Does it require an Android(and others) version?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MorahYaladim

Jan 19, 2021
looks interesting, hows the content so far?
Hidden sex. Well drawn out storyline. Character developement. Easy combat. Erotic combat (still rarely by now).
Good 3D renders. Proportional Human anatomy. Active dev with routine updates. Not even halfway finished with content quantity yet. About 2-3h of gameplay as of yet (For me that knows everything so far). Tags match the game. Hint at top left to guide you to the next story advancement.

I recomend you testplay it for an hour :)

Reactions: SWTiger

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Hidden sex. Well drawn out storyline. Character developement. Easy combat. Erotic combat (still rarely by now).
Good 3D renders. Proportional Human anatomy. Active dev with routine updates. Not even halfway finished with content quantity yet. About 2-3h of gameplay as of yet (For me that knows everything so far). Tags match the game. Hint at top left to guide you to the next story advancement.

I recomend you testplay it for an hour :)
You think it's wortwhile to first play the old version before the new one? Or strong recommendation to immediatly start with the rework?

MorahYaladim

Jan 19, 2021
You think it's wortwhile to first play the old version before the new one? Or strong recommendation to immediatly start with the rework?
Rework. So far every new version gets stabler and stabler. The english gets better in the later versions too. Just go with the 0.22 as it has quite decent additions in the 3d cg department for the introduction of characters :)

spartan 175

Jul 9, 2022
Sexo oculto. Argumento bien elaborado. Desarrollo de personajes. Combate fácil. Combate erótico (aún poco frecuente).
Buenos renders 3D. Anatomía humana proporcionada. Desarrollo activo con actualizaciones periódicas. Ni siquiera he terminado la mitad de la cantidad de contenido todavía. Aproximadamente 2 o 3 horas de juego hasta el momento (para mí, que lo sé todo hasta ahora). Las etiquetas coinciden con el juego. Pista en la parte superior izquierda para guiarte hacia el siguiente avance de la historia.

Te recomiendo que lo pruebes durante una hora.:)
[/CITA]¿Cómo resolviste el área de la tumba?

MorahYaladim

Jan 19, 2021
El Traductor de Google es realmente útil.^^

Sí tengo. Incluso hay una solución en la nota del inventario. Pero eso sólo lo descubrí después.

Reactions: spartan 175

userone1

Nov 8, 2017
Go to the guild and talk to the guildmaster. He should send you to kill stuff at the tower, if you are where I think you are.
thanks and sorry for confirmation but I already completed the tower once (when you have to do the maze). do i need to return there?

MorahYaladim

Jan 19, 2021
thanks and sorry for confirmation but I already completed the tower once (when you have to do the maze). do i need to return there?
Hard Question. The moment you finished the maze and rescued Monica from the trap, I think you only need to go there 2 more times. 1x gather green?/yellow? bones and one other time to kill the boss at 4F, later down the storyline.

MorahYaladim

Jan 19, 2021
i have the quest "go to the western forest" where is this?
Go to the area where you killed the "slimes" that is the "forest". To the left you have the "western" forrest. Most locations are pointed out in the dialogue, or at "waysigns". So just leave the newbie village, go up, leave the slime area towards the left :)

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes