Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
how often will updates happen?
The next update is "done".

Though I am doing my best to make sure I finish a number of written scenes before release.

Updates happen on the 3rd of every month. Patrons always get the newest versions, and free players get the month old version, minus a couple bonuses.

I am hoping to complete version 0.43 tomorrow. I wanted to be done by today, but I ended up spending the entire day fixing my computer (when allowed to by my newborn).

Reactions: ashley_1147

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
so far what are the items can you get?
Mostly just outfits.
You can also get exp / money/ cum boost items from the dark alley (available in the free update in a few days).

There's a ring you can get, but it does nothing at the moment as it's purpose was to call attention to something else.

There are tomes you can collect to learn spells.

theremnant

Oct 19, 2019
I am loving this game. Ticks many of my buttons. A few odd things aside like...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, overall I love the theming of it especially once acceptance gets high. Revelling in the act and the end. The slime Charm victory writings are probably one of my favorite things I've come across in a smut game. The only real recommendation I can offer is for the early game, having a bit more options for how the protag personality is/how they react to things, if they're bi or straight or gay, etc to start with.

I do know art/face consistency is a -massive- pain in AI art, and struggle with it myself, so I'm kind of curious to see where things go in 6, 12 months. I know what I can do now is leagues beyond what I started with so I'm eager to see where you go with it.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I am loving this game. Ticks many of my buttons. A few odd things aside like...

" You've removed the barrier preventing you from accessing your power that stirred after you slew Melek Taus. However, you still aren't quite sure what it does. Maybe you should sleep on it and give it some thought tomorrow? "

And it's been many tomorrows and I'm not sure if it's bugged or there's some other criteria.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the mountains, an elf did a rescue, and dialogue acted like it was the second time it happened.

In the tavern, there was a big event with a beast girl and someone named "Freydis" showed up, and dialogue implied they were known and I've never encountered them in the game before, and also there are no options at the bottom other than 'back' and the event can repeat. (also, Freydis is a female name, but the character was male I think. But that may be intentional!)
The first time you meet him, it should give you a different dialogue in the mountains. You can't complete the tavern event until you met him in the mountains first.
However, there was a bug where you'd meet him a second time before the first. I believe that bug was present in the current free version, so it should be fixed in the update I'm releasing in a little over a day. If you run into it again in that update, please let me know.

Still, overall I love the theming of it especially once acceptance gets high. Revelling in the act and the end. The slime Charm victory writings are probably one of my favorite things I've come across in a smut game.
Wow, really? I actually wasn't super confident about my slime scenes, thank you. I really appreciate hearing that. :)

The only real recommendation I can offer is for the early game, having a bit more options for how the protag personality is/how they react to things, if they're bi or straight or gay, etc to start with.
I'm open to it. I can't write m/m scenes, mostly because I'm not confident in my ability to do so as a straight guy. But I may consider adding the option and raising the starting acceptance (though I'll have to rewrite portions of the beginning since there's several scenes I didn't check acceptance level at the very beginning if you started as a guy).

I do know art/face consistency is a -massive- pain in AI art, and struggle with it myself, so I'm kind of curious to see where things go in 6, 12 months. I know what I can do now is leagues beyond what I started with so I'm eager to see where you go with it.
Thanks. You can definitely see the difference between where I started and where I am now. Both with my improvements with AI and my improvements in Photoshop.
However, I do have a couple of regrets.
1. I should have stuck with a more anime style. Actually kinda wish I had done a 90's anime style.
2. Swapping art styles in the middle of the game is something that bothers me.

I hope to keep improving. My next game does have an artist lined up...If I end up losing my 3rd artist in a row, then I'll be doing AI again. I intend to stick with a specific style if that happens, regardless of improvements to AI by that point.

1. The power in question is unlocked an is on immediately after you pay the cost for its unlock, it's just that the wording there may not be ideal leading people like you to believe that they will unlock something if they wait.
2. The elf-rescue is a repeatable event, it will happen over and over again. Admittedly maybe the dev shouldn't make them repeatable but instead one-time only since they can get annoying after they happen many times.
3. In the tavern you met that same elf who "rescued" you in the mountains (why do i need a rescue when i got wings? lol, perhaps rescue should only happen if the player doesn't have wings yet.) Anyway the elf's name is revealed during that rescue in the mountains if i remember right, but i might be mistaken, been a while for me. :whistle::coffee:
Nice new avatar :)

1. I'll revisit the wording I have for it and consider other options
2. Yeah, repeatable might not be super ideal, but I did struggle with random scenes. I actually think I did much better with the mountains- night optional scenes. Though I did have to cut several because I ran out of time.

(why do i need a rescue when i got wings
Because you were in a narrow mountain passage and couldn't spread your wings :D
At least, that's my excuse.

As to Freydis being a girls name. I did google it just now and I see that some show called vikings had a female character named Freydis.
Most of my characters (not all) have meanings behind their names. Admittedly Freydis did not. I got his name from a list of male fantasy names. Oops.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Nice new avatar
Thanks, by far the most fitting representation of me that i found to date.
And found in a game on this site to boot, talk about gems in unlikely places.
Btw this game could teach you a thing or two as well. :giggle::coffee:
Because you were in a narrow mountain passage and couldn't spread your wings :D
At least, that's my excuse.
May want to insert this excuse into the text so that player is not left wondering about it. :sneaky::coffee:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
May want to insert this excuse into the text so that player is not left wondering about it. :sneaky::coffee:
But it already is:

Code:
 The monotonous landscape begins to wear on you. You long for a change of pace. The confining cliff walls keep you grounded<<if $wings is true>> and unable to stretch your wings very wide, s<<else>>. S<</if>>o you resolve to climb them. With your claws providing additional grip, you begin scaling the tight passage, your tail offering support and balance. As you ascend, the slope becomes steeper, and the once-solid rock transitions to friable dirt and stones.
                Moments before you conquer the summit, the earth crumbles beneath you. Gasping, <<if $wings is true>>you brace to deploy your wings<<else>>you desperately reach for anything to try<</if>> and slow your fall, but a hand seizes your wrist just in time

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

theremnant

Oct 19, 2019
I'm open to it. I can't write m/m scenes, mostly because I'm not confident in my ability to do so as a straight guy. But I may consider adding the option and raising the starting acceptance (though I'll have to rewrite portions of the beginning since there's several scenes I didn't check acceptance level at the very beginning if you started as a guy).

Oh, I didn't mean writing full on scenes, more say you start as a lesbian vs a straight girl, or a gay/bi guy vs a straight guy. Just if they're already on Team DicksAreGreat then dialogue might change a bit.

Because yeah, definitely with you there. For smut, it's -really- hard to write stuff that you don't know/doesn't appeal to you. Put a gun to my head and tell me to write something that doesn't do it for me and you might as well pull the trigger. Figured if I ever decided to do something game-wise myself I'd have to go to my subby friend "Here. Write these scenes for me." to solve that problem.

Thanks. You can definitely see the difference between where I started and where I am now. Both with my improvements with AI and my improvements in Photoshop.
However, I do have a couple of regrets.
1. I should have stuck with a more anime style. Actually kinda wish I had done a 90's anime style.
2. Swapping art styles in the middle of the game is something that bothers me.

I hope to keep improving. My next game does have an artist lined up...If I end up losing my 3rd artist in a row, then I'll be doing AI again. I intend to stick with a specific style if that happens, regardless of improvements to AI by that point.
Might be a massive pain, but you could controlnet the current images with canny (maybe depth depending on image?), and run them through img2img with a really aggressive stylization a few times and see how they turn out. But it's a lot of images to go through though manually I imagine.

Reactions: Panonon

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I'm open to it. It would require me to rewrite some stuff which I'm fine with.

Oh, I didn't mean writing full on scenes, more say you start as a lesbian vs a straight girl,
I'm not sure I'd be willing to do a lesbian start. I'd be worried about offending some people if I made a lesbian and forced her to turn straight / bi.

Because yeah, definitely with you there. For smut, it's -really- hard to write stuff that you don't know/doesn't appeal to you. Put a gun to my head and tell me to write something that doesn't do it for me and you might as well pull the trigger. Figured if I ever decided to do something game-wise myself I'd have to go to my subby friend "Here. Write these scenes for me." to solve that problem.
There are actually a ton of stuff in the game that don't appeal to me! Futa stuff for example, tentacles, etc. The internet has taught me that my tastes are rather vanilla. For tentacles, I read up a bunch of tentacle erotica before I made an effort to write my own. But there's some stuff I just don't see myself writing, such as Anthro furries and m/m.

Might be a massive pain, but you could controlnet the current images with canny (maybe depth depending on image?), and run them through img2img with a really aggressive stylization a few times and see how they turn out. But it's a lot of images to go through though manually I imagine.
Canny is amazing, but not good enough to modify all my images 1:1.
If I'm lucky enough to get a good enough image, I'll likely still need to edit the hands + fix various fragments.
img2img with low denoise multiple times, would probably be my best bet. But this would take me a long time and I'm already behind on images. I'm considering 0.45 to be an image + bugfix only update though to help me catch up.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Another way you could go about it, is to commission writers to write specific scenes for you.
Particularly the stuff that you are not good at writing or not into. :whistle::coffee:
You could probably make use of the recruitment section to find some quality talent.

Well, 'tis just an idea. :whistle::coffee:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Another way you could go about it, is to commission writers to write specific scenes for you.
Particularly the stuff that you are not good at writing or not into. :whistle::coffee:
You could probably make use of the recruitment section to find some quality talent.

Well, 'tis just an idea. :whistle::coffee:
Maybe. There are about 3 lewd scenes in the game "donated" by someone on my discord who wanted more futa scenes now too.

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
I think there definitely needs to be an ai art tag. (so I can filter it out lol)
To me, I think that most ai art characters look too much alike. Yes, different hair color and styles, but little change between character bodies and looks.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
So people got so butt hurt over AI images, they made the staff add a tag for it now ?

I like transfomation , so im curious what the tag implies.
Obviously, im going to make the corruption worse ^_~
Still waiting on that MTL tag which has far more complaints.

but maybe they will add a chatGPT tag since that's AI as well. :LOL:
Kidding obviously.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
MTL was godscent when it first came out (being able to read JP VNs or games).. it ment not understanding anything at all, into something you could make some sense out of.. Then a few years went by and the hate started for being inaccurate way to translate. I have my guesses why, but ill keep quiet on that for now ^_~

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes