Votes: 2,362 84.1%
  • No

Votes: 144 5.1%
  • Only behind a $500 Patreon tier

Votes: 304 10.8%

• Total voters

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I hope we get scenes with the people you turn, like the girls you're managing. Where they go off and do succubus things without you.

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Use pheromones on your brother and you can sleepfuck him at night as well as the usual blowjob
Ah, ok...in hindsight, I could have figured it out... [Embarrassment]

This brings to my mind that I could try a "evil playthrough" (i.e. drain-killing etc.) while I wait for the new update, just to see how it is.

Thanks for the reply!

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
Not seeing the option to turn Riley, pls halp!
You need to get depravity level 2, do the pool party for girls only and seduce the pledge then she will talk to you in the management screen
Can you play pure lesbian and avoid every dick ?(or at least male one's)
Yes it's possible though you miss about half the content of course

Reactions: rainwake

adame

Apr 3, 2018
  • Switch Black Widow and Oral Lover types for 50 Essence from perk screen
Thx averagehtmlenjoyer .

Btw ther is not limet for Attractiveness ? i just stop at 63 , but i can contime for ever ... is it a bug ?

Ther is a bug of i did not kill any one ( not even the rape from the start \ "Victims killed: 0" ) but i still get lains as if the MC did . in the kichen for the first time " They suspect an overdose? Good, nobody will even know I was involved " ... It happend more but i not sure wher.

With the jerk Professor Robinson only Phermones with out Dominate Mind ( \ "Let him do his thing" ) give 5 Essence , but with Dominate Mind ( \ "Order him to keep going" ) it give 5 Essence ... Bug ?

If you dont have Awaken unlock ( "Something to consider" ) when Sorority open you dont get anver chans to turn Molly ? With Riley it the same but you can make the argument of dont open\start it when you not ready

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
  • Switch Black Widow and Oral Lover types for 50 Essence from perk screen
Thx averagehtmlenjoyer .

Btw ther is not limet for Attractiveness ? i just stop at 63 , but i can contime for ever ... is it a bug ?

Ther is a bug of i did not kill any one ( not even the rape from the start \ "Victims killed: 0" ) but i still get lains as if the MC did . in the kichen for the first time " They suspect an overdose? Good, nobody will even know I was involved " ... It happend more but i not sure wher.

With the jerk Professor Robinson only Phermones with out Dominate Mind ( \ "Let him do his thing" ) give 5 Essence , but with Dominate Mind ( \ "Order him to keep going" ) it give 5 Essence ... Bug ?

If you dont have Awaken unlock ( "Something to consider" ) when Sorority open you dont get anver chans to turn Molly ? With Riley it the same but you can make the argument of dont open\start it when you not ready
The attractiveness might be a bug, it's supposed to max out at 30

You can still turn Molly afterwards, just talk to her at the college on wednesday or at the gym

Need to turn Molly before you can turn Riley, and it has some extra requirements

Reactions: adame

adame

Apr 3, 2018
The attractiveness might be a bug, it's supposed to max out at 30

You can still turn Molly afterwards, just talk to her at the college on wednesday or at the gym

Need to turn Molly before you can turn Riley, and it has some extra requirements
Thx , and for Riley if you dont the first time ?

And if i may ask why story \ lore wise dont Azazel use "Lover's Kiss" on the MC ? He can when befoer we are turn and when \ if the MC go to bug for Essence from him , if it work on angels it can work on demon ( or is it not ? ) .... Also why are we \ MC dont use Lover's Kiss on the main Sorority girls ?

Edit ( befoer respone ) : i forget , ther is a bug when you use Dominate Mind on the receptionist at Elysium ( "Command her to let you though" ) you get the massge " Error: macro <<updateAligment>> does not exist " ( show blow "Head to the penthouse" )

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
averagehtmlenjoyer hey m8 i started on my last version 100 complete save couldnt get the new things to trigger cept the rush week and other events in the sorority management tab) for the others like turning Riley do i gotta start fresh cause i fubar something earlyer

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes