3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

devilking8609

Oct 15, 2017
lol this game is fun as hell, I played it nonstop from yesterday when I first download it until the afternoon today, I like the action gameplay although it an H game, just finish Hell difficult and think I'm done, time to enjoy gallery but no, game allows u unlock next difficult and new still/passive, time to try hard again lol.

This game worth than the last action game I have played, no more heroes 3

• Red Heart
Reactions: derakino999

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
lol this game is fun as hell, I played it nonstop from yesterday when I first download it until the afternoon today, I like the action gameplay although it an H game, just finish Hell difficult and think I'm done, time to enjoy gallery but no, game allows u unlock next difficult and new still/passive, time to try hard again lol.

This game worth than the last action game I have played, no more heroes 3
You are a good man, far better than I. You focus on the mission first, I am inspired

Reactions: derakino999

KittyCoeur

Nov 21, 2022
you can try deleting the save file in HIXO2 魔剑孵化者:魔剣インキュバス!V6\杺寱僀儞僉儏僶僗_Data\SaveData
or use mine with some stages unlocked
i can't understand why gives you this problem :l
Bonjour,
Merci pour cette sauvegarde, c'est gentil.

KittyCoeur

Nov 21, 2022
Bonjour,

Je cherche un trainer pour les deux versions :
Demon Sword: Incubus
Demon Sword: Incubus Uncensored

Merci

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I played through again. I'm really touched by Amiladia's relationship with the Incubus sword. You can tell that she slowly grows on him over time. He sees her as just another object at first, but gradually becomes increasingly concerned about her safety and becomes protective and supportive of her.

Another interesting bit too - by the end, the term of endearment he uses for her is "kid". It makes sense. Even if she's of age in human terms, the Incubus sword is (presumably) a being who's existed far longer than a human lifetime and possibly been immortal.

I'd love to see a sequel someday and learn more about what exactly happened with Amiladia's mother, and whether her path will be different.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I played through again. I'm really touched by Amiladia's relationship with the Incubus sword. You can tell that she slowly grows on him over time. He sees her as just another object at first, but gradually becomes increasingly concerned about her safety and becomes protective and supportive of her.

Another interesting bit too - by the end, the term of endearment he uses for her is "kid". It makes sense. Even if she's of age in human terms, the Incubus sword is (presumably) a being who's existed far longer than a human lifetime and possibly been immortal.

I'd love to see a sequel someday and learn more about what exactly happened with Amiladia's mother, and whether her path will be different.
well actually the dev said on his ci-en that he wants his next game to be about amiladia's mother so you might see your wish realised however i remember him mentioning that it may not be an act game

Reactions: sageproduct

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
well actually the dev said on his ci-en that he wants his next game to be about amiladia's mother so you might see your wish realised however i remember him mentioning that it may not be an act game
Genre change sequels are awesome. I think that takes gigantic balls.

I have a heavy feeling it would be a story of tragedy though, that might inform a cruel fate for Amiladia as well

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes