Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
maan what I love from this game is the sense of completion like after grinding kevels you can see the story next in your own choice. however, what I dislike is the fact that after entering all places you can find items that requires you to be patreon.
Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate your thoughts.

On the items you can get that require you to be a patreon, there's only 1 item that requires this. Specifically the tentacle outfit.

There is also a character that you can meet that requires you to be a patron.

But these were bonuses to thank my patrons, that's all. The character enables cheats and provides a few extra sex scenes, (though now there's also a few extra scenes when you get a new character to join you in your home that does NOT require patreon. Though the character was introduced in 0.42 so only patrons have access to her for now).
The tentacle outfit is also kind of a cheat. It keeps your arousal at 95% all the time, so you'll never get game over.

I don't like using codes because they're too easy to leak or figure out. Honestly you can easily cheat and get the tentacle outfit, normally I modify it's stat values for the free version, but I didn't do that this time due to very limited time.

So in all, there are only 1 character and 1 item that you don't have access to, both of which are cheats. I understand it's a bit frustrating but I also want to reward the amazing people who donate their hard-earned money to me.

Futa.....AI.....where's a convenient red button meme when you need it?
If you don't like AI, there's no need to play.
Futa is optional. It's not my thing either, but I've had multiple requests to add it. I'll be adding more, but it will always be optional.

How does the transformation spell work ?
It's a low chance (Might be too low, I might need to raise it a bit) to successfully transform an enemy, but there are currently 3 enemies with more coming soon. I'll also be adding a self-transform option for some fights.

There are also some scenes in game (1 so far) where you can use the transform spell on another person during a revenge quest.
Edit: there are 2 scenes. You can also use it on yourself. Forgot.

Is there a decent bit of futa on female(or female on female, I know there's no lesbian tag but I know some games have it and just don't put the tag there) content in the game? Or is mc mostly just getting dicked down?
So far there are 3 scenes with Futa. And neither of them are your own character.
In 0.43 I'll be adding a (very well-written) scene that was donated to me by another player for player futa on female bandit.
I am trying to add more fetishes, so feel free to make requests. Naturally I'll comply with requests from Patrons first (if at all), but I do read requests here too. Void Traveler for example requests a color / size picker for text which I added into 0.42.

is there any difference on the game if you say something nice or dirty to your female friend on the start of the game?
Kinda.
I added a secret scene that I'm surprised noone has found yet given that there are so many people who have cheated, haha.

I haven't updated the scene though, since noone has found it anyways so it's using old art and old text that I wrote almost a year ago now. I've improved since then.

old save become unusable again right?
Yeah, there were too many bugs trying to allow saves in 0.4 - 0.41
You might be able to get away with it in 0.41 - 0.42 though.

If you want to try it anyways, just open the html file in a code editor and ctrl + f, find Gods Ver 0.4
Replace with Gods.

Just be aware you are likely to run into bugs.

I tried some stuff with 0.41 - 0.42 that has mitigated a lot of the need to start over, but I'm pretty sure there will still be bugs. Problem is that I can't really test everything because bugs between updates are significantly more unpredictable and without having all of your save files, nearly impossible to test.

Last edited:

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
also, the ring that you can get at the dark path and the ring that you get by stealing it from azrael's manor not being equipable is a bug or they're used for something else that I missed?

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
how do I go to the mountains at night?
That will be released in 0.43 which I will start working on in a couple days. 0.42 was a lot of updated content, so new content and improved content in the forests, blackpool, and a bit in the mountains.

also, the ring that you can get at the dark path and the ring that you get by stealing it from azrael's manor not being equipable is a bug or they're used for something else that I missed?
They are not able to be equipped.
The one in the forest is intended to make your notice the portal. I'm probably just gonna let you sell it. No other significance.

The one in azraels manor
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 2653388

Overview:
I died and was reincarnated into a - wait no...

Welcome to Demon Gods, where you play as a recently deceased soul reincarnated by a goddess with a lack of empathy. Your task is simple: purify this world of corruption, but good luck with that. The goddess could care less about your success or failure.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-03
Release Date: 2023-06-03
Developer: Panonon - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.41
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2436874 View attachment 2436909 View attachment 2592130 View attachment 2598525 View attachment 2653388 View attachment 2653389 View attachment 2653390
I have to ask besides the pen flipping (pic 5 GIF of the OP) and the typewriting scene you mentioned are there anymore animated scenes? I love your art style but I give a hard pass on no animated scenes due to the huge number of games with animations I already have to check out to determine if I am willing to provide support on them. I love your stance on must complete the work, it is very refreshing compared to many devs who just stop work.

Reactions: Panonon

Etcplays

Jun 12, 2020
So in all, there are only 1 character and 1 item that you don't have access to, both of which are cheats. I understand it's a bit frustrating but I also want to reward the amazing people who donate their hard-earned money to me.

if that is the case then it's understandable although it beats the enjoyment of full completion in every runs. It's understandable to offer gifts to patreon players. although I only asked this since I thought that tentacle item is something for collection. if that is a cheat item for patreon users then I guess it's fine although I hope in the future updates this kind of items are for patreon cheat items only and no collectibles will be present in the world yet locked behind patreon *cross fingers*.

That said thanks for the content as always its fun to see her life unfold after grinding xd.

• Red Heart

bKohime2

Nov 2, 2018
Was pretty fun, not too grindy and the progression is nice and felt in levels. Having constant XP per level but the XP scaling based on enemy level instead of constantly rising XP per level is an interesting twist that works well.
Couple things I noticed:
- The standard brothel scene (apart from the threesome one) doesn't really have any variations, though when I peeked behind the courtains it seemed like it should've.
- Defeating an enemy via charm should increase acceptance IMO, at the moment it didn't seem like it did.
- Defeating enemies via charm vs via combat could have it's mechanics expanded as well. Like defeating via combat gives more money but no cum, while defating via charm gives both (but less money) or something like that.
- Masturbating can get your lust to negative %s.
- After finishing the Rhevenge storyline, I got the scene where I was promised the details again when I went back to the mansion.
- Not really a fan of the slowly appearing text during combat if I'm honest, would prefer if it would just appear so that I can read it in my own pace. Stats also tended to break and not show sometimes during fights.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
For what it's worth, I did hire an artist. 3 months after I paid her, she provided 0 art. So I let her keep the money and switched to AI + photoshop.

That said, while I don't call myself an artist by any means (I am married to one though), I do heavily edit my images and sometimes redraw portions of an image (hands for example). The current free version has some unedited images, but the newest update has significant edited art. Honestly, there are almost no images that I haven't edited or redrew portions of.

I get what you're saying. Feel free to wait 2 more weeks for me to put the updated version up on my site so you can check it out for free. You'll see my images have been heavily photoshopped.
Here's a quick before / after. First image is AI, second image is after I finished editing. Even bought a graphics tablet to help me re-draw hands / etc.

All of my free time for the last two months has been dedicated to coding or digital editing.

Version 0.36 has an old anime model that I've already forgotten, for stable diffusion.
My new model used in 0.38 is a custom model I made that has better looking images, but I still need to edit and fix a lot in nearly every single image.

With the exception of slimes, I was able to slack off a bit on editing them because...well they're slimes.
Seriously I think it looks nice. I find it hilarious there's already a tag for it but will never be one for MTL.
And if it allows devs to put out content faster, then great.

But that also depends on the ratio of people who like it VS those who do not.

This is the first I've seen this game show up on here but I'm definitely going to give it a try.

• Red Heart

lilimcant

May 17, 2017
Kinda.
I added a secret scene that I'm surprised noone has found yet given that there are so many people who have cheated, haha.

I haven't updated the scene though, since noone has found it anyways so it's using old art and old text that I wrote almost a year ago now. I've improved since then.
You got me curious and decided to look and found it. It's a neat little scene, you are correct though in that you have definitely improved in both art and writing in the last year, but I can see why no one has found it seeing as you need to cheat so early.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I have to ask besides the pen flipping (pic 5 GIF of the OP) and the typewriting scene you mentioned are there anymore animated scenes? I love your art style but I give a hard pass on no animated scenes due to the huge number of games with animations I already have to check out to determine if I am willing to provide support on them. I love your stance on must complete the work, it is very refreshing compared to many devs who just stop work.
There's one more, but I just added it in 0.42 so it's only available for patrons for now.

I'm not sure if it would count as a spoiler, but there's nothing really spoilery about it.

But here it is:

It's nothing amazing, and it's non-sexual but it took me a few days to finish. It was actually a gift for a patron who donated my highest patreon tier to get his character in game. Admittedly I didn't expect anyone to choose that tier so I was blown away and wanted to do extra to thank him.

I am trying to get a bit better with gifs and start adding some to the game, but I don't want to make promises I can't keep so I don't know if/when I'll start adding more gifs. Especially since I've already been falling behind on adding images. One of my upcoming updates I want to focus mainly on catching up on art, if my players will let me. :')

if that is the case then it's understandable although it beats the enjoyment of full completion in every runs. It's understandable to offer gifts to patreon players. although I only asked this since I thought that tentacle item is something for collection. if that is a cheat item for patreon users then I guess it's fine although I hope in the future updates this kind of items are for patreon cheat items only and no collectibles will be present in the world yet locked behind patreon *cross fingers*.

That said thanks for the content as always its fun to see her life unfold after grinding xd.
I will bear that in mind going forward if I add anymore gifts for patrons.

- The standard brothel scene (apart from the threesome one) doesn't really have any variations, though when I peeked behind the courtains it seemed like it should've.
I actually meant to add more brothel scenes to 0.42 but my kid was born two days early (I was hoping he'd be a little later) and I ran out of time and needed to focus on bug testing. And it's kinda awkward to try and write smut scenes in the hospital with your newborn kid sitting 3 feet away from you.
I still intend to add more brothel scenes. Someone here requested a bunny outfit, which I did create but I failed to implement it's acquisition in game. It is in the game files, though.

- Defeating an enemy via charm should increase acceptance IMO, at the moment it didn't seem like it did.
- Defeating enemies via charm vs via combat could have it's mechanics expanded as well. Like defeating via combat gives more money but no cum, while defating via charm gives both (but less money) or something like that.
- Masturbating can get your lust to negative %s.
- I'll need to check. I might have removed it, but I thought it still did increase acceptance. I'll check later and see if I can remember why I removed it, if I did.
- Actually this was how it was setup originally. But there were complaints about the game being grindy so I made it a bit easier so you get less cum if killed with violence, and less money if killed with charm. I've been discussing this with Patrons and most of them agree I should go back to my old method, like you suggested.
- Oh! Thanks for letting me know!

- After finishing the Rhevenge storyline, I got the scene where I was promised the details again when I went back to the mansion.
- Not really a fan of the slowly appearing text during combat if I'm honest, would prefer if it would just appear so that I can read it in my own pace. Stats also tended to break and not show sometimes during fights.
- Yeah, there was a bug that I fixed in 0.42 where you could keep looping that quest. My bad. It's fixed now though
- If you're on firefox, that's why it's slow. Firefox apparently doesn't work properly with that javascript for whatever reason. It should be pretty fast otherwise. That said, I've completely changed it. I removed the typing feature entirely for firefox users in 0.42, and for chromium based browsers I left it in and set it to 3 ms. So it should type pretty rapidly, and I set up a proper battle log.
Here's a screenshot for you to show you what I mean. It only types the new attacks. The bug of disappearing text still happens if you click too rapidly, but the typing is fast enough that that should be easily avoided now, and if you DO lose your text, it's not a big deal as I've moved yours / enemies hp so you don't lose that data.

1688454691409.png

You got me curious and decided to look and found it. It's a neat little scene, you are correct though in that you have definitely improved in both art and writing in the last year, but I can see why no one has found it seeing as you need to cheat so early.:ROFLMAO:
If more people start finding that, I'll have to go back and replace my images / update my writing, haha.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yufox and bKohime2

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
2023-07-04 193638.png

So confusing --- "I'm pretty full/I'm pretty hungry"...And sometimes you wake up with 15/100 hungry points, the other times with 50/100; when you sleep with the same hungry point: 10 --- suspicious setting.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Lmao, yeah I never noticed that. I should change the wording a bit.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
slavegal who hurt you? Did you play version 1 that I made a year ago or so? Your complaints in your review aren't really relevant to this version.

If you fail to click the "status" to unfold an independent page and check it every often, the MC will lose control and kill someone
I see your missed the beginning of the game where I explained how this works, but the lust crest on the side fills up.
Alternatively, just hover your mouse over the crest you see what percentage you're at.

1, the critical figure is hidden
2, you couldn't go back if you missed reading the hidden figure
3, strange mechanics of "hunger"; even if I went to Brothel every day, the MC still gets hungry(as succubus) and kills people(game over).
1. No idea what you're talking about
2. No idea what you're talking about
3. Unless you found a new bug, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'll look into this but it shouldn't be happening.

It can't be a coincidence, can it?

The dev likely set this on purpose because this is how he grinds your time with the pathetic little content. The trick the dev uses is despicable. Stay away if you value your time.
You're correct, my entire goal in devoting every minute of my free time working myself to exhaustion was because I wanted to make a game that made people suffer and made people hate my game.

No seriously, I have no idea what you're talking about.
I even made leveling up super easy, there's not much of a grind left anymore.

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I will not write one myself yet because my reviews tend to be quite... detailed. Your game is not ready for that yet. :giggle::coffee:
Haha, I look forward to it.

This is my first game and I am improving as I go. Hopefully by the time I start my second game I'll be much better at art, programming, and writing.
Though the programming and writing aren't necessarily new but I was out of practice.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So i decided to give the update a little spin, and found a bit of a fiasco in the slums and the forest. (And pretty much everywhere else tbh.)
The button list that displays places you can go to is vertical, it needs to be horizontal.
These movement-buttons need to be displayed horizontally, everywhere.
=============

And about the arousal (hunger?) bar.. maybe it needs to fill up a bit slower (at least in the first couple of days to let the player get used to it) so that this does not freak out dudes like slavegal.
I think that's what he was babbling about, it probably filled up before he could discover brothel and tavern and so.. game over.
Discovery of areas is rng-based right? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
=============

Also found a treasure chest in the 'mossy path' of the forest, apparently it has a map in it even though you removed maps.
I dislike 4th wall breaking jokes so.. can we not? :giggle::coffee:
On top of that you seem to be able to find these treasure chests with obsolete maps in them - repeatedly.
I think once is more than enough.
=============

So, about this:

As i understand it, she is outside the hut. If so then where did the 'footprints in the dust' came from? :giggle::coffee:
Weather would prevent any dust from collecting on the outside of the hut.
Also there's a typo: none instead of noone
=============

And then there's this:
This implies that by drinking cum vials i can restore energy, but this doesn't happen of course.
I think this is a case of a badly positioned button. :giggle::coffee:
=============

There seem to be a missing image in the scene where you encounter the second group of goblins:
2.png
Happened the first time i found the second group, but when i found them again the image was there. Weird.
The third time i found them the pic was not there again, seems like one is missing after all.
Also i think these goblin groups should drop some money as well, after all, you just sucked dry a whole bunch of goblins and they dropped dead, what's preventing you from looting them/their camp? :giggle::coffee:
And i think you stumble on these goblin groups a little too often (or maybe it's just my luck? lol) which saps your energy pretty quickly when you're still low level succ. Perhaps the chance of stumbling on them should be lowered a little.
=============

It would seem there is a bug with the energy pool, sometimes it simply resets itself and you find yourself with full energy pool again as if you just slept. Last time it happened to me was when i had just 4 energy left, exactly how much i needed to click on the 'Explore Forest' button. After which my energy pool decided to reset itself. Well, don't mind if i do~ :giggle::coffee:
=============

Some pics have a little 'horn' problem:
3.png
And her hand on the slime pic probably could use a little touch-up as well.
=============
Combat mechanic proposal:
Using spells and claws should rise her arousal(hunger?) by a tiny amount.
It only makes sense that you get hungrier after a fight. :giggle::coffee:
Should the hunger/arousal hit max in a fight, it should be automatic defeat i guess, too horny/hungry to fight?
Well, something along those lines.
=============

Alraune's in the forest often hit you for just 1 magic damage, perhaps you already fixed this in .42 but i'll mention it just in case.
Actually, this seem to happen with a bunch of other mobs in the forest, as well.
Even if they're equal, or just 1-2 levels below mine.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes