Wolf RPG Completed Demonic Nation Florehades ~Get Married with Women in the Demonic Realm!~ [Final] [Galaxy Wars]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

ExposedPlace

May 10, 2021
I have started playing the prequel of this game after a long time and I had trouble finding a version that didn't have the green screen error message that makes the game unplayable.
I have seen that other people are in my same situation (it doesn't work even with having japanese as local language) but I was wondering if someone found a way to play it without the glitch.
I was able to play the prequel without issues thanks to finding a version that used nwjs instead of wolf rpg (which has the glitch) but I was wondering if someone knows if there's a different version for this game as well cause I couldn't find one on my own.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Anybody know game similiar to this game is fun game.
There's the previous game to this, of course https://f95zone.to/threads/the-dungeon-of-lulu-farea-kill-screw-marry-galaxy-wars.2612/

There's also "The Hero Trial" https://f95zone.to/threads/the-hero-trial-full-moon-higure.23678/ which I personally enjoy even more.

There doesn't seem to be many games like this that I can find, erotic or otherwise. It's a shame, these are such fun puzzle games and they seem like they'd be easy to make (outside of designing the actual puzzles). I wish there were more.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Would have to echo previous sentiment.

Love all these characters.
Not as good as the first game, still good.

Tia not even being mentioned in the game at all fucking sucks. While I can at least just say that they probably go fetch her after the story, and it makes sense that she isn't there because she hadn't intended on going to the Demon World in the first place, she should at least be mentioned in the ending about how someone is going to go grab her. She's also the most 'consensual' lovey-dovey character in the game iirc, other than Rami?

I think the setting just isn't as strong, Klurs had also already succeeded so you wanna fight for your waifus but it's not as much of a zero to hero story as the first one (he's pretty much never really underestimated much for instance, except by the final boss.) You get less a sense of him succeeding out of sheer will.

Losing the banter between him and Myuu was a massive blow. I was laughing almost constantly in the first game. There were some good bits in this one too (mostly Farea's "...." lines).

Still, I don't think matching the first game was a reasonable expectation and this is still a satisfying enough conclusion, with again the notable exception of Tia just being forgotten about.

Reactions: falafelswoop
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes