3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Cucumba Boy

Jan 22, 2021
This game's exe type is IL2CPP. so you must use IL2CPP type BepinEx.
Current downloads are
BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x86 games
Try one of above. You may have an x64 version.
Extract file to Game folder(where Demon Sword Incubus.exe file exists).
Ruin once. May be takes some time. (First run only)
Quit game. BepInEx\plugins folder is created by BepInEx. Not created ? Try another BepInEx ver.
Extract uncensor plugin file to BepInEx\plugins folder. That's all.

If don't works, check is there any unicode characters in game path ? (ex. "c:\게임\Demon Sword\")
Thanks a lot worked for me

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
level up the heroine to level 70 - 80.
and you need to know different combos and have a good reaction.

or use cheat engine.

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
level up the heroine to level 70 - 80.
and you need to know different combos and have a good reaction.

or use cheat engine.
anything concrete? like skill used? it said that magic give higher damage, im using joystick so i can save 4 shortcut of skill. the boss itself cant be damage from ground so i need hit while jumping

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
when fighting this boss, you need to use everything you can. nothing specific here. There is such a thing as muscle memory. on normal difficulty, the lord can be nailed. I tried to beat him on "hard" difficulty - it's just hell.

Cucumba Boy

Jan 22, 2021
anything concrete? like skill used? it said that magic give higher damage, im using joystick so i can save 4 shortcut of skill. the boss itself cant be damage from ground so i need hit while jumping
Deflecting his big projectile breaks his guard and then you can attack him normally

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
im keeping all of my skill that give magic damage a shortcut. i cant beat him even after evading lot of his attack. im playing in hell mode and he deal tons of damage

edit: nvm beat it already. just need to be patient and guard until he use projectile electric ball or his smash attack, and hit him until his guard down. after that, only need power up skill and skill that deal magic damage

Last edited:

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
This game's exe type is IL2CPP. so you must use IL2CPP type BepinEx.
Current downloads are
BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x86 games
Try one of above. You may have an x64 version.
Extract file to Game folder(where Demon Sword Incubus.exe file exists).
Ruin once. May be takes some time. (First run only)
Quit game. BepInEx\plugins folder is created by BepInEx. Not created ? Try another BepInEx ver.
Extract uncensor plugin file to BepInEx\plugins folder. That's all.

If don't works, check is there any unicode characters in game path ? (ex. "c:\게임\Demon Sword\")
Finally, someone translate the "guide" on Github (and this page as well) into a more simple instruction for even someone as stupid as me can understand what to do.
Followed those steps and it work wonderfully. Thanks!

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
anyone understand why at lvl 43 I'm getting hit for crazy dmg numbers from the centaur boss on fucking EASY mode???

easy mode should be easy, right? she gets stunned/trampled everytime he charges even when I block and get this..
he spam charges.. so I'm always on the ground and she wont do spells because they take too long to cast and he just charges over and over..

this is ridiculous.. I was actually having fun until this boss.. :( ( guess it's called coney hill bridge for the location of the boss..)
(it almost feels like the female MC is trying to die on purpose cuz she want to be fucked by the horse cock.. she barely listens to the buttons I press.. :/ )

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
are you allocating your stat points
yeah, maybe I should put it all into defense?

I was thinking attack and magic attack is best, so I mainly put it in those.. I did put some in defense, but not as much as attack..

maybe I made a mistake in thinking that was the best thing to do since I was in easy mode.. I originally thought that in easy mode enemies had less hp, so if I hit them hard enough, they would die faster.. it worked up until this enemy.. (and yes, I did use actual combo attacks, not just spamming one button lol)

but like I was saying, the centaur boss barely gives me time to even cast a spell and then he just charges and I fall on the ground and that wastes time because I have to spam z or w/e to get up.. then she is up and I barely have time to do anything and he charges again.. or.. the worst thing that can happen is he stays on top of her and spams his attacks.. almost killing me.. the biggest problem is honestly that he is too big, and so, he takes up a big part of the screen.. and he closes the distance extremely fast since he charges.. huge bosses shouldn't be fast, since they are already huge and because of the size of the sprite/image of the enemy is so big, even without a charge attack he would be able to reach you pretty fast..

if that isn't clear, it's like how if a giant steps one step forward.. that's probably like 4 or more steps for a normal enemy..

..and on a side note: I really liked this game, and I wasn't playing it to see the h-animations.. I like playing the cute female knight just murdering stuff lol :)
(well I do enjoy the dress up part in all h-games though)

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes