Wolf RPG Completed Demonic Nation Florehades ~Get Married with Women in the Demonic Realm!~ [Final] [Galaxy Wars]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
hey guys i have a few bug and i cant play the game , idk wtf i need to fix this :c
How are we supposed to suggest anything, when you haven't even said, what was wrong?

I'd hazard a guess and think you didn't read the installation on the first page:

Installation:

1. Extract
2. Set your system locale to Japanese <- you didn't do this did you?
3. play the game

Reactions: Ferghus

ogelevil259

Aug 6, 2019
Okay here is the walkthrough:

I hope people find it helpful.

I'd like to thank Vrykolakas (y) for being a big help and support.

There is no difference between the versions. One is just compressed with 7zip and it's smaller in size. I know some people have problems with that program, so there's also a zip file.
Hello! I have a question regarding the walkthrough before I start this game.
The Readme and TL Notes document say, quote: "There is something you can unlock if you play the game a certain way. You have to be a true slime lover..."
What is this, is this in the walkthrough, and if not how do you get it?

Thanks in advance!

• Sad
Reactions: Hajtand

Vrykolakas

Jan 1, 2018
The Readme and TL Notes document say, quote: "There is something you can unlock if you play the game a certain way. You have to be a true slime lover..."

Thanks in advance!
It's not in the walkthrough, you get it by only ever having Myuu as a partner, and you get a different background image when the game shows you your final score.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017

Thanks in advance!
I spend over 150 hours on the walkthrough. One unnoticed misstep in an earlier dungeon, would have me do it all over from that point. Meaning I had to take new screenshots and rewrite everything. Which kind of sucks, if you first notice things aren't "right" another 2 dungeons deeper in the game. There were also a few damning times, where I noticed a better path. In the walkthrough I was already around 1/3 into the castle, when I theorycrafted the better hydra path (which would cascade into a multitude of other new paths). Then there was also the question of coloring, where I had to start over again with the screenshots. That redo came after, I cleared the 2nd dungeon (ice). Having that path (from the start to the second dungeon) already redone, I kept questioning, whether I really did buy the correct upgrades in the first shop. After several tests of seeing how they pan out into the end game. I found another path to be much better and then it was back (again) to the drawing board.

Vrykolakas do you remember the hell, that was the woods :eek: ? I do :sneaky:
For all of you that don't know. All the crazy ass backtracking was but one path, which was optimal. Having all those floors open almost from the start makes for so many possibilities. Something that only got worse as the dungeon opened up more and more, while leaving most of the monsters behind. I was close on giving up on writing a walkthrough, so many gosh dang times because of that dungeon. All too many of the paths also weren't direct improvement on the dungeon itself, but offered more potential in the next dungeon. How that carried over until the end of the game's score was a huge variable.
The castle was actually worse in itself, but at least the end was in sight. And I didn't have to test, how the various paths would affect the proceeding dungeons (as there were none).

I genuinely wanted to make a Slime Lover walkthough (which makes me sad). I just didn't have the energy to do that all over again. I was completely burned out from that walkthrough. Vrykolakas was really nice and helped me proofread, helped me with the final testings of every dungeon (which we had to (re)do many times), and generally stay positive.

Last edited:

Vrykolakas

Jan 1, 2018
I spend over 150 hours on the walkthrough. One unnoticed misstep in an earlier dungeon, would have me do it all over from that point. Meaning I had to take new screenshots and rewrite everything. Which kind of sucks, if you first notice things aren't "right" another 2 dungeons deeper in the game. There were also a few damning times, where I noticed a better path. In the walkthrough I was already around 1/3 into the castle, when I theorycrafted the better hydra path (which would cascade into a multitude of other new paths). Then there was also the question of coloring, where I had to start over again with the screenshots. That redo came after, I cleared the 2nd dungeon (ice). Having that path (from the start to the second dungeon) already redone, I kept questioning, whether I really did buy the correct upgrades in the first shop. After several tests of seeing how they pan out into the end game. I found another path to be much better and then it was back (again) to the drawing board.

Vrykolakas do you remember the hell, that was the woods :eek: ? I do :sneaky:
For all of you that don't know. All the crazy ass backtracking was but one path, which was optimal. Having all those floors open almost from the start makes for so many possibilities. Something that only got worse as the dungeon opened up more and more, while leaving most of the monsters behind. I was close on giving up on writing a walkthrough, so many gosh dang times because of that dungeon. All too many of the paths also weren't direct improvement on the dungeon itself, but offered more potential in the next dungeon. How that carried over until the end of the game's score was a huge variable.
The castle was actually worse in itself, but at least the end was in sight. And I didn't have to test, how the various paths would affect the proceeding dungeons (as there were none).

I genuinely wanted to make a Slime Lover walkthough (which makes me sad). I just didn't have the energy to do that all over again. I was completely burned out from that walkthrough. Vrykolakas was really nice and helped me proofread, helped me with the final testings of every dungeon (which we had to (re)do many times), and generally stay positive.
Haha yeah I remember how twisted and backtrack-laden the path through the woods was o_O. IIRC there was something weird with how bomb damage was calculated too that gave us some major headaches near the end :eek:. Despite all the setbacks and reworks, it was still a really fun experience and I'm glad we managed to make it to the end :).

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
Can someone re-upload the walkthrough to another file host? For some reason my IP doesnt like anonfile and keeps blocking it.

Sarasha

Jan 14, 2018
Can someone help me. My games won't start i'm playing on japanese locale on a windows 10 pc .I've tried using locale emulator but it wont work either. it says: Cannot locate basic info data G:\H/?Cant sort/[RPG] Demonic Nation Florehades ~Get Married with Women in the Demonic Realm! ~[Final][Galaxy Wars]/Data/BasicData/Game.dat . Its same with other Wolf RPG Games that i have all have same kind of error warnings with Cannot locate basic info data

Nvm, i feel very stupid right now i was reading the error again and thought what is that ? before the Cant sort and removed it from the name and now the games works again .

Last edited:
Reactions: Hajtand
Dec 9, 2017
Are there any returning girls from Lulu Farea in this one or are they all new? I'm going to play it regardless, just curious. Lulu Farea has become one of my favorite games that I stumbled upon on this site. I'm glad I read through the comments and found out about the sequel.

Sarasha

Jan 14, 2018
Are there any returning girls from Lulu Farea in this one or are they all new? I'm going to play it regardless, just curious. Lulu Farea has become one of my favorite games that I stumbled upon on this site. I'm glad I read through the comments and found out about the sequel.
Yes, they will all show up in the game but not as enemies. you will see them around middle-late game

Dec 9, 2017
I honestly didn't expect Rosary to look like that underneath her bandages. She's really well preserved for a mummy. I didn't see any signs of decay. I mean I don't recall them saying how long she's been a mummy but if she's undead like Rami you'd think they'd make her look a little more like a monster but then there was the mummy in the Ditzy Demons VN that looked like a normal girl too so maybe I'm overthinking it. Also I didn't realize until I finished the game but where is Calmetia? They didn't bring her back from the first game.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Mummies are straight up intended to preserve the corpse as well as possible, so it makes some semblance of sense.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is it possible to change the control scheme to that of the first game? I really loved he simple point and click it had, this current system is just convoluted and impairs a comfortable experience.

ColdPlate

Jul 19, 2020
The storywriting here compared to the first game is worse, the build-up is high, but the result was underwhelming. I liked that the original heroines had their own short stories, the fetching wasn't fun, but it was fun getting to know them, i especially loved Rami, Tia (Clementia), Myuu's story. I liked getting involved with the characters, here the short stories are here, and Rosery's story was certainly my favorite out of them in this one, but the others, it just didn't click with me.

I also miss the fishing mechanic, served as a decent humor time to time.

unknown17400

Dec 28, 2018
hey can some one help me out i have never used the wolf engine before and i just downloaded the game but i can't play it please help me.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes