Wolf RPG Completed Demonic Nation Florehades ~Get Married with Women in the Demonic Realm!~ [Final] [Galaxy Wars]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Sureight

Apr 17, 2020
Can someone show me how to dowload and play the game ?
the game some how got ton of error and i dont know how to play it

Mar 7, 2019
Can someone show me how to dowload and play the game ?
the game some how got ton of error and i dont know how to play it
You need to change your region in your computer settings to Japanese. To do that: Open the start menu at the bottom left of your screen, scroll down to "Windows System" and open the control panel option, then click on "clock and region" and then "region", this opens a new window, then click the option of "administration" at the very top of the window, then click "change system local" under "language for non-Unicode programs." After that, just set it to Japanese and restart your computer.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
This game is pretty fun, but I do notice one significant problem with the translation. The text in the shops give the same value for both buying and selling keys. (Not very sensible, but when are video game economies sensible?) This would be really pleasant if it were true, since it'd mean you could freely exchange keys for money and vice versa without worry. However, if you look carefully when selling keys, you actually get only half value, so it's another thing to consider carefully before doing, like most things in this game and its prequel.

Unfortunately the shop code has at least 3 layers of common event indirection in it, and I don't quite have the skill in Japanese or Wolf editing to make a patch.

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
I know this is old but...
I got a crash when entering the first slime boss battle and it took me a while to figure out why.
WolfRPG has the same limitation as unity and a lot of game engines in that it can't load files when the fullpath of that file is too long.
So when I got to the slime battle, it just so happend that the slime png file was just long enough to burst the path limit.
The obvious fix is to put the game in a shorter path.
I don't think anyone will have this problem but I'll leave this message here as a reminder if anyone does.

tldr: If random crash, put game in shorter path
Will crash if fullpath of the files it tries to load if more then 256 characters long

• Thinking Face
Reactions: falafelswoop

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Should any of you guys know an adult game like this, that you think, could use a walkthrough. I'd be up for the challenge. Something in the vain of a management/strategy game. A part of me wants to say it won't be as OCD... looking back at my recent playthrough of "Village of Adventurers 2". I, however, don't think that will change much :)

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I am really not liking how in this one it's possible to fight a losing battle and die. It adds nothing at all to the strategy and only leads to losing progress unnecessarily.

Seems pretty cool so far otherwise, but right now I'm too steamed to praise it any further. Just lost a whole dungeons worth of progress because I accidentally started a fight I didn't have the HP to win. What a shitty change.. they had it right the first time, not allowing the player to fight an unwinnable battle. :mad:

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Should any of you guys know an adult game like this, that you think, could use a walkthrough. I'd be up for the challenge. Something in the vain of a management/strategy game. A part of me wants to say it won't be as OCD... looking back at my recent playthrough of "Village of Adventurers 2". I, however, don't think that will change much :)
I assume you've played The Hero Trial? If not, that's the game you're looking for. It's quite a bit more challenging than Lulu Farea, and imo the more interesting puzzle game of the two. I'd say most people could not beat it on hard, so a walkthrough for that might be desired.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Hmm. I'll give it a look later today. Thank you very much for the suggestion :)

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I tried that game a little yesterday. Holy shit does it not takes any prisoners on hard mode.

I'm already starting to get an Abyssal Woods headache from the third screen after the home. I knew it in my gamer bone which sits next to my funny bone. That those 2 doors on the first screen after the home were traps. Even before seeing the next screen. You HAVE to save the key for the next room. I think, I tried every possible combination in my frustration to not waste the key on the middle room of the next screen (2nd. room after the home) afterwards. Even with a wasted key I survived... with 1HP into the next room (3rd. room). That damned room opens up a path to 4 new rooms. All of which can be used in various ways with the new influx of keys. And the old rooms still have some loot left, that we need, to take in a certain order.

The seemingly optimal path that I'm currently trying. Is to get the rewards behind the H-scenes. As they are unaffected by attack and defensive stats and they themselves holds massive gains. Having had rushed to the second one might be too strainuous on the health. I also sort of feel I've been wasteful, as I took the path with 3 copper keys. Instead of the silver key path. If it follows the economic logic of "Demonic Nation Florehades", then 2 copper keys = 1 silver key (if I recall correctly). However, taking the silver key path barres us from taking the bonuses on the second screen from home. Until we can defeat the ogre that guards the silver key. A prospect not in our immediate future, especially if we cripple our stats to such a degree.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
There is a weirdo back and forth pattern on the second and third screen, which let's you survive a goblin warrior attack and opening up a new path... with just 1hp left and access to 300hp. Taking it the none weird way leaves you with 4hp less health and thus unable to use this path. I'm loving it in one way, on the hand I feel like, I'm gonna be sick to my stomach :sick:. The game from what I'm seeing is designed in a much more mean way. The demon puzzle games from this thread and the predecessor allows some leeway, you just get a better score from doing it the smart way.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I've tried a not so wasteful path, but it leaves me with too little hp to deal with the ogres (or are they orcs?). They really want you to get dirty with the key usage. I'm going to take a little break from it to clear my mind. I seem to be unable to currently imagine a path, that leads to the right criteria. The question of whether to waste an extra key on the eastern path of the cross section seems to be very pivotal to everything. The puzzle is still a mess because of the dang birds. Rushing the western (of the cross section) attack buffs with the increased health from the door cheesing of using the extra key on the eastern front seems like a viable solution at first. But it just doesn't work in the long term. Even if you are careful and optimize every fight for their buffs to lessen the damage of the proceeding fights. I mean in the way that you may get -2/3 less damage from a defensive buff on the next fight. But taking the extra damage on a given fight and the next one or next one again to procure enough attack buffs meeting the breaking point for 1 or 2 enemy types could be worth more.

Last edited:

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
But taking the extra damage on a given fight and the next one or next one again to procure enough attack buffs meeting the breaking point for 1 or 2 enemy types could be worth more.
Didn't realize you'd been responding to me (I don't get the message unless you reply directly). Yeah The Hero Trial is totally unforgiving on HARD mode. Although it's been a little while, I still remember a few things here and there about the strategies. I'm going to assume you don't want any tips though. I left a bunch of tips in The Hero Trial thread (https://f95zone.to/threads/the-hero-trial-full-moon-higure.23678/page-4) though if you want a hint. Reply to me over there if you'd like to discuss the game further (better not to flood this thread with discussions about that game).

I'm glad you seem to be getting into it. It's quite a head scratcher of a puzzle. Yeah unlike the score from Lulu Farea, it's a challenge enough just to reach the next room in Hero Trial. The section you are on now is one of the most difficult parts of the game. It had me stuck for a good long while too.

And as you said, sometimes it's all about meeting the right breaking point/threshold for an enemy type. Making sacrifices to get even a single point of attack to meet an enemies threshold can sometimes make a huge difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hajtand

DarkJS

Jun 20, 2017
So, everyone else seems to have had this problem with incorrect region settings, my settings are typically set to Japanese all the time until I need to read something in a program that takes it's cues from said settings. Anyway, longer story shorter, WTF am I doing wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes