Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
free players who are using a save file that was created in versions 0.43 or earlier will need to download this bugfix so that items will drop appropriately and potentially other issues that might arise.
This only affects players who are using an old save file, if you started from scratch or are playing the patron version you're unaffected.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
How do I recruit Yuki? I know I need to hang out in the tavern but what else is needed?

Dec 12, 2021
Trying to get pass the barrier on the Mountain(Night) got both water and wind essence and lvl 2 fire magic from the house in the forest still unable to. Also I didn't see any option to look at the journal in Echo Heights (the one where has dryad queen encounter with puzzles) and 8 is the only journal entry I am missing right now.
yo i have the same issue, were u able to fix urs?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just got two questions answered. I wanted to know what the dormant power was and how to read the text.

Was this added? I don't remember a dormant power in version .41 which was the last I played and I don't recall being unable to read the text. Could be memory again lol

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
I dont mean to be nitpicking or anything but how can you be wearing jeans and shorts at the same time?

1DG.jpg

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
Huh. I'm not sure but I think I meant jeans and a shirt. I'll fix it later, thanks for noticing!
No problem I really enjoy this game a lot! So i want to be sure to let you know of any small things. Not that it matters much but i also noticed at the beginning when the guard gives you 200 copper it never shows up on the sidebar as having it. not that you keep it long.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
No problem I really enjoy this game a lot! So i want to be sure to let you know of any small things. Not that it matters much but i also noticed at the beginning when the guard gives you 200 copper it never shows up on the sidebar as having it. not that you keep it long.
Yeah, it wouldn't be hard to add it in but I never really thought it was that big of a deal.

Needless to say, no matter how minor it is I still appreciate when stuff like this is brought to my attention. Makes it easier to find and fix things.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Yeah, it wouldn't be hard to add it in but I never really thought it was that big of a deal.

Needless to say, no matter how minor it is I still appreciate when stuff like this is brought to my attention. Makes it easier to find and fix things.
Well, people will notice even the smallest things, so it's always better to 'gung ho' everything.
Every little detail adds to or detracts from the overall experience. Immersion is very important.
'Tis also why i always encourage devs to add ambient and various other sound effects to their games. :whistle::coffee:

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020

no problem at all I started a new play through once i saw you revamped the clothing and stuff so ill keep an eye out for anything, Im in the process of learning Twine myself and making something small so I know how it feels and how important it is to have good feedback

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
no problem at all I started a new play through once i saw you revamped the clothing and stuff so ill keep an eye out for anything, Im in the process of learning Twine myself and making something small so I know how it feels and how important it is to have good feedback
I actually haven't revamped clothing yet, unless you're referring to the stats and that you can now upgrade them.

I have a half completed project where I've been trying to add more customization to your character (not including scenes, just on your character screen). That's been delayed while I've been trying to figure out if I wasted all my effort in doing it or if I'll continue with it.

The problem is the art style is more realistic than anime which makes life more difficult for me and slows me down. Also I can't recreate old outfits entirely. There's no doubt that while it will add more customizable options, some people will be unhappy with the change.

I'm OK with the concept that I can't make everyone happy, but I'm not even sure I'm happy with it. So it's on hold while I try and figure out what I'm doing. It's also the reason I haven't added new outfits last couple of updates.

@VoidTraveler nice to see you again. It's been quiet here lately. :)

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes