Does it require an Android(and others) version?

• I need the MAC version.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
There is a picture with Tifa.
Isn't there supposed to be a "parody" tag because of this?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Not a bad intro, I'm looking forward to more. Most of the games I've been playing lately have been super slow with the corruption, so adding a game with a bit faster setup is a nice change of pace. I assume it's the boss that gets the mom, will he get the sisters too I wonder?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Get someone to translate for you because this level of English will not cut it. Also, the RPG gameplay and combat is extremely unimaginative, so maybe you'd want to work on that as well if you actually expect people to enjoy the "online game" aspect. Good luck though.

Reactions: Garamantis_GG

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Not a bad intro, I'm looking forward to more. Most of the games I've been playing lately have been super slow with the corruption, so adding a game with a bit faster setup is a nice change of pace. I assume it's the boss that gets the mom, will he get the sisters too I wonder?
I haven't considered it yet

Reactions: LordFrz

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
If you find any bug, please notify me.
I will immediately fix major errors and upload them.
Bugs that do not affect the game experience will disappear in the next version.
Can't we just have someone else other than the stupid looking skinny guy (Bob) defile/corrupt Monica?? There should be variation. He should have been left off for Meya. You didn't use the game to corrupt MC's mother, so why not use a different guy for Monica??? The thought of one weak looking skinny guy defiling two different girls (Meya and Monica) is irritating. He looks like someone whose ass Monica can beat upon performing any perverted acts on her. Please use a new/different guy for Monica, someone who's not skinny at least, perhaps someone who is bigger or a little buff. IMO, this is how NTR is supposed to be, an alpha male (power/status) or stronger guy stealing the pretty girl from a weaker looking guy. I sincerely hope you read this and respond soon

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Can't we just have someone else other than the stupid looking skinny guy (Bob) defile/corrupt Monica?? There should be variation. He should have been left off for Meya. You didn't use the game to corrupt MC's mother, so why not use a different guy for Monica??? The thought of one weak looking skinny guy defiling two different girls (Meya and Monica) is irritating. He looks like someone whose ass Monica can beat upon performing any perverted acts on her. Please use a new/different guy for Monica, someone who's not skinny at least, perhaps someone who is bigger or a little buff. IMO, this is how NTR is supposed to be, an alpha male (power/status) or stronger guy stealing the pretty girl from a weaker looking guy. I sincerely hope you read this and respond soon
A guy you hate is getting the hot girls? It sounds like Netorare to me. lol. Buff guys stealing the girl is always the lamest NTR anyway for me. I'd rather have the weak loser steal from the buff perfect giga chad.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Get someone to translate for you because this level of English will not cut it. Also, the RPG gameplay and combat is extremely unimaginative, so maybe you'd want to work on that as well if you actually expect people to enjoy the "online game" aspect. Good luck though.
The English was fine. Combat is the same in every other rpgm game, I don't expect anyone to reinvent that wheel. I do hope there isnt too much fo it, but it seems he might be doing battle sexy events with it later, which makes it bearable. And the online part is a place to have faster corruption events in my opinion. Since they have the "its just a game" excuse. Then that can lead into offline corruption.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes