Votes: 148 4.8%
  • Only behind a $500 Patreon tier

Votes: 346 11.2%

• Total voters

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
Yeah the RNG is annoying but I would like to suggest a way to either decrease the RNG or make it more balanced. Example just the Parents/Landlords are at two lust maybe make it so it adds 1 lust per night and maybe more minor things to cut some of the long Grindy bits. Not like instant click and win but balance the RNG with a more rewarding lust points.
I'll try to balance it out if it feels too grindy, it's always hard to get it right since as the developer I know all the tricks for the game. Alhough I think the parents already add 1 lust per night at 2 arousal, if you check on them in their room at night

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
I'll try to balance it out if it feels too grindy, it's always hard to get it right since as the developer I know all the tricks for the game. Alhough I think the parents already add 1 lust per night at 2 arousal, if you check on them in their room at night

I don't know. I frankly don't find the game that grindy at all. Maybe a bit in the beginning, but after a few weeks you have automated Essence from sexual energy at home, plus automated Essence from the Angelic Perks, plus big Essence boosts from specific events...after a while I did not even bother go hunting anymore. And aside from that, maybe it's my being an old-school gamer, but I always found that a bid of grind is good in games. It makes you feel you earned the power-ups, the new perks and the advancement in the story. Naturally, more variety* in hunting/college etc. will help in make the game feel less grindy, and you mentioned you are working on that so that's going to be ok. (y)

*: not only in scenes, but in situations. I.e. when hunting, possibility to use Pheromones to lure prey in some hidden place rather than just overpowering them with Unnatural Strength, or something like that...I trust your inventive and fantasy in this.

P.S. yes the parents add 1 essence per night when they are at lust 2, you just have to go in their room once at night to activate it, you implemented it correctly. Additionally, when they are in that state you can easily gather another 6 essence every Saturday and Sunday evening by observing them in the living room. What I mean is that I think there are already some ways you introduced in the game to earn easy and steady Essence

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Nah, grind adds nothing to the story. While some is permissible at the moment it just finding winning strategy and repeating it until MC is leveled, nothing hard to that it besides RNG.
Ok, but here I was talking specifically about the fact that it is difficult for the protagonist to have a "pure lesbian" or "pure hetero" game, and this is mostly because in early game she has to gather Essence and cannot be too picky on where she gets it - if, for example, she goes hunting, and she finds a guy, she has to drain him. She would rather find a gal, she'd prefer draining a slit rather than a rod, but she risks exhausting her Essence so she needs to feed on him. And that, said from a guy who would love to have a full-lez game, is not bad. As I said, it shows us how difficult is to get off the ground. Later, when she has established her power, she can easily feed only on pussies and that is the gamer's reward for leading her through the hard times. Hope I'm explaining myself here.

Reactions: Lord_everhard

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
It would be cool if the teacher at the school who is also a succubus was running her own coven type thing and could be a rival or someone you end up pledging to serve. I'm a sucker for Diamond Jackson
or maybe joining forces as equals

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Could make for an interesting sub route. For her to take over your sorority and kind of be your queen that you are commanded by and work for

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord_everhard

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Could make for an interesting sub route. For her to take over your sorority and kind of be your queen that you are commanded by and work for
You know thinking about it.She could be for a rival to Azael. Where she Controls enough of the College to keep under the radar unlike Azael who could be seen as a widely seen problem by the angels.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Corruption_

Mar 12, 2018
You know thinking about it.She could be for a rival to Azael. Where she Controls enough of the College to keep under the radar unlike Azael who could be seen as a widely seen problem by the angels.
I'm a sucker for playing a submissive character, but hate dominant men so that would be cool to me, because the angels don't seem like they'd be up for lewd stuff

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes