zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
So I've read a lot of this thread, and the Developer Note states that the plan is roughly 6 Acts, but there doesn't seem to be any kind of progress report given in terms of Acts. What I mean is, no change log says "Started Act 2 content", or "Act 3 Finale", etc. I've only just started getting into this, so maybe it is apparent in-game, but would it be possible to get something like this either added to the Dev Note, or incorporated into future change logs?

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
So I've read a lot of this thread, and the Developer Note states that the plan is roughly 6 Acts, but there doesn't seem to be any kind of progress report given in terms of Acts. What I mean is, no change log says "Started Act 2 content", or "Act 3 Finale", etc. I've only just started getting into this, so maybe it is apparent in-game, but would it be possible to get something like this either added to the Dev Note, or incorporated into future change logs?
My 0.44 changelog (not added yet because it's for patrons only until Oct 3rd) states chapter 2 is completed.

Chapter 1 is completed with the defeat of melek Taus, and I believe that's in my changelog, but can't confirm without looking.

6 is what is planned ,though it might vary a little bit based on changes I make to my outline.

I have the transforming spell but no matter how many times i read the Tome it doesnt seem to finish. And after the stuff about Viscount Avskum scene and it being safe because the guards are gone, i can no longer find Rhelyla in the brothel or in the mountain. Where do i find her?
Did you use cheats by any chance? This hasn't been reported to me until now, but I'll take a look at my notes when I get a chance to sit at my computer (probably tomorrow, maybe tonight if the kid ever sleeps this time).

If you're ok with sending your save file, this will help.

Reactions: AH-64E

dammbatty

Jan 3, 2023
My 0.44 changelog (not added yet because it's for patrons only until Oct 3rd) states chapter 2 is completed.

Chapter 1 is completed with the defeat of melek Taus, and I believe that's in my changelog, but can't confirm without looking.

6 is what is planned ,though it might vary a little bit based on changes I make to my outline.

Did you use cheats by any chance? This hasn't been reported to me until now, but I'll take a look at my notes when I get a chance to sit at my computer (probably tomorrow, maybe tonight if the kid ever sleeps this time).

If you're ok with sending your save file, this will help.
From what i remember, i have not used any cheats at all. Heres my most recent save.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
From what i remember, i have not used any cheats at all. Heres my most recent save.
So it looks like you're forgetting to spend cum to learn the spells after you finish reading the books.
1694381602638.png

When you sleep, use cum to learn magic, click on spells and click "learn transform".
Hmm, maybe I should add a note to the screen after you finish reading them.

Last edited:

dammbatty

Jan 3, 2023
So it looks like you're forgetting to spend cum to learn the spells after you finish reading the books.
View attachment 2919774

When you sleep, use cum to learn magic, click on spells and click "learn transform".
Hmm, maybe I should add a note to the screen after you finish reading them.
Shit, ofcourse i missed something so obvious. Got anything about the Rhelyla thing yet?

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Shit, ofcourse i missed something so obvious. Got anything about the Rhelyla thing yet?
My bad, forgot to check that.

So regarding Rhelyla not appearing at her home (though you won't see anything new there anyways as long as you've already obtained illusion), that is a bug. I did fix that bug for 0.44 thankfully, but it is unfortunately present in 0.43. It shouldn't affect most players as long as they visit her before visiting mountains_night the first time though.

Regarding her showing up in the brothel, from what I can tell you've completed her available content. Including getting Yuki some clothes.

42077g

Apr 1, 2020
i accidentally deleted my old 0.42 save. no biggie, i'll just replay but i realised i cant set the name of the protagonist now and its randomly generated while the chapter 1 skip still lets you set your own name. Did you forget to set that name field, dev?

Edit:
NVM, im an idiot and forgot you set your name at the city gates.

Reactions: Panonon

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
i accidentally deleted my old 0.42 save. no biggie, i'll just replay but i realised i cant set the name of the protagonist now and its randomly generated while the chapter 1 skip still lets you set your own name. Did you forget to set that name field, dev?
I don't believe I made any modifications there, but I'll check when the kid goes to sleep and I can get on my computer.

Edit:
Terrible mobile ui aside, seems like it's still working for me.

Screenshot_20230912-222411.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 42077g

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DemonGods-0.44
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Last edited:

Performance Artist

Feb 17, 2021
Trying to get pass the barrier on the Mountain(Night) got both water and wind essence and lvl 2 fire magic from the house in the forest still unable to. Also I didn't see any option to look at the journal in Echo Heights (the one where has dryad queen encounter with puzzles) and 8 is the only journal entry I am missing right now.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Trying to get pass the barrier on the Mountain(Night) got both water and wind essence and lvl 2 fire magic from the house in the forest still unable to. Also I didn't see any option to look at the journal in Echo Heights (the one where has dryad queen encounter with puzzles) and 8 is the only journal entry I am missing right now.
Sounds like you're missing a couple,

RamsoMando

Oct 1, 2023
*UPDATE* Got it figured out. Had to hang out in the tavern more to get Yuki, then do the lightning counting.
I keep getting drained by the plants in the lightning path on mountains night. I already got the one that reinvigorated me, now every one I touch send me back home. What am I missing?

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
*UPDATE* Got it figured out. Had to hang out in the tavern more to get Yuki, then do the lightning counting.
I keep getting drained by the plants in the lightning path on mountains night. I already got the one that reinvigorated me, now every one I touch send me back home. What am I missing?
If you've recruited Yuki, try asking her :)
(she'll be located at the entrance to mountains - night).

If you haven't and you want a huge hint...

If that's not enough and you just want the answer

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Wife and I are trying to swap sleep schedules, so Version 0.44 is up early for free players :)

Version 0.44 wraps up chapter 2!

Please give me your feedback when you beat the available content!

Version 0.45 is up for Patrons.

Last edited:

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
this error happens if you use an old save
Error: <<enemy_drops>>: error within widget code (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.inv.materials is undefined)

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
this error happens if you use an old save
Error: <<enemy_drops>>: error within widget code (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.inv.materials is undefined)
If you ignore it, it should automatically resolve itself.
Swear I fixed it twice now, but regardless it should automatically fix itself.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Found a one time bug that's probably worth looking into to make sure it doesn't become any more frequent Panonon . I don't quite remember the circumstances as to how I managed it, think I was looking at the dream or cum shop option page, but by pressing the change font buttons on the 0.44 public All version I could only transition between what I presume to be the largest and smallest font sizes available. I only managed to fix it after closing my browser of choice completely and reopening it, upon which the font size changed slightly instead of transitioning between hilariously large and painfully small.

Reactions: p1kdum

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Found a one time bug that's probably worth looking into to make sure it doesn't become any more frequent Panonon . I don't quite remember the circumstances as to how I managed it, think I was looking at the dream or cum shop option page, but by pressing the change font buttons on the 0.44 public All version I could only transition between what I presume to be the largest and smallest font sizes available. I only managed to fix it after closing my browser of choice completely and reopening it, upon which the font size changed slightly instead of transitioning between hilariously large and painfully small.
Thanks for mentioning this. I've only been able to duplicate this once, and I have no idea what caused it. However this has been mentioned to me once before.

Clearing your cache should fix it, but make sure you back up your saves before clearing your cache.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes