• No

Votes: 146 4.9%
  • Only behind a $500 Patreon tier

Votes: 322 10.9%

• Total voters

Taedin

May 19, 2023
How do I get depravity level 2?
When you start the Rush Week event (for hazing the pledges and making them sisters) you get to choose from a series of challenges they have to pass. Some of those challenges are only available at higher Depravity levels. If you pick at least 3 events from the Depravity 1 section, then Depravity will increase to 2 at the end of the week.

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
Thx , and for Riley if you dont the first time ?

And if i may ask why story \ lore wise dont Azazel use "Lover's Kiss" on the MC ? He can when befoer we are turn and when \ if the MC go to bug for Essence from him , if it work on angels it can work on demon ( or is it not ? ) .... Also why are we \ MC dont use Lover's Kiss on the main Sorority girls ?

Edit ( befoer respone ) : i forget , ther is a bug when you use Dominate Mind on the receptionist at Elysium ( "Command her to let you though" ) you get the massge " Error: macro <<updateAligment>> does not exist " ( show blow "Head to the penthouse" )
Thanks, I'll try to fix it for the next update!

Grap

Feb 7, 2019
I might have broken my playthrough. I'm maxed on essence and have every perk, maxed on attractiveness, maxed on school and I can't get anywhere with the family unit except the Deep slumber on the Brother and Mom...no other options available on the weekends.

Ugh! Nevermind, I think I figured it out...I was never home in the evening...

Last edited:

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
May have found a very small bug: when you go hunting with Molly (after turning her) and choose to pick a guy, one of the texts looks like this:

1717938793259.png

Not a problem, but i thougt better signal it in case averagehtmlenjoyer may want to fix it in some future iterations.

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
I might have broken my playthrough. I'm maxed on essence and have every perk, maxed on attractiveness, maxed on school and I can't get anywhere with the family unit except the Deep slumber on the Brother and Mom...no other options available on the weekends.

Ugh! Nevermind, I think I figured it out...I was never home in the evening...
Yep, you can use pheromones in weekday evenings to progress
May have found a very small bug: when you go hunting with Molly (after turning her) and choose to pick a guy, one of the texts looks like this:

View attachment 3720096

Not a problem, but i thougt better signal it in case averagehtmlenjoyer may want to fix it in some future iterations.
Ah yeah, it's supposed to be her name, thanks!

tswag

Sep 8, 2018
Thank you for the lesbian-only alternate intro. The only problem is that there are not enough opportunities to live the "gold star" lesbian life. In fact, opportunities are scarce in general, even for those who go for dick. If your first power is anything but Deep Slumber, you are often on the fast-track to starvation (unless you're really lucky). Deep Slumber at least affords you a ready source on tap from your bro, but if you can't get into that, what are your choices? Maybe a few more random encounters you can have at different locations (unless there are already, and I haven't managed to unlock them) would be nice. Maybe a few options with your sorority sisters. For the D lovers, how about some opportunities during the sorority fundraiser bits. Perhaps let us have a choice between a brother or sister. Perhaps make Mom and/or Dad available options. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: WeilBaum

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Thank you for the lesbian-only alternate intro. The only problem is that there are not enough opportunities to live the "gold star" lesbian life. In fact, opportunities are scarce in general, even for those who go for dick. If your first power is anything but Deep Slumber, you are often on the fast-track to starvation (unless you're really lucky). Deep Slumber at least affords you a ready source on tap from your bro, but if you can't get into that, what are your choices? Maybe a few more random encounters you can have at different locations (unless there are already, and I haven't managed to unlock them) would be nice. Maybe a few options with your sorority sisters. For the D lovers, how about some opportunities during the sorority fundraiser bits. Perhaps let us have a choice between a brother or sister. Perhaps make Mom and/or Dad available options. Keep up the good work!

Actually, I kinda found that Unnatural Strength makes life much easier at early game. You can go hunting in the forest and almost always catch a prey.

adame

Apr 3, 2018
Actually, I kinda found that Unnatural Strength makes life much easier at early game. You can go hunting in the forest and almost always catch a prey.
it RNG , i had a day with no prey ( i dont renmber if it was in 0.2 or 0.3 ) , so it not the good if you dont scame it a lite bit

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
True enough, Deep Slumber can give you early steady drain. However, Unnatural Strength allows you to hunt and gives you access to one or two events to provide you extra Essence. I'd rate them on par, or at worst US as close second. Seduce is more challenging as an early perk, I'd say - it gives access to a couple events in College but the real deal is Pheromones.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
True enough, Deep Slumber can give you early steady drain. However, Unnatural Strength allows you to hunt and gives you access to one or two events to provide you extra Essence. I'd rate them on par, or at worst US as close second. Seduce is more challenging as an early perk, I'd say - it gives access to a couple events in College but the real deal is Pheromones.
So probably best to either Early game bluff up or add more options for Deep Slumber and Unnatrural Strength to offset the Drain of not having the Parents fuck?

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I thought this was fun. I kind of want some things to do with my abilities that aren't sex. :p also, I think there could be a level 2 upgrade of incubus where you can be fully a man in a few scenes.

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
So probably best to either Early game bluff up or add more options for Deep Slumber and Unnatrural Strength to offset the Drain of not having the Parents fuck?
Personally I don't see the need for more options. After all, a game must have choices each with advantages and disadvantages. In the end, you can get off the ground and gather Essence in the early game with any of the three initial choices.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Personally I don't see the need for more options. After all, a game must have choices each with advantages and disadvantages. In the end, you can get off the ground and gather Essence in the early game with any of the three initial choices.
While I argee with most purely from a Lesbian playthrough a Option to use Deep Slumber on someone besides your brother at the Start would make sense for those who wish a pure lesbian path.

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
While I argee with most purely from a Lesbian playthrough a Option to use Deep Slumber on someone besides your brother at the Start would make sense for those who wish a pure lesbian path.
On this I can agree. But please note that for the game as it is there is no real option to make either a pure lesbian or a pure hetero path. And while I am all for lez content, I think it is not a bad thing that our protagonist needs to compromise on this at the start - it shows us how difficult is for her to start.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
On this I can agree. But please note that for the game as it is there is no real option to make either a pure lesbian or a pure hetero path. And while I am all for lez content, I think it is not a bad thing that our protagonist needs to compromise on this at the start - it shows us how difficult is for her to start.
Nah, grind adds nothing to the story. While some is permissible at the moment it just finding winning strategy and repeating it until MC is leveled, nothing hard to that it besides RNG.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Nah, grind adds nothing to the story. While some is permissible at the moment it just finding winning strategy and repeating it until MC is leveled, nothing hard to that it besides RNG.
Yeah the RNG is annoying but I would like to suggest a way to either decrease the RNG or make it more balanced. Example just the Parents/Landlords are at two lust maybe make it so it adds 1 lust per night and maybe more minor things to cut some of the long Grindy bits. Not like instant click and win but balance the RNG with a more rewarding lust points.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes