Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
does that redhead in the forest always run away or is here a way to not make her afraid and run?
She always runs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She will make a return soon, but the story isn't ready for it yet.

So, i looked around and i think this might be it. :whistle::coffee:

And the revision here.
Ah OK, this is what I'm already doing. Doesn't give me a banner promotion or anything like that, just moves me to the top of the most recently updated list for whatever tags people are searching for.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Doesn't give me a banner promotion or anything like that, just moves me to the top of the most recently updated list for whatever tags people are searching for.
You could technically spam the link to your game thread in your profile, new profile messages are visible on the main page of this site you see. And i don't think there are any rules that forbid doing this.
So, once every couple hours should be alright for a bit of extra advertisement. :WeSmart::coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Panonon

Zedhk3

Sep 24, 2021
Does anyone know what materials are needed and what monsters are dropped from to upgrade alluring dress tier 5?

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Does anyone know what materials are needed and what monsters are dropped from to upgrade alluring dress tier 5?
Orcish Bone (2), Spider Fang (2), Spell Scroll (2)

If you can't see the required materials when upgrading, that means you haven't gotten that material to drop yet.

Currently nothing can be upgraded past tier 5, and jeans can't be upgraded past tier 4.

Does anyone know how go up to the mountain and spider silk?
To go up the mountain, beat melek taus and be level 11 or higher. (I might remove the level requirements soon)

To obtain spider silk, I unfortunately had two different versions of this material.
There's enchanted spider silk you get from

Then there's regular spider silk used to upgrade outfits you get from regular spiders.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zedhk3

Zedhk3

Sep 24, 2021
Orcish Bone (2), Spider Fang (2), Spell Scroll (2)

If you can't see the required materials when upgrading, that means you haven't gotten that material to drop yet.

Currently nothing can be upgraded past tier 5, and jeans can't be upgraded past tier 4.

To go up the mountain, beat melek taus and be level 11 or higher. (I might remove the level requirements soon)

To obtain spider silk, I unfortunately had two different versions of this material.
There's enchanted spider silk you get from

Then there's regular spider silk used to upgrade outfits you get from regular spiders.
Thanks

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
My brain is fried, but version 0.47 is done (not including bug testing and some images).

Free Version 0.46 will be released on my website on December 1st and publicly on December 3rd!

Also,consider it a christmas gift, there will be no difference between the public version and patron versions of the game.

It's tentative, but as long as this doesn't backfire on me I'll keep it that way going forward. Patrons will of course continue receiving the game a month early. :)

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Version 0.46 is up on my website for free.
This version includes cheats / patron benefits for free (merry christmas and stuff), however I didn't have time to update it for people who are continuing a save file.
Due to that, you won't be able to access those benefits unless you know how to edit the console or start over.

I plan to fix this in the next update when I have time.

Public release is on the 3rd at the same time as the next Patron release.

yilkin

torrent half done type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DemonGods-0.46
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
I was playing this on mopoga and one of the comments said that it's possible to have the Arachne queen as one of your allies. I checked the code and it's impossible (unless I use the console) due to the fact that $elyriarel is commented out in StoryInit and therefore it's never initialized.

Was that commented out by accident or on purpose?

ichigo4

Jun 19, 2021
I was playing this on mopoga and one of the comments said that it's possible to have the Arachne queen as one of your allies. I checked the code and it's impossible (unless I use the console) due to the fact that $elyriarel is commented out in StoryInit and therefore it's never initialized.

Was that commented out by accident or on purpose?
find all the Journal Entry before talking to the Arachne queen

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
find all the Journal Entry before talking to the Arachne queen
I found all 5 journal entries in the mountains during the day and got her cooperation for dealing with Pseudinferis. I found the rest of the journal entries (bringing the total to 9) in the mountains during the night. Then I "fought" Pseudinferis (actual battle was skipped) and afterwards there is no more interaction with the Arachne queen.

To be clear, in my previous post I was saying how it's impossible to get this (and subsequent interactions) because of the uninitialized variable:
Untitled.jpg

ichigo4

Jun 19, 2021
I found all 5 journal entries in the mountains during the day and got her cooperation for dealing with Pseudinferis. I found the rest of the journal entries (bringing the total to 9) in the mountains during the night. Then I "fought" Pseudinferis (actual battle was skipped) and afterwards there is no more interaction with the Arachne queen.

To be clear, in my previous post I was saying how it's impossible to get this (and subsequent interactions) because of the uninitialized variable:
View attachment 3148671
go to silent city

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022

Edit:
Yeah, you caught an error. It looks like a new error and I suspect I know how it happened (if you type in the twine editor, sometimes it moves your text randomly. You should always type in a text editor then paste it over. Sometimes I fail to do that).

Anyways, I believe you can still get elyria as an ally regardless, I'll test it as soon as I have sometime to do so.

To get Elyria as an ally

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes