of a drama kick. :whistle::coffee:
Pretty sure Elyria is the spider queen, not the girl. I think the girls name was Arabella or something similar.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Pretty sure Elyria is the spider queen, not the girl. I think the girls name was Arabella or something similar.
Either way, still true that just because there is a sex scene i wouldn't indirectly kill the spidey or her friend for it. :cool::coffee:
Perhaps it's a bad idea attaching it to deaths and the like. :unsure::coffee:

I was really hoping for a foursome with spidey, her friend, Rhe, and MC. Maybe even vampy too. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
While in the castle. But looks like vampy was too angry for a romp.
That's too bad, a good fuck is real great for relaxing and vampy could really use some relaxing me thinks. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Well, she ran off in my game so maybe i get to give her some relaxing at a later date.
I even learned transformation for this sorta thing after all. :sneaky::coffee:

Hey get a load of this, this message is 666th in the thread so i'm sure even Satan agrees with me. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Panonon

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Interesting. I was pretty sure I already had 6 by the time I went there, but who knows. It might be the Alrune thing then, since I didn't realize that completing that quest would make me 'go dark path'. That still doesn't explain why our favorite succubus showed up doing the transformation scene for Seraphina, and what caused that 'bug' to happen in the first place. But either way, at least now the dev will be aware that there might be a bug for that scene. I still have my save, so I think I'll attach it here in case it helps the dev identify the problem.
So nothing is bricked and nothing is wrong with your save file.

Turns out I just accidentally threw an extra image in the scene.

So Rhelyla isn't present in the scene at all, but the image with her does pop up.

Thanks for finding that, it's been removed and I'll try and find the original image that was supposed to be there when I have time.

What? So like, if you can't defeat the queen after angering her by killing her sisters, the whole Alraune deal resets back to default?
Huh, why the heck did Panonon do it like that lol. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
If you went bad boy should just stay bad boy jeez.
Because I was lazy and got away with it for about a whole year or so before anyone noticed. :sneaky:
However, this is only possible if you don't kill the Dryad Queen afterwards.

The plan was to have Arabella (the one you refer to as Ely) turn into a vampire in that scene...

But then I realized that I was about to split the story paths yet again making it extremely difficult for me to keep track of, and I scrapped it.

At this point there's already a few variations that force me to write different variations of a lot of scenes:
1. If Elyria is alive. Furthermore if she's alive but not allied with you.
2. If Arabella is alive.
3. If both of the above are alive.
4. Multiple checks on Rhelyla.
5. If the Dryad Queen is alive & if she's allied with you.
6. Who went with you to Earth.
7. If Vampire is alive.

I want to finish this game eventually, so I need to try and avoid branching out to too many paths.

Either way, still true that just because there is a sex scene i wouldn't indirectly kill the spidey or her friend for it. :cool::coffee:
Perhaps it's a bad idea attaching it to deaths and the like. :unsure::coffee:
I actually felt bad for punishing players by making them miss out on this scene, but it didn't make sense to let them have the lewd scene for what I am planning with the story.

Certain events will directly affect the ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Because I was lazy and got away with it for about a whole year or so before anyone noticed. :sneaky:
However, this is only possible if you don't kill the Dryad Queen afterwards.
Damn you. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I want to finish this game eventually, so I need to try and avoid branching out to too many paths.
Sure you do, but you also don't really need to rush toward the ending either i'd say.
Take your time and make the story magnificent, you have nothing to lose if you do after all. :whistle::coffee:
I actually felt bad for punishing players by making them miss out on this scene, but it didn't make sense to let them have the lewd scene for what I am planning with the story.

Certain events will directly affect the ending.
I'm cool with that, but i'm sure there will be people who'll cry about it at some point. :whistle::coffee:
Maybe you should consider adding cg/scene gallery to the game at some point, unlockable upon game completion or something.
Of course, don't forget to give your patrons free access to it at all times or they'll cry about it as well lmao. :sneaky::coffee:

Last edited:

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
So nothing is bricked and nothing is wrong with your save file.

Turns out I just accidentally threw an extra image in the scene.

So Rhelyla isn't present in the scene at all, but the image with her does pop up.

Thanks for finding that, it's been removed and I'll try and find the original image that was supposed to be there when I have time.
I know for a fact that's wrong. Rhelyla was directly mentioned in the text, she wasn't just present in the picture. It mentioned how she was surprised or something to that nature, when I gave the vampire a dick rather than a pus. So no, it wasn't just the fact that she was in the picture.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Sure you do, but you also don't really need to rush toward the ending either i'd say.
Take your time and make the story magnificent, you have nothing to lose if you do after all. :whistle::coffee:
Don't worry, I've managed to stay fairly steady with the story. Although I'm eager to start on the next game already, (well actually already have), I won't half-ass this game. I committed to this one and I intend to finish it.

Plenty of planned story plot points have been removed while others have been added.

I'm cool with that, but i'm sure there will be people who'll cry about it at some point. :whistle::coffee:
Maybe you should consider adding cg/scene gallery to the game at some point, unlockable upon game completion or something.
Of course, don't forget to give your patrons free access to it at all times or they'll cry about it as well lmao. :sneaky::coffee:
It's a good idea. I started adding some of them when you masturbate in your room.

I know for a fact that's wrong. Rhelyla was directly mentioned in the text, she wasn't just present in the picture. It mentioned how she was surprised or something to that nature, when I gave the vampire a dick rather than a pus. So no, it wasn't just the fact that she was in the picture.
Well no, it's not wrong. Like I said, the code is correct. But the image, as well as a single mention of Rhelyla was in error.

Here's proof:

1717587846275.png

I double checked the scene though, using your save file and aside from the image, she's only mentioned once, so it's thankfully an easy fix.

Edit:

Here's another screenshot so you can see it's just misplaced text. Here's the actual scene (half-way through) where you can see Rhelyla doesn't just randomly gasp softly.

1717588034055.png

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
I double checked the scene though and aside from the image, she's only mentioned once, so it's thankfully an easy fix.
Yeah I just linked a picture of the line in the text in my above post, but it does seem like you found that line on your own.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Yeah I just linked a picture of the line in the text in my above post, but it does seem like you found that line on your own.
Unfortunately when writing variations of scenes, sometimes I will convert old text and overlook leaving something old in.
And my ADHD causes me to skim right over it on repeat edits.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Yeah, I do feel like this is a bit unfortunate. When I restarted after my last save, I was looking forward to showing off my transformation skills to Rhelyla but damnit I just can't get myself to kill Ely and leaving Arabella alone for the sake of getting that sex scene. Oh well, it can't be helped. Guess I'm too nice a person to get the chance to fuck the beautiful vampire in a threesome with Rhelyla, haha.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Yeah, I do feel like this is a bit unfortunate. When I restarted after my last save, I was looking forward to showing off my transformation skills to Rhelyla but damnit I just can't get myself to kill Ely and leaving Arabella alone for the sake of getting that sex scene. Oh well, it can't be helped. Guess I'm too nice a person to get the chance to fuck the beautiful vampire in a threesome with Rhelyla, haha.
You can still go to town on Rhe (and she can go to town on you in return) if you.. manage to bring her to a certain specific place where you can teach her TF. :sneaky::coffee:

• Hey there

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
I'll be honest though. With Rhelyla being the way she is, and the close bond the player can get with her, especially if you engage in the transformation training on earth, I'm genuinely surprised there haven't been any people complaining about Nice Time with Roo. Sure she's a succubus so it absolutely makes sense, and I'm personally by no means complaining myself because I frankly like all the scenes with her, there will always be people like that lurking around. Panonon has gotten very lucky about that by the looks of things.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I'll be honest though. With Rhelyla being the way she is, and the close bond the player can get with her, especially if you engage in the transformation training on earth, I'm genuinely surprised there haven't been any people complaining about Nice Time with Roo. Sure she's a succubus so it absolutely makes sense, and I'm personally by no means complaining myself because I frankly like all the scenes with her, there will always be people like that lurking around. Panonon has gotten very lucky about that by the looks of things.
Well, those types are, probably, also the usual anti-AI whiners, so they probably simply put the whole thread on their ignore list and moved on. Good riddance i say.
And yeah, i love Rhe and her futa TF shenanigans with the mc quite a lot myself.
Panonon says Rhe is quite popular, and i can see why, she is rather well-written and fleshed-out. :giggle::coffee:

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
I'm not sure why, but the pictures in chapter 3 once you explore the castle? Are all blurry and pixilated. Even the ones of the guy that sells cum which looked fine out in the forest. Not sure if this is intentional or not, since it might be something that's already being planned to fix in a future update. I've added a picture just in case, as I figured it was worth reporting it in case Panonon wasn't aware of the problem already.

Edit: Jesus Christ, I didn't expect a full-blown Castlevania section, lmao. Is that like a placeholder until there's more content, or is that just a genuine easter egg part of the game? Lmao.

Last edited:

joao2804

May 14, 2020
Yeah, its pretty easy to spot really. Either it will look exactly the same as every other ai image, or it will look incredibly fucked up.
there was a time i used ai art and it created art from the darkest nightmarish pits of hell for some unknown reason still needing my plush toy after looking at such horrible thing(im grown up and im that scared of what i witnessed)

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I frankly like all the scenes with her.
I've never done F/F relationships before, but I think I've done a fairly good job with Rhelyla. Your words mean a lot to me, I really appreciate it. :)

especially if you engage in the transformation training on earth
I was originally going to write those, Eins volunteered and he delivered something fantastic.
If you're in the discord, ping @ Eins and give him a shoutout so he can hear some of these great comments, too!

Next update I am adding several scenes with Rhelyla provided by Eins (though you'll have to backtrack to see them).

I'm genuinely surprised there haven't been any people complaining about Nice Time with Roo.
You mean people complaining that you don't have a lot of F/F scenes with her?
I think I have 1 F/F scene with her on earth. Maybe 2?

But yeah, the rest are all group scenes or futa.

I've had a lot of requests, but most people have been pretty chill. The only aggressive complaints I've really gotten is that I refuse to add beastiality. Some of them get very argumentative. But I don't feel comfortable writing those scenes, additionally I'd get banned from Patreon.

Oh, and I banned someone from itch.io and he's been finding my game on various websites and leaving some pretty ridiculous reviews calling my game racist.

I'm not sure why, but the pictures in chapter 3 once you explore the castle? Are all blurry and pixilated.

Edit: Jesus Christ, I didn't expect a full-blown Castlevania section, lmao. Is that like a placeholder until there's more content, or is that just a genuine easter egg part of the game? Lmao.
I'm sure you probably figured it out already, but the pixelated images are intentional. And yeah, it's an easter egg. I like to avoid "stealing" content, but I love doing stuff that's inspired by the things I love or are parodies.
I actually meant to make your character headshot pixelated too, and I still may go back and fix that.

there was a time i used ai art and it created art from the darkest nightmarish pits of hell for some unknown reason still needing my plush toy after looking at such horrible thing(im grown up and im that scared of what i witnessed)
When I try to get very specific poses, especially when there's two people in the same scene, I can get some pretty horrific nightmares.

I have a pretty hilarious image somewhere that I have thought about adding to the grill route where the protagonist lays eggs from the tentacles but one of the images I got back from AI, she laid a sunny-side up egg.

It's gross, but hilarious and kinda fits the "grill" character. Haha.

Hey i really like the art for the MC, which artist was used to train the model on?
I've used a few different models, but no model is trained on a specific artist. For a specific artist you need to use Lora's (if the artist is big enough, you might be able to use their name).

The base model is a NovelAI model, which is trained on publicly available anime stills. (they probably used a lot of frames from anime). Because of the sheer number of images that would be needed, it's impossible to train a model on a specific artist and have a model that works decently. That's what Lora are for.

Personally I don't like to try and use specific artists. You can see my art style changed mid-game here and there too, this is because I've switched models. Currently I use a custom model I made myself (using NovelAI as a base, still).

I do have regrets though, because I always have to redraw parts of images I generate, and I'm much better at drawing retro anime than the current mix of anime + realism. It actually takes me MUCH longer to edit scenes because of how long the coloring and shading takes me... (This is why a lot of scenes are still missing art. Action and Sex scenes especially take me a LONG time to edit and redraw).

I do have my model publicly available to download if you want it.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes