Wolf RPG Completed Demonic Nation Florehades ~Get Married with Women in the Demonic Realm!~ [Final] [Galaxy Wars]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can't even play the game :'v
You need Japanese locale like the opening posts installation instructions say. You could try something like but it doesn't work for all Japanese games, and as no ones mentioned it this might one of them.

Reactions: Shigurekt

Wingy windy

Sep 6, 2018
Wonder

*There is something you can unlock if you play the game a certain way. You have to be a true slime lover..."

Hmm, i think right question is how to become a true slime lover. Do you have any idea? Thanks

Think only one ending. Cleared both normal and hard modes without cheating or fairy's helping
Aah, I see, it makes more sense. Maybe just opening the door to SLime chan, but not opening any other door.
Or always have her as a Partner. Maybe both?

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
Aah, I see, it makes more sense. Maybe just opening the door to SLime chan, but not opening any other door.
i don't think you can beat the game w/o opening other heart doors or cheating
also, maybe it's white elf related since her sprite is in the game file?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
i don't think you can ever beat the game w/o opening other heart doors
I'm actually intrigued by the idea now. I'll probably give it a go on normal, once I'm done with the walkthrough for hard mode. I spend around 7–8 hours on editing and writing on the Ice Cave alone yesterday. Today I'm taking a little break from things.

I do think, it might be possible. You just have to be very stingy and use a lot more funds on the shops.

Last edited:

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
actually, after looking through Data Folder, i found something interesting called
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so that's probably what's about Myu only related playstyle which idk how exactly you unlock it

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
I do think, it might be possible. You just have to be very stingy and use a lot more funds on the shops.
it's not about stingy or not, i barely beat the game with 100k more score than you, i can assure you not on hard
unless the unlockable is super op then maybe

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
it's not about stingy or not, i barely beat the game with 100k more score than you, i can assure you not on hard
unless the unlockable is super op then maybe
I did specifically say, I'd try on normal. The score is shit, I never denied that fact. I also clarified, that I was goofing off a lot on my first playthrough. I don't know why your own bad score, should be an indicator of anything. Other than your lack of reading comprehension.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I'm kinda intrigued too. So, what is the best thing to buy in the shops? ATK? DEF? HP? or shield?
It depends very much and the area and the monster's "breakpoints" (for a lack of better words).
Normally I'd say go for defense as much as you can... but attack is needed in some areas—without spoiling too much.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
For anyone wondering. This is the score results of my walkthrough.

I didn't mean any ill will, with what I wrote earlier. I just thought it was a tad silly.

SB1

Sep 21, 2016
I think it's related to having Myuu as a partner the whole way. Started a test on normal mode, just got to volcanic region, and Myuu seems to have extra text lines whenever you enter a new region with her as a partner. Tried it with and without opening Colatte's door and the text appeared both times

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
this is my score on my first run, glad i did some save scumming for the last boss

figured the best upgrade to stack is shield cause is your auto regenate hp, only buy few times def and attack only if wans't unable to damage something particular

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Okay, I think I have a solution for that, since I had the same problem many moons ago.

First, you need to download thcrap, which is a patching program. Then you create a shortcut to the game executable, then go to properties on that shortcut, and in the destination path of it, you need to put this:

"G:\Kinni\Touhou\Touhou Patches\thcrap_loader.exe" null.js "F:\Kinni\Florehades\Game.exe"

Replace the first part with the filepath of your own thcrap_loader executable, and the second part with the filepath for your game executable.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes