Bankiss2

Jun 3, 2022
I can't run the game in English I followed the instructions using the game.en.exe file but the game still runs in Japanese

Reactions: Jupitermon

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
From the PV there's a 3rd executioner but already complete the game and she doesn't shows up not a single time and she is not even in the gallery!!!, so WTH with that????

btw: it was pretty obvious that the mom wasn't "normal" but they never exploit that part so they wasted a nice plot twist!!!, C'MON!!!!

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
So.... Am i playing as that handsome ass Kim Jong UN looking dude or those 3 massive milk tanker on the pics?

Minole

Jan 9, 2018
I'll throw my hat in with the other JoiPlay users getting a fully Japanese game despite using the English version

vorpalbunny

Jun 15, 2019
has anyone beaten the second tag minigame? I can't find the safe spot...

Edit: NM you have to use the environment to make it to the back of the shrine behind the school.

Last edited:

waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
Where is the rpg_core.js file the English version is linked to? I was trying to manually reassign the keys but the js file is only linked to the Japanese version.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Superb game ruined by fuck ugly bastards. Jesus.

You know why I want AI to take off? It's so I can mod these games to remove all ugly bastards and put chads instead. Or better yet? Big titty futas.

I'm not interested in seeing author stand-ins, goddamnit.

Reactions: ronnyyellow
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes