Does it require an Android(and others) version?

• I need the MAC version.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I looked, but I couldn't find it. But it's not a big problem.
I won't reply to the other problem you mentioned, because it's not that serious.
i don't think that missing RAPE tag is a minor problem for this forum as it's against rule 7. So if u could KINDLY check that with admins /moderators, that would be great! Before it's reported

Arkade

May 23, 2017
i don't think that missing RAPE tag is a minor problem for this forum as it's against rule 7. So if u could KINDLY check that with admins /moderators, that would be great! Before it's reported
Rule 7 has nothing to do with rape?... Idk what you're on but you might be sounding crazy. There's no issue with this game that would get it removed

Reactions: Rexace

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Will you be able to watch your mom cheat? Be able to watch mom and sisters being corrupted too? I figure that since this is a Patreon supported game that there won't be any incest even though there seems to be a hint in the air around the family. Curse you Patreon, may your dicks fall off.

Reactions: Gab777bro

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
Will you be able to watch your mom cheat? Be able to watch mom and sisters being corrupted too? I figure that since this is a Patreon supported game that there won't be any incest even though there seems to be a hint in the air around the family. Curse you Patreon, may your dicks fall off.
there are no incest content, it is just netorare game, protagonist dont doing sex with any family member, There is nothing that the protagonist watches, events happen without his knowledge.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

kingmalla

Feb 6, 2020
can anyone post a save of the latest version. my save file got corrupted and i really dont wanna do everything again i just wanna look at the recollection room. thank you to anyone kind enough to post it <3

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes