Wolf RPG Completed Demonic Nation Florehades ~Get Married with Women in the Demonic Realm!~ [Final] [Galaxy Wars]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
the main character is a loli you can fuck
I have some doubts about that and more prominent example such as Nekopara features much more loli-like cat girls... Well, at least you can purchase Monobeno (it's currently on sale btw).

Bandiger

Jan 12, 2018
In MaoMao's case she's .

I have some doubts about that and more prominent example such as Nekopara features much more loli-like cat girls
To my understanding, unless it's changed. Nekopara is one of those games where the R-18 content comes form an off-site patch. I'm not saying Steam is even-handed or fair in their application of the rules. I can think of one game for example that has a loli in it that has snuck through, but if it does come to their attention, instant ban from the platform.

Well, at least you can purchase Monobeno (it's currently on sale btw).
I'm not going to lie, just seeing some of the character designs and that sexual content flag made me feel sick so, I really don't want to go digging through trying to figure out if it just hasn't been noticed yet or did something to comply with Steam rules but.. yeah, just saying it's not for no reason this stuff gets removed. Steam is pretty consistent for what they'll ban your game for. It's not a secret.

Bandiger

Jan 12, 2018
Is that so? From what I saw, Steam never explains their reasoning. And often they forbid all-ages games without sexual content whatsoever.
It's #5 on the Steamworks rules and guidelines of things you should not publish on Steam that developers must agree to to publish on steam, "Content that exploits children in any way." And they generally do not forbit all ages content. I've yet to see a single case where what was banned was what a reasonable person would call safe.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
It's #5 on the Steamworks rules and guidelines of things you should not publish on Steam that developers must agree to to publish on steam, "Content that exploits children in any way." And they generally do not forbit all ages content. I've yet to see a single case where what was banned was what a reasonable person would call safe.
Almost _every_ game "exploits children" in one way or another... And some even kill imaginary kids. I mean, there is hardly anything more horrible than dead kids and storytellers use that all the time. But that's just human hypocrisy. And personally I don't really believe it's much more horrible than using dead adults which is plenty horrible by itself.

Bandiger

Jan 12, 2018
Almost _every_ game "exploits children" in one way or another...
No, no they don't, and you know that's not what they mean and even if it was you'd be hard pressed to find any games that allow you do do what you're saying unmodded. I'm not going to sit here and argue it with you either. You wanted to know if Steam was upfront about their policies, the are, I pointed it out to you. If you want to change that write you congressman and get them to change the law that informs Steam's policies.

No name :)

Aug 13, 2019
As a female player, this game and it's prequel are possibly my favorite lewd games ever when it comes to story and cuteness(also hits me in the feels hard, especially the first game's true ending). The comedy is very silly and super on point while also being ridiculously cute. I'm not far into this one yet, but so far the first game had better lewd scenes, but this one has better "gameplay" with the additions like partner skills, bombs(which give shield another use), shops having separate gold increase on buying and such.

Most of all, i just freaking love all the characters. Klurs is a freaking idiot, but I like how deep down he's just a pure and innocent idiot that loves sex but actually thinks of it as "love" lol. All the monster girls are downright adorable though, i'm totally with Klurs on that, i'd make them all my wifeys.

So if you are looking for a cute little puzzle-like lewd game that makes you have to think a bit, play the prequel and play this! It's adorable AND lewd with a story that will tug on your heart-strings. Don't skip the first game though, otherwise the scenes of reuniting with characters from the previous game won't really have any meaning. Also to game devs, make lewd games with a female lead with cute wifeys!

Edit: So after beating both games, I still think the first one had a bit better lewd scenes in general. There's a lot more back and forth talking during the sex as well, but the second game's scenes are still awesome. Both games are absolutely adorable and the true ending of this game was so heartwarming and cute. Definitely my favorite H game series so far, I need more cute/silly games of this level in my life.
you have culture.png

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
how do i do that?
It depends on your OS. It's usually under language settings and country standards in the control panel. It'll not be named unicode specifically, rather it's the country standard that needs to be changed. The language on your PC will still be the same, even if you set it to Japanese. You'll just be able to play Japanese games (in short).

dragoniac

Mar 21, 2018
hello, i didn't read all 9 pages so i don't know if my question already got an answer, but as this follow lulu farea, is this really the sequel ? is there a happy end for the hero of lulu farea ? Because i don't really like how the first game finish, and i don't know if i could bear another disapointment on a second game ...

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Yes, this is the sequel. And it does have a happy ending. Play without fear.

Chillified

Feb 18, 2018
Awesome to finally see the translated game. I've been checking up on the game constantly since finishing the first one.

Lemon Lime

Aug 25, 2018
I played the game but its saying that [loading graphic error,how i deal with this}
use a Locale Emulator and run the game in Japanese with it(the game will still be in English dont worry) if you dont have a Locale Emulator here you go

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes