Wolf RPG Completed Demonic Nation Florehades ~Get Married with Women in the Demonic Realm!~ [Final] [Galaxy Wars]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

qinna

Sep 18, 2019
I have a problem with Wolf RPGs, every Wolf-RPG game has the same error with the attachments. I downloaded a wolf rpg program but I don't know how to use it.

talosparoxi

Jul 2, 2020
Locale Emulator -
Not really an emulator like you think it is. But rather a way to run in different locale without changing the system locale and without restarting your computer.
You sir. Are a gentleman and a scholar.
I've had issues setting my locale ever since xp because no matter what I did something would still mess up. Thanks for the link, this tool works like a charm.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Just finished the game. Super fun, almost as good as the first one. Though my only complaint is that Tia (Blonde Elf) doesnt make her appearance here even though the other heroines from 1st game are showing up. Pretty sad since she's my 2nd favorite. And i prefer Collate (Cat girl) looks from the first game. Though im really happy that my Ultra Cute Slime Girl is back

Najimiir

Nov 28, 2018
I haven't played through the game yet, but does it announce at the end of the game that there will be a sequel, like it did at the end of the first one? I'm asking because I'm wondering if there is any chance of Tia showing up again, since people have said that she isn't even so much as mentioned in this one.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
I haven't played through the game yet, but does it announce at the end of the game that there will be a sequel, like it did at the end of the first one? I'm asking because I'm wondering if there is any chance of Tia showing up again, since people have said that she isn't even so much as mentioned in this one.
Doesn't seem like it. I'm sure she ain't gonna be left in the dust though. Just use your imagination heh. She will likely come join them some time after the ending.

yourownchicken

Nov 23, 2018
Beat the game. Must say that after the insanely great Luluu Farea, the sequel was a little disappointing, in particular
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S: Who's your favourite girl? Mine is either Myuu or Rami
Have to agree with you here. A lot of the game-play elements definitely got improved on and some QoL things such as the dungeon shop pricing and retreating from boss encounters were amazing, but there was also a drop in quality in both event scenes and story. As someone who played both back to back, I felt a lot more engaged with the characters in the first then I did with the second. That's not to say that this sequel was bad, but rather it didn't quite reach the level that the first one had to offer.

One of the big things I think was missing from this one was

Still, I would recommend playing the two titles to any who haven't.

P.S: In regards to your spoiler,

Reactions: starvoyager
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes