BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
I actually haven't revamped clothing yet, unless you're referring to the stats and that you can now upgrade them.

I have a half completed project where I've been trying to add more customization to your character (not including scenes, just on your character screen). That's been delayed while I've been trying to figure out if I wasted all my effort in doing it or if I'll continue with it.

The problem is the art style is more realistic than anime which makes life more difficult for me and slows me down. Also I can't recreate old outfits entirely. There's no doubt that while it will add more customizable options, some people will be unhappy with the change.

I'm OK with the concept that I can't make everyone happy, but I'm not even sure I'm happy with it. So it's on hold while I try and figure out what I'm doing. It's also the reason I haven't added new outfits last couple of updates.

@VoidTraveler nice to see you again. It's been quiet here lately. :)
yea the stats is what i meant, im loving the art style and the story is great. one issue im having now not sure if its supposed to be that way but the hunger the more i upgrade it it seems like i get hungry faster rather than slower. Im constantly needing to feed and find it hard to do much

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I watch projects that interest me even if i'm quiet.
Well, once your thread gets promoted it will probably become louder here again for a while. :giggle::coffee:
I haven't actually looked into how f95 promotes threads /games, tbh.

I think I remember missing a few images too, but on Linux.

Might've been because our filesystems are case-sensitive?
It's case sensitive in windows too, at least for the path. I don't know of any missing images at the moment, so please let me know if you find any.

Edit: Not windows, but my website. Website server is a linux server, so that makes sense.

I also found this you will notice it talks about his jaw line twice. its the revenge scene.

1avaskum.jpg
Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: BRyoung77

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Something connected to updates of the game if i remember right, the guide should be around here somewhere. :whistle::coffee:
I'll look for it. I've only been having this post reported as updated so it gets added back to the newly updated list, but that mostly only affects people searching by specific tags.

I haven't gotten around to advertising the game on reddit this month, but I hate doing it anyways.
F95 and mopoga have been the biggest referrals for me.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
ok so im kind of lost right now! i have searched the mountains at night found all the paths searched them all cant pierce the barrier cant figure out how to. what the heck do i do? there is nothing left to really do but kill things

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
I haven't actually looked into how f95 promotes threads /games, tbh.

It's case sensitive in windows too, at least for the path. I don't know of any missing images at the moment, so please let me know if you find any.

Thanks!
Every image of Jared is missing on the page I mentioned. There are only two images of like 10 that show up. The first and last.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Every image of Jared is missing on the page I mentioned. There are only two images of like 10 that show up. The first and last.
I did get an error when I converted the images to webp. When I checked it looked like there were no issues though.

Would you mind checking the folder for the images and check the file type of the image? The path should be demongodsassets/people/fullbody I believe.

ok so im kind of lost right now! i have searched the mountains at night found all the paths searched them all cant pierce the barrier cant figure out how to. what the heck do i do? there is nothing left to really do but kill things
You need an elemental essence from each path. Every path has 1. I did add an update to the patron version letting you know which ones you have but it's not in the free version yet.

You need fire, water, wind and thunder

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
I did get an error when I converted the images to webp. When I checked it looked like there were no issues though.

Would you mind checking the folder for the images and check the file type of the image? The path should be demongodsassets/people/fullbody I believe.

You need an elemental essence from each path. Every path has 1. I did add an update to the patron version letting you know which ones you have but it's not in the free version yet.

idk how to check that I just used the APK file to install the game on my tablet.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020

ahhh ok I think i got several but i checked all the paths ill have to go back and look again i must have missed something

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
idk how to check that I just used the APK file to install the game on my tablet.
Ah you're on android.

Checking on my end, there was a weird error where I ended up with jpg, png and webp of random images including Jared, so it does look like the conversion partially worked (not sure how I ended up with jpg though).
That said, the filesize doesn't make much sense.

I'll look into this further and should have it resolved soon, I'm guessing something in the conversion from .png to .webp broke something.

ahhh ok I think i got several but i checked all the paths ill have to go back and look again i must have missed something
If you want to send your save file, I can check for you.
Not adding a check for the player to see in the first place was my bad.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
If you want to send your save file, I can check for you.
Not adding a check for the player to see in the first place was my bad.
I figured it out. it was the water one i was missing from the maze i just didnt go in the right direction it seems like i get hungry to fast and have to keep finding something to feed on

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I figured it out. it was the water one i was missing from the maze i just didnt go in the right direction it seems like i get hungry to fast and have to keep finding something to feed on
There's a shortcut.
Read the riddle on the first passage to the water area. :)

Is there a way to defeat Seraphina?
Multiple. You can skip the fight entirely if you achieved a secret or severely weaken her.

If you don't want to do either, you could always grind or put the game on easy mode.

Etcplays

Jun 12, 2020
Hello there I noticed that in the latest update(non Patreon) yuki can't be found in the forest... I already met the man in the tavern then dreamed about needing to go back to forest but I can't seem to trigger the event... Tried forest 1 2 and 3 it just won't happen... I wonder if I miss something. Also done with revenge part.

Whyhellothere

Jun 20, 2017
Sucks that the original artist took the money and ran, I understand the dev's reasoning behind the AI art completely GL with the game.
Also it was funny seeing some arguing ethics on a site like this of all places xD

• Haha
Reactions: Panonon

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Hello there I noticed that in the latest update(non Patreon) yuki can't be found in the forest... I already met the man in the tavern then dreamed about needing to go back to forest but I can't seem to trigger the event... Tried forest 1 2 and 3 it just won't happen... I wonder if I miss something. Also done with revenge part.
Do you mean the red headed girl in the forest? If you don't mind sending your save file I can look into why she didn't trigger. You'll need to return to where the owl dropped the ring, which I believe is forest 2.

Yuki can't be found in the forest, you must first meet the elf in the mountains Auth exploration then find her in the tavern.

Reactions: Etcplays

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
does that redhead in the forest always run away or is here a way to not make her afraid and run?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes