Does it require an Android(and others) version?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Wreggx

Aug 27, 2017
How do you finish the first quest? It doesnt seem to work, when I talk to the bar owner he only says that tasks can be recieved on the right side of the table. I killed more than 5 slimes

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
How do you finish the first quest? It doesnt seem to work, when I talk to the bar owner he only says that tasks can be recieved on the right side of the table. I killed more than 5 slimes
Item Store

Reactions: Wreggx

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DemonHunter-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Playing the latest version from the latest save you don't have the pass to enter the city in the game. So if you go outside of it south you can't get back in. Also, I had no money for the inn. So I could not sleep when it said to, lol.

Solid update, most new games don't have anywhere near as much content this early. I like all the small scenes with rando just to have some stuff to look at as you progress. I do hope we get some of that while exploring the town, so far no reason to not just follow the main questline, no reason to explore. For example, one day I see a girl arguing with a guy about something like she doesn't want him near her BF he is a bad influence. Then a couple of days later, I see that same girl a guy fucking behind the alley. Stuff like that makes the world feel alive. While I'm not a fan of the MC having sex before the girl is corrupted, it does build into the NTR for some, so not a big deal. I do hope she starts to compare that poor mc sex to how good it is with the guy stealing her.

But loving the game so far, I can't wait to see how the mom, GF, and sisters get NTRd. :)

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Playing the latest version from the latest save you don't have the pass to enter the city in the game. So if you go outside of it south you can't get back in. Also, I had no money for the inn. So I could not sleep when it said to, lol.

Solid update, most new games don't have anywhere near as much content this early. I like all the small scenes with rando just to have some stuff to look at as you progress. I do hope we get some of that while exploring the town, so far no reason to not just follow the main questline, no reason to explore. For example, one day I see a girl arguing with a guy about something like she doesn't want him near her BF he is a bad influence. Then a couple of days later, I see that same girl a guy fucking behind the alley. Stuff like that makes the world feel alive. While I'm not a fan of the MC having sex before the girl is corrupted, it does build into the NTR for some, so not a big deal. I do hope she starts to compare that poor mc sex to how good it is with the guy stealing her.

But loving the game so far, I can't wait to see how the mom, GF, and sisters get NTRd. :)
I have considered whether there should be a plot involving passers-by, but I realized that I have five "protagonists" to write about, so I don't think I need to add more female characters.

That was a mistake. I was lazy with this archive, but you can get 1000G here.

111.png

Reactions: LordFrz

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018

Another point is that if I have done a certain storyline with a certain passer-by, but later I want to use it on a certain protagonist, this will cause problems.I want each protagonist to have a different approach.So for the time being, I cannot let a certain passer-by affect my future storylines.

Reactions: LordFrz

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
I think I'm stuck on the first quest. It told me to kill 5 slimes and deliver the itens they drop to the village chief, but I can't find the village chief anywhere.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Stuck after mom's hanjob the dad's boss. It keeps telling me to go look at her job, but it won't let me into the building. I've also tried going to all the other places in the game and nothing has happened to make me advance in the game.

1700031533104.png

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes