Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
And I'm sure that you could be put out of a job with 3 lines of Python.
50 3 lines of python is how I make my full time job easier!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where is the missing one ?
Void is correct, you're missing the thunder essence (I know the element is lightning but...)

I am 90% certain that's the echoing path for mountains - night.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Does anybody know the answer to the riddles please?
If you answer incorrectly twice the game will offer you a way to cheat all on its own, during the first time you meet the riddling annoyance.
The second time however, you will need to first have freed a certain fox slave, she then can be asked to provide hints.
Honestly wish i could just smash his face in and move on but alas, it seems we're stuck with him. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Panonon

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Illusion magic at its core is pretty much mind control me thinks.
After all, it revolves around convincing your own or another party's brain that what it sees/feels/etc is true. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: AhrimanH

wizo555

Mar 11, 2017
I'm not sure how prevalent it is, but it has to do with the main character charming others. I felt that falls under mind control.

So it's fairly common.
Any plans on the protag being on the receiving end of charming/mind control?

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Any plans on the protag being on the receiving end of charming/mind control?
I personally don't plan on it, but there are some scenes written by a guy named Eins in my game that come pretty close.

Edit: Actually I do have a Qarinah (basically another succubus from a different culture) that does charm the protag. Only a couple minor scenes yet though, for now at least.

There's also a little bit of mind control through a creature that appears in chapter 3 that puts the protagonist in bizarre sexual scenarios.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I personally don't plan on it, but there are some scenes written by a guy named Eins in my game that come pretty close.

Edit: Actually I do have a Qarinah (basically another succubus from a different culture) that does charm the protag. Only a couple minor scenes yet though, for now at least.

There's also a little bit of mind control through a creature that appears in chapter 3 that puts the protagonist in bizarre sexual scenarios.
Err.. you can resist all that if you're strong enough, right?
Being controlled by some weaklings is not my idea of fun. :sneaky::coffee:

Reactions: WeilBaum

Javicospider

May 20, 2024
If you answer incorrectly twice the game will offer you a way to cheat all on its own, during the first time you meet the riddling annoyance.
The second time however, you will need to first have freed a certain fox slave, she then can be asked to provide hints.
Honestly wish i could just smash his face in and move on but alas, it seems we're stuck with him. :whistle::coffee:
Yeah me too . Thank for answer by the way, what fox girl are you talking about? (Sorry for my english)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
what fox girl are you talking about?
Yuki, here's the instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh and about 4. Panonon, not really, it's still your game and you can do whatever the hell you please with the characters in it. That's how selling stuff in mmos works as well, you can buy stuff in the game but even though you can now make use of that stuff you bought, ultimately it still belongs to game owners and they can do whatever with it. Just sayin'.
So basically yes, you can totally add your own scenes to her without asking anyone for any permission lol. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Yuki, here's the instructions:

Oh and about 4. Panonon, not really, it's still your game and you can do whatever the hell you please with the characters in it. That's how selling stuff in mmos works as well, you can buy stuff in the game but even though you can now make use of that stuff you bought, ultimately it still belongs to game owners and they can do whatever with it. Just sayin'.
So basically yes, you can totally add your own scenes to her without asking anyone for any permission lol. :whistle::coffee:
Well that patron is still donating at the same level, so by those rules I owe them close to a years worth of scenes if they request any.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes