jubislide

Sep 17, 2023
How do I get to floor 3, passage F in the guide, where you rescue mika's mother. Right now it defaults to sending me to passage E. I've progressed up to the final fight, so I should've fulfilled all the requirements to get there unless I softlocked myself.

Mankean2

Mar 4, 2020
Does anyone know anything about the creator? Will there be a demon slayer 3? I need to know what happens next since daughter of Mara said she would return.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Does anyone know anything about the creator? Will there be a demon slayer 3? I need to know what happens next since daughter of Mara said she would return.
It's pretty easy to find out info about the developer if you read the first posts, what with the links to their official sites and built in translation in most modern web browsers...

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
Nope, the dev is creating a different game, same type of fetishes in it tho, futanari, female protagonist (potential futa like in this one), skin tight clothing, but the game is called Princess Knight, check its DL site or Ci-en page if you want more info on how it's going...

I'd say you'll have to wait for at least 2+ years if you want any news about another Demon Exorcist game, since Demon Exorcist Ayano (the first game) and Demon Exorcist Shion (2nd game) are the ones the dev made, and now he's making the game I mentioned, it's been cooking for a while, probably will be released either at the end of this year, or at the next one...

Edit: The developer uploads content slowly, once at the end of each month or so usually, explaining how the devlog is going but it's only for those that pay I assume, recently their schedule has been a bit of a mess, I hope their health is good...

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Nope, the dev is creating a different game, same type of fetishes in it tho, futanari, female protagonist (potential futa like in this one), skin tight clothing, but the game is called Princess Knight, check its DL site or Ci-en page if you want more info on how it's going...

I'd say you'll have to wait for at least 2+ years if you want any news about another Demon Exorcist game, since Demon Exorcist Ayano (the first game) and Demon Exorcist Shion (2nd game) are the ones the dev made, and now he's making the game I mentioned, it's been cooking for a while, probably will be released either at the end of this year, or at the next one...

Edit: The developer uploads content slowly, once at the end of each month or so usually, explaining how the devlog is going but it's only for those that pay I assume, recently their schedule has been a bit of a mess, I hope their health is good...
The Princess Knight game is set in the same world as the Demon Slayer games. The Cien posts are also public (mostly at least), you just need an account to see them.

Chromevult

Mar 31, 2024
How do I get to floor 3, passage F in the guide, where you rescue mika's mother. Right now it defaults to sending me to passage E. I've progressed up to the final fight, so I should've fulfilled all the requirements to get there unless I softlocked myself.
Don’t know if you still need help but you have to talk to mika first (top left corner of the home base) after that the passage should take you there

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes