Does it require an Android(and others) version?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
So in result we have a 0 Male and a loots of pussy but MC is trash and did not get any because IQ is 10.. Maybe he is ORC or Goblin yeah goblin and Orc can smell it MC is trash.... So Animation is great story 4 from 10- Sorry i dont care i dont like MC never fuck any nope this is nothing for me

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
So in result we have a 0 Male and a loots of pussy but MC is trash and did not get any because IQ is 10.. Maybe he is ORC or Goblin yeah goblin and Orc can smell it MC is trash.... So Animation is great story 4 from 10- Sorry i dont care i dont like MC never fuck any nope this is nothing for me
In the first half of the story, the MC achieves his first time with his girlfriend (and it was in the real world not in the game!). What are you talking about?
Otherwise, yes, the game is about the girls used by everyone else

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
yo saw your message saying that you didnt find any vr stuff
since the blue haired girl is just wearing a green dress I suppose you can be lenient with your quality
then how about you crop a vr headset from SAO and put its png file as an asset in the game instead of the computer? it will be pretty funny
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MorahYaladim

Jan 19, 2021
Good evening, morning and goodnight!

Bug Report so far:

Mostly Minor:
1. Collusions missing, helping the player going out of bounds.
2. After some 'cutscenes' in combination with textskip 'space' and/or 'w' sometimes the control and frames freezes. Can be circiumvented by 'blindly' going into the menu, saving and reloading.
3. Gramatical mistakes - mostly capitals missing of names or at the beginning of sentences.
4. Game crashes and lags sometimes due to start of combat. (probably something to do with the 3d, to the right of combat, not loading well).
5. Game crash after revisiting the 'love hotel' after you already finished the event, same symptoms as point 2.).

I can provide details or a more detailes log of bugs, missing collusions or crashes I encountered, but I am too lazy for now.
Will do that though if creator-chan wants me to, as it is in the spirit of both players and dev to have less time spent bug-hunting.

Lovely game so far, though it is not completely up my alley. I testplay alot of eroge for my community and I recommended this because of the well thought out world-building, character developement, story, and interesting combat.

Greetings and well wishes by a writer and moderator for a toaster <3

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
yo saw your message saying that you didnt find any vr stuff
since the blue haired girl is just wearing a green dress I suppose you can be lenient with your quality
then how about you crop a vr headset from SAO and put its png file as an asset in the game instead of the computer? it will be pretty funny
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did leave a message, but I built my own VR device, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Good evening, morning and goodnight!

Bug Report so far:

Mostly Minor:
1. Collusions missing, helping the player going out of bounds.
2. After some 'cutscenes' in combination with textskip 'space' and/or 'w' sometimes the control and frames freezes. Can be circiumvented by 'blindly' going into the menu, saving and reloading.
3. Gramatical mistakes - mostly capitals missing of names or at the beginning of sentences.
4. Game crashes and lags sometimes due to start of combat. (probably something to do with the 3d, to the right of combat, not loading well).
5. Game crash after revisiting the 'love hotel' after you already finished the event, same symptoms as point 2.).

I can provide details or a more detailes log of bugs, missing collusions or crashes I encountered, but I am too lazy for now.
Will do that though if creator-chan wants me to, as it is in the spirit of both players and dev to have less time spent bug-hunting.

Lovely game so far, though it is not completely up my alley. I testplay alot of eroge for my community and I recommended this because of the well thought out world-building, character developement, story, and interesting combat.

Greetings and well wishes by a writer and moderator for a toaster <3
Thank you very much for your feedback, there are some issues that I will address if I can.
For example, you said 1: I need to know the exact location /
2:I also need to know the exact location.
3. Since English is not my main language, I apologize for neglecting some of the storylines.
4. I'm not sure why this problem occurs, as most players (my backers) have no problems.
5. I still need the exact location...

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
In the first half of the story, the MC achieves his first time with his girlfriend (and it was in the real world not in the game!). What are you talking about?
Otherwise, yes, the game is about the girls used by everyone else
Thanks for the help in replying, but he doesn't seem to understand that it's an NTR game where the hero (the character the player controls) doesn't get a lot of Sex Stories.

Reactions: KiGa and SWTiger

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Currently there are only 67 people who want an Android version, and the number of votes is very small, so I won't make an Android version for now, but I'll consider making one later when there are more people.

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
I did leave a message, but I built my own VR device, so I have no idea what you're talking about.
I meant the vr device image was a normal pc and you left an apology letter.
I was also talking about putting a png of one of these as the asset for the vr device cause itll be pretty funny
1720487077611.jpeg

MorahYaladim

Jan 19, 2021
Thank you very much for your feedback, there are some issues that I will address if I can.
For example, you said 1: I need to know the exact location /
2:I also need to know the exact location.
3. Since English is not my main language, I apologize for neglecting some of the storylines.
4. I'm not sure why this problem occurs, as most players (my backers) have no problems.
5. I still need the exact location...

Will take a bit to gather all locations, but I'll extensively test and protocol them for you.
English isn't a problem, as all the small parts are just minor things, but I'll gather them up as I see them :)
On 4. It might be a ram/graphics related issue only I am whitnessing. Let's ignore that part then for now until there is a more serious issue, than just this '1 dude who mentioned it in passing' ;)

It might take some time and I am not yet sure in which format I'll report back, but for now I am thinking about a google.doc or table whith screenshots or something similar.

Again: Thank you very much for your response AND for making this game. As a writer I can maybe add some inconsistencies, which come to mind, later down the line. That might also help you refine the plot!

Greetings and salutations <3

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes