veloct

Jan 19, 2023
I am right now in the midst of playing and experimenting the game, so far ive seen that when the mc dies you cant do anymore battle commands and after the goblin dicks quest you cant heal in the inn so if you die and you are in the middle of saving the chiefs daughter after the cutscene where you leave the party to play with monica you get an automatic game over only if mc dies in battle btw edit : also noticed that after the meya blowjob scene i cant enter the adventurer guild for somereason 1698253315219.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Unique sky

veloct

Jan 19, 2023
Is there any scenes other than the bj from meya, the inn, and the school girl?
pretty sure there is its just that we have a bug that doesnt let us continue thats why we cant see the other scenes but after the bug fixes come well probably be able too see the rest

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
I found another bug, after watching the scene in the City, you can’t enter the Adventurer’s Guild.
I have repaired and uploaded it. If it cannot be transferred normally after reading the archive, please go out of town and come back, and it will be fine.

Last edited:

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
I am right now in the midst of playing and experimenting the game, so far ive seen that when the mc dies you cant do anymore battle commands and after the goblin dicks quest you cant heal in the inn so if you die and you are in the middle of saving the chiefs daughter after the cutscene where you leave the party to play with monica you get an automatic game over only if mc dies in battle btw edit : also noticed that after the meya blowjob scene i cant enter the adventurer guild for somereason View attachment 3033236
I have repaired and uploaded it. If it cannot be transferred normally after reading the archive, please go out of town and come back, and it will be fine.. Death = game over, although you can still act afterwards, it's over

Last edited:

Unique sky

Jun 14, 2022
It will be good if you make monica a bit more hot, take meya as example . Just a suggestion though

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
It will be good if you make monica a bit more hot, take meya as example . Just a suggestion though
I know what you're talking about.The role of Meya is a tool character created because the protagonist's girlfriend can't be corrupted too quickly. Therefore, except for Meya, the corruption progress of other characters is very slow. At least I think they should be corrupted more reasonably, not like Meya.This is why I chose "dual heroines" (Meya will have a lot of plot).In addition, clothes will change after being corrupted.

Reactions: Unique sky

veloct

Jan 19, 2023
after playing through it liek 100 times (real) i gotta say so far so good cant wait for the upcoming updates keep up the good work. waiting the hardest part...

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
after getting the 5 goblin penis if you talk to the innkeeper again it completes the quest multiple times, and after you talk to the chief and go back to the innkeeper is the same and it complete the daughter quest and after that the game breaks when going in to the chief house with the daughter

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
after getting the 5 goblin penis if you talk to the innkeeper again it completes the quest multiple times, and after you talk to the chief and go back to the innkeeper is the same and it complete the daughter quest and after that the game breaks when going in to the chief house with the daughter
This issue will be fixed in the next version

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
I have collected the bone meal but the president is stuck on dialog
There are only some plot left, you can stop playing. Wait for my next version update.I'm still redoing some content. If you want to see the prostitute event, please see the thumbnail of this post. I uploaded a gif

EvilPixi

Jun 15, 2018
found a bug: After lake scene, if you go to the computer and enter the game you cannot go back to real world

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes