♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I don't want to accidentally make it too hard again either.
From my point of view you never did in the first place lol. :sneaky::coffee:
That said there's also not that much content (for now), so i wouldn't call your updates 'massive' either.
But the game hasn't been around long so that's normal.

Reactions: Panonon

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
From my point of view you never did in the first place lol. :sneaky::coffee:
I'd argue that fighting enemies the same level as yourself and only doing 1 damage is pretty hard and boring. :p

That said there's also not that much content (for now), so i wouldn't call your updates 'massive' either.
But the game hasn't been around long so that's normal.
Well massive compared to a lot of the other twine games I've seen. Most seem to be updated once every couple months or so. And their updates seen to be very tiny, sometimes just one new scene, etc.

Not to brag, but my updates have been large though most of it is on the backend. Like revamping my exploration and removing maps. To the player that might seem small, but if you see how much code sent into it, it's pretty massive.

My turn based battles are just over 2,000 lines of code for example. Considering I haven't just been doing one of these things but multiple every update, I'd like to think my updates are massive compared to other games with a single dev. Imo at least.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
lmao,
I honestly appreciate your guys support andsuggestions. Woomod when you say there's not enough content are you referring to story content or lewd stuff or do you mean more like options to break away from the linear story?

I know the game is somewhat linear, but I plan to go back and add more options later. I want to make sure I get the main route completed first, though I've been adding some stuff to help break away from that already. :)

I'm new at this, but I suspect part of the problem with a lot of dev's ghosting their fans is they try to make too many options and burn out. So I'm trying to make a few options but focus on getting futher in the story first. Though even if I get burnt out, I'll never abandon you guys <3

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Woomod

Oct 28, 2017
lmao,
I honestly appreciate your guys support andsuggestions. Woomod when you say there's not enough content are you referring to story content or lewd stuff or do you mean more like options to break away from the linear story?
Nah just a "awwww, over already? I was just starting to care".

Like any game ever. :sneaky::coffee:
If you don't have time to play games, don't play games.
Do you feel pride at your gatekeeping.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Nah just a "awwww, over already? I was just starting to care".
Gotcha, well I am working on the next update now. Finding time to work on it now that I have a kid has been...fun.

But I've been working on it while he sleeps. To be honest, it's more art that is getting harder to find time to work on.

Anyways, story is my first focus so I'm really glad you were interested.

Removing maps definitely shortened my game significantly but I think it was for the better.

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
I really like people who have no talent in art but at least they use AI generator to bait people like me who especially got attracted by the beautiful graphic. Just like how you check up a girl by the body figure first, afterward you decided to peek a look on it's appearance either is pass or not, later is their personality(story) who know you might encounter Amber Heard.

Hopefully wish you don't found offend if some pointing their finger on you just because of the AI generate image.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
So, I feel the need to ask, since I find myself a bit confused about one aspect of the game at this moment.

What's the corruption aspect of this game? Supposedly, at the beginning of the game, the Goddess that revives us tells us that we have immunity to corruption, but as we explore the game a little, Rhelyla tells us that while that is true to a certain degree, we are not fully immune and consuming too much of it will turn us into mindless monsters.

Thus far, the only corrupted enemy I seemed to have found is the Alraune. Which tries to restrain herself so as to not absolutely obliterate my character sexually. And I had sex with her, but I haven't really noticed any changes with my character in the slightest? Is it because it still hasn't been developed or should I actually be worried?

EDIT: I still don't know where the corruption is, but I just figured something out. You can lower your arousal from having some private time with yourself and even gain benefits from it. Instead of just having to constantly drinking monster cum every single time to satiate yourself. _facepalm_

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
So, I feel the need to ask, since I find myself a bit confused about one aspect of the game at this moment.

What's the corruption aspect of this game? Supposedly, at the beginning of the game, the Goddess that revives us tells us that we have immunity to corruption, but as we explore the game a little, Rhelyla tells us that while that is true to a certain degree, we are not fully immune and consuming too much of it will turn us into mindless monsters.
So Succubi are not immune. Your character is completely immune however. A "gift" from the goddess.
As for corrupted enemy, there are a few, but I haven't done a good enough job explaining how exactly they're corrupted. That's something that's been on my mind. There are basically 2 sources for creatures. Some have been changed into monsters (Squiks, Alraune, bone centipede), and some come from the Demon world (goblins, ogre's)

Due to the direction of my story, I've been considering where I need to make alterations to make this flow better. Either by introducing more corrupted monsters, or by changing a bit of the back story.

Also there's one more thing but spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thus far, the only corrupted enemy I seemed to have found is the Alraune. Which tries to restrain herself so as to not absolutely obliterate my character sexually. And I had sex with her, but I haven't really noticed any changes with my character in the slightest? Is it because it still hasn't been developed or should I actually be worried?
So your character will not be physically transformed due to corruption... Or at least I don't have any current plans for that. However there is a corruption stat, which so far the game has only collected data for based on your game actions for future scenarios. In the update I'm planning to release on 08/03 (for patrons, 09/03 for free) I do have some text and dialogue changes based on your current corruption stat. Nothing major, but unless you guys are really MONSTERS :') then your corruption stat shouldn't be too high yet anyways. For my game, corruption stat happens on mid - major choices in the game. And while I plan some changes to your characters personality, the environment as time goes on, and the games ending, it will still follow a similar path.

EDIT: I still don't know where the corruption is, but I just figured something out. You can lower your arousal from having some private time with yourself and even gain benefits from it. Instead of just having to constantly drinking monster cum every single time to satiate yourself. _facepalm_
Corruption is a hidden stat for now. I might change that if too many people don't like it, but for now I think it works better as a hidden stat.

Yes you can lower arousal (once per day) by masturbating. It also raises your acceptance slightly so you're more willing to do sexual actions. Also considering changing the acceptance as it's pretty easy to raise right now, but its low on my list of priorities for now.

Last edited:

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
So Succubi are not immune. Your character is completely immune however. A "gift" from the goddess.
As for corrupted enemy, there are a few, but I haven't done a good enough job explaining how exactly they're corrupted. That's something that's been on my mind. There are basically 2 sources for creatures. Some have been changed into monsters (Squiks, Alraune, bone centipede), and some come from the Demon world (goblins, ogre's)

Due to the direction of my story, I've been considering where I need to make alterations to make this flow better. Either by introducing more corrupted monsters, or by changing a bit of the back story.

Also there's one more thing but spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So your character will not be physically transformed due to corruption... Or at least I don't have any current plans for that. However there is a corruption stat, which so far the game has only collected data for based on your game actions for future scenarios. In the update I'm planning to release on 08/03 (for patrons, 09/03 for free) I do have some text and dialogue changes based on your current corruption stat. Nothing major, but unless you guys are really MONSTERS :') then your corruption stat shouldn't be too high yet anyways. For my game, corruption stat happens on mid - major choices in the game. And while I plan some changes to your characters personality, the environment as time goes on, and the games ending, it will still follow a similar path.

Corruption is a hidden stat for now. I might change that if too many people don't like it, but for now I think it works better as a hidden stat.

Yes you can lower arousal (once per day) by masturbating. It also raises your acceptance slightly so you're more willing to do sexual actions. Also considering changing the acceptance as it's pretty easy to raise right now, but its low on my list of priorities for now.

Ohhhh, thank you very much for the explanation. That clarifies it a bit

So basically, the corruption aspect isn't about how much sex we have with tainted creatures, so to speak. The corruption comes from our behavior regarding certain choices in the story, whether to be merciful against X creature or not and the likes if I understood your explanation correctly. If so, I think I like that approach, though it is true that it is quite hidden.

And also the fact that you need to do sexual actions to come to terms with your body is a nice thing to have as well. Much like transexual people feeling dysphoria at some point in their lives, it's a similar feeling at the moment where the character feels out of place in it's body and does not enjoy the actions they need to make for the greater good of the world they're placed in.

• Red Heart

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Thank you!

So basically, the corruption aspect isn't about how much sex we have with tainted creatures, so to speak. The corruption comes from our behavior regarding certain choices in the story, whether to be merciful against X creature or not and the likes if I understood your explanation correctly. If so, I think I like that approach, though it is true that it is quite hidden.
Correct, my hidden corruption stat is more for how "evil" the character is becoming. Or how much they're embracing the power that comes with being a Succubus.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Thank you!

Correct, my hidden corruption stat is more for how "evil" the character is becoming. Or how much they're embracing the power that comes with being a Succubus.
Thanks for the replies.

Another issue I am having, I personally feel like the balancing of the game is a little off. I feel like I don't gain enough experience with the enemies I kill, sometimes I get high level enemies (which I read somewhere here that they should give more experience than lower level ones) but they don't give off much?. And there's also certain high level enemies (not even that much higher than me, level 9 - 10 for example and I'm currently Level 7) that completely obliterate you into smitherins without even giving you the slightest of chances to deal damage to them.

How are you supposed to effectively level up? I haven't gone to the brothel in Town nor have I tried having sex with people in town or in the alleys because I'm assuming my acceptance isn't high enough yet, but the game feels excessively grindy. For example, I tried to fight Melek (which, understandably so, packs a huge punch.. since he's a boss) and not only do I not deal a smidge of damage to him, but I take an absudly high amount of damage. Like 70 damage or so each hit.

I've also seen the option to upgrade your armor, but I haven't found any ways to upgrade it in town?. I'd appreciate some help in understanding how the combat works and how to more effectively level up, because at times I feel like I am excessively underpowered for my level and for the level difference of some enemies

• Haha

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Another issue I am having, I personally feel like the balancing of the game is a little off. I feel like I don't gain enough experience with the enemies I kill, sometimes I get high level enemies (which I read somewhere here that they should give more experience than lower level ones) but they don't give off much?. And there's also certain high level enemies (not even that much higher than me, level 9 - 10 for example and I'm currently Level 7) that completely obliterate you into smitherins without even giving you the slightest of chances to deal damage to them.
It's like me and you played two different games huh.
How'd you even managed to actually lose to something in this game? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
How are you supposed to effectively level up?
By grinding the forest and then the mountain, duh. :rolleyes::coffee:
which, understandably so, packs a huge punch
He does what, now?! Since when lmaoooooooooooooo :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I always easily wipe the floor with that guy, unless you challenged him HUGELY underleveled it's literally impossible for that guy to even scratch you! :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I've also seen the option to upgrade your armor, but I haven't found any ways to upgrade it in town?
Damn you must be seriously blind bruh, there are a bunch of armors you can get in this game, how'd you foken miss them?!

Damn, git gud seriously. :LOL::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Here i'll give you approximate leveling spread:
Forest level1 - Grind about 5-6 levels here.
Forest level2 - Grind about 7-10 levels here.
Forest level3 - Grind 10-16 levels here, at which point you should be able to use Melek Taus (forest boss) as your floor rag even without better armor lol. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Here's a tip as well: Get chummy with the dryads and they will level you up better than the mountain does lol.

*First "armor" you can get if you chose to go to mountain first instead of the city.
*Then you can get tons of money from grinding and buy adventurer garb from the tailor.
*Then there's gold-plated armor a bit later in the game. (Or very early, if you are willing to skip a scene.)
*Then there's arachne-silk armor also a bit later in the game.
And others, like the tentacle gimmick armor for patrons.
And i think there was more if i remember right.

Good luck soldier! :ROFLMAO::coffee:

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Here i'll give you approximate leveling spread:
Forest level1 - Grind about 5-6 levels here.
Forest level2 - Grind about 7-10 levels here.
Forest level3 - Grind 10-16 levels here, at which point you should be able to use Melek Taus (forest boss) as your floor rag even without better armor lol. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Here's a tip as well: Get chummy with the dryads and they will level you up better than the mountain does lol.

*First "armor" you can get if you chose to go to mountain first instead of the city.
*Then you can get tons of money from grinding and buy adventurer garb from the tailor.
*Then there's gold-plated armor a bit later in the game. (Or very early, if you are willing to skip a scene.)
*Then there's arachne-silk armor also a bit later in the game.
And others, like the tentacle gimmick armor for patrons.
And i think there was more if i remember right.

Good luck soldier! :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Might've been severely underleveled then because I have been defeated by enemies more than once, and to Melek.

As for armors, I have the armor you get if you go to the mountains at the beginning of the game before the city. The one you get if you clean up the statue in the forest and the adventurer armor from the tailor. I can't afford the Golden Armor yet, and I don't exactly know what scene you're speaking of. As for the others, I suppose I'll find them throughout my playthrough.

Also, when I said upgrading, I wasn't talking about finding different armor sets. I literally meant leveling up the current armor you have to make it stronger, which seems to be a thing or at least it's hinting as such.

Anyways, thanks for the tips

Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
I just started for the first time. Went with the default values. There seems to be a typo in the coding as it says in the gaming night:

As you get ready for bed, you can't help but feel grateful for these moments with your friend James, and your friend $friend2name, even if they are too far and few between. You guys still have the rest of your lives together, you'll find more time to hang out./QUOTE]

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I can't afford the Golden Armor yet, and I don't exactly know what scene you're speaking of
Golden armor is easy to afford if you grind a bit, like, not-even-a-challenge. By my standards at least. :sneaky::coffee:
As for the scene, there's one which you can get with the tailor dude if you have a certain ability sorted out by your 'mentor' in the Brothel. So if you want that scene, don't actually buy that armor before you get the scene. And that's all i'll say about it.
Also, when I said upgrading, I wasn't talking about finding different armor sets. I literally meant leveling up the current armor you have to make it stronger, which seems to be a thing or at least it's hinting as such.
This is not an mmorpg my dude, so we don't have upgrading here. Yet.
Not exactly sure if the dev is going to introduce something like that.
Would probably be a good idea, since this way you would be able to wear the armor you like the most instead of the armor that is strongest. :whistle::coffee: Well, up to our dev-kun. You hear that dev-kun? :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I can't afford the Golden Armor yet,
Like VoidTraveler said, you can also get Golden Armor for Super Cheap by using another method ;)

This is not an mmorpg my dude, so we don't have upgrading here. Yet.
Not exactly sure if the dev is going to introduce something like that.

:whistle::coffee: Well, up to our dev-kun. You hear that dev-kun? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I'm not sure if I've hinted at this but I have already partially written the code to allow for this, so you are correct it is coming.
Current plan was after you move your home-base which is coming soon.

I just started for the first time. Went with the default values. There seems to be a typo in the coding as it says in the gaming night:
Weird, I haven't seen this bug yet. I'll find it and fix. Thanks for letting me know!

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
o_O

I was getting a little worried I wouldn't complete it in time, but my next update, the final part of the mountains is basically done. Having a kid is rough.

I still need to finish writing the enemy lewd scenes (all are written but unedited) and then a couple variations to the boss scene.

But all story content has been written and programmed. One outfit for the brothel has been created (last update actually), but I don't think I'll have time to add it to to the game yet or make the changes + additional scenes I wanted to add to the brothel yet.
Some more art has been made, but as I've been increasingly shying away from the commonly made ai art and manually reworking them, they're starting to take me longer and longer to do (example: sex scenes with two people that aren't POV are nearly all manually made in photoshop, ai assets are still used to keep a consistent character though. Ai is Also used to clean up my edges).

Some pov scenes are acceptable, but I don't like how ai tries to make all sex scenes pov or just refuse entirely. To avoid being generic, this means more time spent drawing by hand, and stamping, merging, blending, smudging images together. :)

I've spent a significant amount of time trying to create gifs, but so far I've only created two successfully. 1 is the image on the front page and another is a partially hidden scene in game that I did for my top patron who requested a specific character be added to the game. I'd like to get a bit better and start adding some lewd scenes via gifs, but without stealing anime gifs from the internet those are still a bit beyond my reach. The two gifs I've made required me to manually edit every single frame.

I'm a little excited to write some scenes that are coming up soon though as I've been looking forward to them for a long time now. Those are still a couple updates away.

Chapter 2 will be concluded in version 0.43, though like always I'll keep going back and tweaking things in earlier chapters for various reasons.

Reactions: N7Ness and Belgaesh
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes