4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
the backstory hints in conversation about the world are actually nice, but only before the minigame killed it for me .. which was around chapter 3.

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
took my 30 minutes to find it, but here's the recipe for cecilia for those stuck on that chapter.

ALL x2
Ice
Infuse
Blended
Well, that's kinda odd... At some point it is said you need to add 3 of each ingredient for the Cecilia, I did just that, and it worked. No infusion, ice, or blending.

Reactions: sakuzuda

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
This is the most similar game i've seen to Club Bifrost. Thanks!

Btw: i take any recommendations of any other similar games, such as Sold Girl Town.

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
I can't be the only one bothered by the chinese VA, i don't even know if its good or bad, its just... weird.
At least its still better than english VA

Dec 4, 2021
nope thats for after you bought the fairy dust. That will make everything work, fit for every requirement, like a cheat code
the cecillia recipe is carved inside the ring. which can be accessed at home at the top left corner
Well, that's kinda odd... At some point it is said you need to add 3 of each ingredient for the Cecilia, I did just that, and it worked. No infusion, ice, or blending.

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
nope thats for after you bought the fairy dust. That will make everything work, fit for every requirement, like a cheat code
the cecillia recipe is carved inside the ring. which can be accessed at home at the top left corner
Oooh... well, thanks for the info. doubt I will ever play the game again tho :x

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes