Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I'm guessing that a new game is required because after saving to disk, it actually tells me my save file is from the wrong game entirely when I load V .41 save with v .42 game.

i guess it's just as well if there's a lot of new content but damn. I did just about everything lol.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Every time I see this game, I die giggling because of the cover GIF.
I hope that's a good sign :)

I'm guessing that a new game is required because after saving to disk, it actually tells me my save file is from the wrong game entirely when I load V .41 save with v .42 game.

i guess it's just as well if there's a lot of new content but damn. I did just about everything lol.
Yeah, if you were to switch to the patron version now or wait for it to become free however, you won't need to start over.

It's impossible for me to test for every single bug that can occur when people continue from old saves, but there is some good news in that 0.43 should work with 0.42 saves.

Just be aware that although none have been reported to me yet, there's a high possibility of an unexpected bug to occur.

Within reason. I'm pretty good at telling if a game respects my time now.
You're still here so hopefully I passed your test.

Shana1001

Jan 30, 2018
Ok, I’m either blind or it’s not available yet but I can’t get it to turn nighttime in the mountains so I can fight Pseudinferis. Can anyone point me in the right direction without any major spoiler?

Shana1001

Jan 30, 2018
Ok, I’m either blind or it’s not available yet but I can’t get it to turn nighttime in the mountains so I can fight Pseudinferis. Can anyone point me in the right direction without any major spoiler?
Lol nvm I figured it out, i just didn’t progress far enough.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I hope that's a good sign :)

Yeah, if you were to switch to the patron version now or wait for it to become free however, you won't need to start over.

It's impossible for me to test for every single bug that can occur when people continue from old saves, but there is some good news in that 0.43 should work with 0.42 saves.

Just be aware that although none have been reported to me yet, there's a high possibility of an unexpected bug to occur.

You're still here so hopefully I passed your test.
Haha yep. You passed. very nice game with a...{This is going to sound weird) REAL succubus. I just mean that not all of them have G sized tits nor do they ALWAYS have a cock. Been seeing that way too much. This is refreshing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Panonon

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Haha yep. You passed. very nice game with a...{This is going to sound weird) REAL succubus. I just mean that not all of them have G sized tits nor do they ALWAYS have a cock. Been seeing that way too much. This is refreshing.
What really sets the succ here apart is that she can actually kill with intercourse unlike succ's in most other games.
Which makes her a pretty legit and accurate succ. :giggle::coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Panonon

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022

Lol nvm I figured it out, i just didn’t progress far enough.
Yeah, it's available for patrons now, but not out in the free version yet. Actually cut it pretty close finishing it in time for my self-imposed deadline.

I just mean that not all of them have G sized tits nor do they ALWAYS have a cock. Been seeing that way too much. This is refreshing.
I've never actually been a fan of Futa stuff. I add it to my game because I know some players like it, but I try to keep it optional. I hope I do a good job writing it.

Likewise with unrealistically large breasts. Not my thing. I would be fine adding it to my game for the players who do want it, but it's already become a nearly impossible task trying to deal with 3 normal breast sizes. And like some players have complained, you can't see them in your character portrait, etc.

I have found a way to do it, but I would have to start all of my outfits from scratch again to do this. So maybe in the future.
I still wouldn't be able to have the breast sizes reflect during my scenes though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Axismundi

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
So here's my current plan for anyone interested.

0.43 finished the mountains, but was missing a lot of art. 0.44 will finish chapter 2, but not sure how much art I'll be able to add.

0.45 I'm planning a much smaller content update, with a main focus on adding and updating old content I've been wanting to get to such as upgrading your favorite outfits. But the main focus of 0.45 is going to be adding a ton of missing art, I'll spend the entire month just generating, drawing, 3d modeling and photoshopping.

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
Fun little game so far, albeit with a little learning curve and grind to get started. Thanks for allowing the "oops that didn't work EJECT EJECT EJECT!" go-back button, Dev. :)

Questions to think on when PC uses Transform: is she going "shemale" (straight trading one set of plumbing for the other) or true futa with both sets existing together? Also, is the spell permanent, for a specific time, or an on-off "toggle switch" to flip back and forth at will? And is PC going to be sharing her notes with Rel or maybe trying to help put Arachne back right later? Also, a thought for more adventurous/open PC's... unless Azrael's really an incubus or something, it seems that a more open PC could leverage his apparent curiosity about her kind into kind of a "you want knowledge of my kind, I want knowledge from your library, why don't we trade firsthand experience for tutoring?" opportunity. Not necessarily expecting immediate answers, I'm just throwing spitballs for you to think on as you flesh out the worldbuilding and writing for future chapters.

On one hand, my PC is in the headspace of "I still wanna go home to my friends even though I have no clue how I'm going to explain it," on the other part of her is thinking "this new girldick is AWESOME! I gotta teach Rel how to do this, maybe even have each other's babies..."

Suggestion, once the Alraune quest is accepted: if the PC chooses to make peace with the Dryads after Melek is a Succy-Snack (my preferred tack; if I'm a succubus, draining powerful enemies dry turns them into great growth-mediums--a writer friend's running an online D&D-type thing where the character she has me playing is a succubus librarian who lives by "drain only horrible evil people and use their former energies to help the good/honest/decent" and is trying to find a way to transfer some of the spare essence she's absorbed into others in her party kind of like a direct-transfusion with blood straight from donor's arm into recipient's--but the fastest way to get her to drain you, albeit not life-threatening but enough to put a good scare into you and you'll be feeling the bite for a few days, is to NOT return a borrowed book on time without good reason) or otherwise toast maybe have some way to turn in a report at the guard tower that "they were under demonic influence and not in their right minds, but they want to make right and will bother you no more"?

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Fun little game so far, albeit with a little learning curve and grind to get started. Thanks for allowing the "oops that didn't work EJECT EJECT EJECT!" go-back button, Dev. :)
There's a couple parts where the back button is disabled. Mostly in the maze in the mountains at night. But I didn't see any reason to disable it in most cases. I don't mind if people cheat a little bit.

Questions to think on when PC uses Transform: is she going "shemale" (straight trading one set of plumbing for the other) or true futa with both sets existing together?
I'll have to be honest with you, I'm not really sure what the difference is. But the idea is that it's non functional. Or at least the cum can't impregnate.

Also, is the spell permanent, for a specific time, or an on-off "toggle switch" to flip back and forth at will? And is PC going to be sharing her notes with Rel or maybe trying to help put Arachne back right later?
Yes, it's a temporary thing. I actually wrote in the transformation tomes how transforming your own soul doesn't work long term because your own magic can't really trick your own soul. I am planning to do something with Arachne soon though.

Suggestion, once the Alraune quest is accepted: if the PC chooses to make peace with the Dryads after Melek is a Succy-Snack or otherwise toast maybe have some way to turn in a report at the guard tower that "they were under demonic influence and not in their right minds, but they want to make right and will bother you no more"?
So you definitely can't turn in the quest saying "hey they were good all along" due to where I'm going with the story, but it's not a bad idea to let you try to turn it in. I'll keep that thought in mind.

Reactions: nedryd

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
But I didn't see any reason to disable it in most cases.
If you gonna easily negate your own choices at every turn, then is there a reason for choices to exist in the first place? :sneaky::coffee:
I'll have to be honest with you, I'm not really sure what the difference is. But the idea is that it's non functional. Or at least the cum can't impregnate.

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
If you gonna easily negate your own choices at every turn, then is there a reason for choices to exist in the first place? :sneaky::coffee:
It's specifically for the players who want to cheat.
But there's a section where I think the temptation to cheat is too great, and removed it from that only.

Read them. Understood. Thanks.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes