Does it require an Android(and others) version?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Wait is she NTR by one guy or multiple guys? Or there different routes
Guys
Cant say for sure, but so far its the main girl has only had encounters with one guy. Hopefully it stays that way. The secondary girl who is the GF of the friend is a slut and already cheating on her bf. It seems to be a way to have fast scenes while we wait for main girl to get corrupted. The mom is being corrupted by her husbands boss. The sisters have yet to have any scenes. Then there are several rando scenes just for bonus that have no correlation to characters we know. Again, just some bonus content while we get slow main girls corruption.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Cant say for sure, but so far its the main girl has only had encounters with one guy. Hopefully it stays that way. The secondary girl who is the GF of the friend is a slut and already cheating on her bf. It seems to be a way to have fast scenes while we wait for main girl to get corrupted. The mom is being corrupted by her husbands boss. The sisters have yet to have any scenes. Then there are several rando scenes just for bonus that have no correlation to characters we know. Again, just some bonus content while we get slow main girls corruption.
who is main the girl

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
who is main the girl
Well, im using the GF as the main girl here. Thats the girl in the preview with the staff and white hair. Then the secondary would be the Mom, and 2 sisters. Then the friend GF who is already a slut and cheating with everybody. But "main" probably is not the right word since we will have multiple girls. But it seems to be all the same route. Just different guys with different girls. The guy going after the MCs GF already got with the friends GF. But its a different dude going after the mom not related to the game world.

So its different events happening at the same time.

Themcabel

Jan 5, 2022
Okay I decided to try the game since I played it at the first release and liked it
and since I found 3 game breaking bugs that seem to have gone unnoticed I will post them here
-first, all door that don't have a red arrow at the school can be entered but block you in the wall making you load or restart.
-second during the scene where a girl is fucked while you drink water at school if you go talk to your girlfriend before leaving school it start the water drinking event again but this time with no way to leave the area.
-And finally for some reason after the labyrinth event and leaving the game I'm stuck here and can't do anything…

1.jpg also few other small bugs
one of the house exit in town make you spawn at the wrong house door but that not really that big of a problem.
dagger stats don't seem to work at all going from basic dagger to dagger II give 0.
Some wall like in the first inn (the crack in the wall) can be walked through like if you where a ghost.

Edit: found the reason for the bug in the first image if you walk to close to the wall when the conversation happen you instead get stuck where I was on the picture you actually have to walk close to your room wall to not get stuck
(see image)
2.jpg

Last edited:

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
one of the house exit in town make you spawn at the wrong house door but that not really that big of a problem.
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please tell me what exactly these situations are?I have just solved the other issues, but they will not be updated in this version.

Last edited:

Themcabel

Jan 5, 2022
"-And finally for some reason after the labyrinth event and leaving the game I'm stuck here and can't do anything…"

For this one the second picture explain pretty much the problem a strange one actually...
to put it simply if you walk to get water after the game you will have to talk to your mother.
if you walk through the yellow square in the picture everything happen correctly but if you walk thought the red square close to the wall the pathfinding decide to bug making you go at the front door like in the picture and since you are in a conversation that don't start you cannot move making you stuck here forever…

(I added little arrow to make it more clear)
3.jpg

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
"-And finally for some reason after the labyrinth event and leaving the game I'm stuck here and can't do anything…"

For this one the second picture explain pretty much the problem a strange one actually...
to put it simply if you walk to get water after the game you will have to talk to your mother.
if you walk through the yellow square in the picture everything happen correctly but if you walk thought the red square close to the wall the pathfinding decide to bug making you go at the front door like in the picture and since you are in a conversation that don't start you cannot move making you stuck here forever…

(I added little arrow to make it more clear)
View attachment 3095811
also few other small bugs

I saw the second picture you posted, and I have already solved it. I mean the this one... Is this also the problem you just mentioned?

Themcabel

Jan 5, 2022
also few other small bugs

I saw the second picture you posted, and I have already solved it. I mean the this one... Is this also the problem you just mentioned?
Oooh you mean the city house bug,
for that bug I'm talking about two of the house in the city when you are in game :LOL: To make it simple, when you exit one of the 2 house the closest to the east exit of the town (the one that lead to the skeleton tower) you simply exit sometime from the wrong house it just disorienting nothing else not really game breaking.
You probably switched the exit by mistake…

but the one in the image I posted is a game breaking one good to know you already fixed it. :)

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Oooh you mean the city house bug,
for that bug I'm talking about two of the house in the city when you are in game :LOL: To make it simple, when you exit one of the 2 house the closest to the east exit of the town (the one that lead to the skeleton tower) you simply exit sometime from the wrong house it just disorienting nothing else not really game breaking.

but the one in the image I posted is a game breaking one good to know you already fixed it. :)
Ok, I understand. I have solved the other problems.

Reactions: Themcabel

Themcabel

Jan 5, 2022
Finding bug and breaking game his a bad habit of mine… I'm too used to look for bug because of my work, so I will probably find some obscure bug no one have found every time you make an update.

5.jpg

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes