Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
thanks but sadly for me i have the worst luck
Sorry to hear that. Good news is that I actually raised the success rate in the next update, so if you're playing the free version it should be easier on the next update in a couple days.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
It's up now.
Please make sure to visit your home before trying to access any content so that your new variables are properly added.

Reactions: hooviescoop

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
After the innkeeper made me his "offer", I got the text about not being a woman even for a day yet, but this time I had a girl start.

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
How does my character feed? I killed like six people cause I had no clue how to feed her, I went to the alley like she suggested but there was always an ugly goblin man trying to sell shit and nobody to feed on.

blaze6909

Jan 3, 2019
is there any way to have Arachne be an ally like the alraune's/any other option other than just killing her?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Can people just use 7zip instead of rar, 7zip is much more widely supported in android and linux and better compression too.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Can people just use 7zip instead of rar, 7zip is much more widely supported in android and linux and better compression too.
Ironically used 7zip last time around and people complained. Even did a self-extracting 7z, but people just got confused, or got worried due to the exe.

Switched back to rar and zip files due to that.

This Story is awesome. I think it would be just as good on RenPy
I actually think it would have been better as an RPG maker game. Would have solved my problems of RPG combat + exploration that I struggle with. On the other hand, twine reaches a larger audience than RPG maker because of easy accessibility.

But I'm happy you enjoy the story, that is my main focus.

is there any way to have Arachne be an ally like the alraune's/any other option other than just killing her?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After the innkeeper made me his "offer", I got the text about not being a woman even for a day yet, but this time I had a girl start.
Nice catch, I may have accidentally added that when I rewrote some of the early scenes. Thanks!

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Ironically used 7zip last time around and people complained. Even did a self-extracting 7z, but people just got confused, or got worried due to the exe.
Then just use zip, rar is the worst of all worlds, hard to open on android. 7zip is natively supported on android, sighs.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Then just use zip, rar is the worst of all worlds, hard to open on android. 7zip is natively supported on android, sighs.
I used zip for the free version though?
1693891174022.png

I also use zip when I upload to cpanel, so I always have a zip version.

Here, uploaded a 7z version just for you.

Reactions: taler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
On the other hand, twine reaches a larger audience than RPG maker because of easy accessibility.
Nonsense. RPGM is just as accessible as anything else.
What you really get from twine is probably more development flexibility, i'm sure there are plenty of things you can do in twine that you won't be able to in RPGM due to lack of plugins and shit. :whistle::coffee:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
View attachment 2905471
You have more mistakes like that one. They're not a big deal but they still stand out when I read.
I either made a typo, or I added code in the middle of a sentence (usually the issue) which sometimes creates errors like this.
But I appreciate you pointing it out, I hate to leave them in.

Nonsense. RPGM is just as accessible as anything else.
What you really get from twine is probably more development flexibility, i'm sure there are plenty of things you can do in twine that you won't be able to in RPGM due to lack of plugins and shit. :whistle::coffee:
Possibly, I haven't actually messed with rpgm much.
However I did find a plugin for xenogears combat that I'd love to try...

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes