nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
There's a couple parts where the back button is disabled. Mostly in the maze in the mountains at night. But I didn't see any reason to disable it in most cases. I don't mind if people cheat a little bit.
Gotcha--I haven't seen those on the free build yet. :)

Yes, it's a temporary thing. I actually wrote in the transformation tomes how transforming your own soul doesn't work long term because your own magic can't really trick your own soul. I am planning to do something with Arachne soon though.
What happens if two casters use Transform on each other? Or another tack if Azrael doesn't have other roadmaps, for a little possible Transform fun: "you're so interested in us, how about trying to be one of us for a day?" Does Rel know about Azrael?

Sorry, I'm one of those people who sees something strange and new and immediately wants to figure out how it works. Remember the weird kid in your elementary school who took apart dead VCR's and stuff to figure out how they worked and why they quit? *waves hand* Me, thirty years ago... :)

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Gotcha--I haven't seen those on the free build yet. :)
They're only in the most recent build of the game for patrons, but will be in the next free build.

What happens if two casters use Transform on each other?
I haven't thought that far ahead, haha.

"you're so interested in us, how about trying to be one of us for a day?"
So
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does Rel know about Azrael?
Kinda

Sorry, I'm one of those people who sees something strange and new and immediately wants to figure out how it works. Remember the weird kid in your elementary school who took apart dead VCR's and stuff to figure out how they worked and why they quit? *waves hand* Me, thirty years ago... :)
I enjoy answering questions, it gives me a good break from working on the game. I also love seeing players interpretations of my story and ideas.
Feel free!

Reactions: nedryd

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
Also, a truly horrible evil thought that a corrupted beyond redemption PC might have tried...

And not to idea-spam, but it sounds like the guard who takes you home after Avskum still has some injustices he could use a little help setting straight. Possible future questline potential?

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Also, a truly horrible evil thought that a corrupted beyond redemption PC might have tried...

And not to idea-spam, but it sounds like the guard who takes you home after Avskum still has some injustices he could use a little help setting straight. Possible future questline potential?
I intend to have the guard make a return, though not necessarily as a major character (maybe).
As to your suggestion with the corrupted "angel", that's impossible for reasons that will be explained later. :)

Though Avskum's pet is dead, it does still have some importance to the story.

Thanks for the ideas! If you have discord, I encourage you to throw your ideas in our ideas channel:

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
I intend to have the guard make a return, though not necessarily as a major character (maybe).
As to your suggestion with the corrupted "angel", that's impossible for reasons that will be explained later. :)
Gotcha. For stories that go on long enough, recurring guest stars can be a good thing. :)

Though Avskum's pet is dead, it does still have some importance to the story.
I'd bet on that--powerful cretures like that in an inherently hostile world do not exist without powerful forces behin them both in creation and in their protection, and by taking one out the PC just picked a fight with something BIG.

Thanks for the ideas! If you have discord, I encourage you to throw your ideas in our ideas channel:
I do have a Discord account, but with their thing about "one account per device and one for every server," I'd need some way to firewall it off lest my more "respectable and upright" friends encounter something I would rather they not know about. ;)

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I do have a Discord account, but with their thing about "one account per device and one for every server," I'd need some way to firewall it off lest my more "respectable and upright" friends encounter something I would rather they not know about. ;)
Yeah, took me a while to make a discord for this game for that reason. Thankfully, you can just give yourself a nickname in that discord server to avoid anyone recognizing you, though admittedly a number of people have already figured out my personal account for various reasons.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Does this game have any futa content? if it does can u tell me where ples:WutFace:
Yeah I added some at the request of players.

There's one scene at the very beginning of the game that was supposed to be a metaphor.

Then there's a few more scenes after you unlock a certain spell which is missable.

spell:

dammbatty

Jan 3, 2023
Yeah I added some at the request of players.

There's one scene at the very beginning of the game that was supposed to be a metaphor.

Then there's a few more scenes after you unlock a certain spell which is missable.

spell:
thx, just need to progress futher into the game then ig (im in chapter 2 i think) is the Manor outside the slums? because no matter for the life of me i dont know how to allow the guard to get me out of the slums

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
thx, just need to progress futher into the game then ig (im in chapter 2 i think) is the Manor outside the slums? because no matter for the life of me i dont know how to allow the guard to get me out of the slums

I had originally planned to do more with you leaving the slums, but I changed my mind and decided to do that once your housing situations improves.

dammbatty

Jan 3, 2023

I had originally planned to do more with you leaving the slums, but I changed my mind and decided to do that once your housing situations improves.
I have got the quest to kill that thing with the Arachne but i dont know how to change time/wait until night, i have looked all across my screen and every place but i cant find anything. I hope im not missing something super obvious :cautious: (By the way, thank you for all your hope, your amazing, and so is the game- probably the best game i have played on F95)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Panonon

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I have got the quest to kill that thing with the Arachne but i dont know how to change time/wait until night, i have looked all across my screen and every place but i cant find anything. I hope im not missing something super obvious :cautious: (By the way, thank you for all your hope, your amazing, and so is the game- probably the best game i have played on F95)
Arachne is available during daytime on mountains, you don't gain access to night until you explore daytime + either accepting or rejecting quests from Azrael and Rhelyla in town.

Also if you're playing the free version, night isn't available yet. I'll release that on the 3rd though.

By the way, thank you for all your hope, your amazing, and so is the game- probably the best game i have played on F95
If you feel that way, maybe leave a review? ;)

Reactions: dammbatty

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
i tried the transformation spell on the female bandit but it did not work

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
i tried the transformation spell on the female bandit but it did not work
it doesn't work with 100% effectiveness, you are rolling the dice a bit.

Unless it gave you an error message? But most likely you just had bad luck with RNG.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes