Does it require an Android(and others) version?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Heya,
Got a minor request or wish etc. Could you add the version number of the folder in the compressed "zip" file as well in the future?
Not a big deal it's just nice as it saves me from double-checking the version number and adding it myself. Drag-drop-done! (y)

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Heya,
Got a minor request or wish etc. Could you add the version number of the folder in the compressed "zip" file as well in the future?
Not a big deal it's just nice as it saves me from double-checking the version number and adding it myself. Drag-drop-done! (y)
I don't know what you're talking about .....
11.png

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I don't know what you're talking about .....
View attachment 3088460
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I drag and drop that file to my game folder, if I already have a demon hunter folder it will want to override files. So renaming folder, copy that folder over, done.
Now I usually rename that folder demon hunter 0.13.
Next time when 0.14 comes, I will drag over Demon Hunter there, rename it 0.14, take save files, delete 0.13.
I just don't have to rename it if you already have done it. that's all.
Like I said, it's no big deal. It's just comfortable when the folder inside also has the version numbers to it.

Last edited:

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I drag and drop that file to my game folder, if I already have a demon hunter folder it will want to override files. So renaming folder, copy that folder over, done.
Now I usually rename that folder demon hunter 0.13.
Next time when 0.14 comes, I will drag over Demon Hunter there, rename it 0.14, take save files, delete 0.13.
I just don't have to rename it if you already have done it. that's all.
Like I said, it's no big deal. It's just comfortable when the folder inside also has version numbers to it.
OK

juliennl31

Oct 14, 2022
On the savefile when i complete cave mission its tell me go to the inn and rest but i dont have money on this save how should i rest? I try to go back old town and kill slimes but this time when i tried to enter new city it told me you need to get paper from mayor.

Reactions: Soichy and Tekfs

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Lol. Thank you, of course, for the save file with the new update, but there is a problem. The quest requires you to spend the night in a hotel, the character has no money, and you can’t leave the second city because you can’t go back. The game doesn’t let you out of the tower, the teleport from the first city to the second doesn’t work, so with the first level you can’t even make money on slime. Bottom line, 10 coins is an unaffordable amount that does not allow you to move forward. Very, very many shortcomings.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
On the savefile when i complete cave mission its tell me go to the inn and rest but i dont have money on this save how should i rest? I try to go back old town and kill slimes but this time when i tried to enter new city it told me you need to get paper from mayor.
Lol. Thank you, of course, for the save file with the new update, but there is a problem. The quest requires you to spend the night in a hotel, the character has no money, and you can’t leave the second city because you can’t go back. The game doesn’t let you out of the tower, the teleport from the first city to the second doesn’t work, so with the first level you can’t even make money on slime. Bottom line, 10 coins is an unaffordable amount that does not allow you to move forward. Very, very many shortcomings.
Yea, a few bugs here, dev said he messed up. You can get money from a box near the inn keeper.

https://f95zone.to/threads/demon-hunter-v0-13-evils.178319/post-12208441

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Yea, a few bugs here, dev said he messed up. You can get money from a box near the inn keeper.

https://f95zone.to/threads/demon-hunter-v0-13-evils.178319/post-12208441
That's not the point. There aren't many scenes left to use this. The problem is precisely the presence of so many bugs. This is version 0.13, and the number of bugs that could potentially break the game is simply off the charts. The city doesn’t let you back in, the tower doesn’t let you out, the teleport only works in one direction. This alone could become a serious problem in the future. It is worth being more attentive to such little things.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
That's not the point. There aren't many scenes left to use this. The problem is precisely the presence of so many bugs. This is version 0.13, and the number of bugs that could potentially break the game is simply off the charts. The city doesn’t let you back in, the tower doesn’t let you out, the teleport only works in one direction. This alone could become a serious problem in the future. It is worth being more attentive to such little things.
I only had 2 myself. And those are directly related to the provided save. Had I been able to use my original save, I would have the town pass, and money to sleep. If we see the same bugs over and over again its a problem, but bugs on the first releases is whatever, tell the dev and he can fix in future patches. Its a WIP game, not a complete release.

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
You can get 1000G here.
111.png

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
The reason for this problem is
1. I was lazy with this save, which is not a normal process save
2. The second reason is the setting of the battle CG. The protagonist should not be able to fight monsters alone, which is something I need to fix, including the teleportation.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
The reason for this problem is
1. I was lazy with this save, which is not a normal process save
2. The second reason is the setting of the battle CG. The protagonist should not be able to fight monsters alone, which is something I need to fix, including the teleportation.
No problem. Just advice, be more careful with things like this. The bugs are trivial, easy to track down and do not cause any serious problems at the moment, but in the future this could become a big problem if the player finds that he cannot leave the location or enter the city. At the very least, it’s worth at least making a scroll or stone to teleport to the city so that such bugs don’t become a dead end.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes