Wolf RPG Completed Demonic Nation Florehades ~Get Married with Women in the Demonic Realm!~ [Final] [Galaxy Wars]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
I cant seem to get the 2nd Violaine h event. not sure what im missing but i cant finish ythe last battle till i do it. any help out there?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I cant seem to get the 2nd Violaine h event. not sure what im missing but i cant finish ythe last battle till i do it. any help out there?
You gotta be under 50 hp. To be honest, I cheat engine'd this shit after the 20th floor.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
I cleared it on hard mode. The last boss was really tough. I was a poultry 100g too short to beat her (for the last upgrade) on my first try. I had to load to an earlier save and "juggle" the keys as to sell and buy them in just the right amount.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a lot more leeway in this version than in the previous one. The best advice you get, is also one of the first ones you get. Go for the upgrades. I rushed towards the shop and the sword on first floor. I'm a little tired now, so the walkthrough will have to wait till later.
Hmm,very odd. I wonder if that's a thing that's specific to hard mode. Maybe the game purposely multiplied a bunch of your stats by x10 or x20 for score purposes? Here's my score on a NORMAL playthrough, with before final boss fight and after final boss fight screenshots in the spoiler. (Note that I bought a 1-use def grass from the shop so my actual def stat is slightly lower)

By the way,does anyone know what the Demon blade [Nine-fold insanity], is used for? The one that you obtain after buying out all of petria's shop items.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Hmm,very odd. I wonder if that's a thing that's specific to hard mode. Maybe the game purposely multiplied a bunch of your stats by x10 or x20 for score purposes? Here's my score on a NORMAL playthrough, with before final boss fight and after final boss fight screenshots in the spoiler. (Note that I bought a 1-use def grass from the shop so my actual def stat is slightly lower)

By the way,does anyone know what the Demon blade [Nine-fold insanity], is used for? The one that you obtain after buying out all of petria's shop items.
For the Oni girl, it reduces the cost of her skill to 1 SP. I too think my weird score is a multiplier. Being only speculation on my part, I didn't feel like writing that at the time.

Ryu82

Apr 1, 2018
Hard mode seems to have a high multiplier yes. But on normal mode the wasted healing also gives a lot of extra points:
Here my score on normal mode:

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
You gotta be under 50 hp. To be honest, I cheat engine'd this shit after the 20th floor.
The 50 hp thing is for the first game. This game doesn't have that requirement,it has a different one, requiring you to sell 500 hp to Hel (The reaper) twice,(along with the additional initial first 500 hp you sell to her, essentially lowering your max hp by 1500 in total) and unlock her second H scene. Once you've done that, Violane's 2nd h event should be openable now.

zolan

Apr 3, 2017
Finally beat the game on hard. I personally like the first game better since it more challenging. This one i just went full ATK upgrade except the first two where i went shield. I still could increase my score with the 700 gold but i gave up trying for efficiency and yolo everything halfway though.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
I've used my Internet Google Fu but so far can't find a walkthrough. There's a forum that might have one but I don't have permission to access it, still looking.

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Got stuck on the last boss, I played my save in a kind of fun way, not caring much, it's normal, but getting at the end, I can beat her once fine, but once I get all my stats doubled, I HP heal only for the original max amonth and not the doubled, that's kind of troubling

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The 50 hp thing is for the first game. This game doesn't have that requirement,it has a different one, requiring you to sell 500 hp to Hel (The reaper) twice,(along with the additional initial first 500 hp you sell to her, essentially lowering your max hp by 1500 in total) and unlock her second H scene. Once you've done that, Violane's 2nd h event should be openable now.
Oh crap, my bad. I mixed up the games

LOVEGAMES Cheat Engine's the actual name of the program. If you're still interested in it, here's a brief tutorial. Just don't try it on any online games.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I am currently writing a rather in depth walkthrough for hard mode "uuurgh". Once you see it, you will understand, why i was a little reluctant and why it takes so much time. The biggest problem with writing for the first game and why I'm nervous writing this one. Is added to the fact, that if I do a "major" misstep (buy a key at the wrong time etc. and not discover the mistake or see it too late) in a part of the walkthrough. I'll have to start over from scratch. I can't remember every little detail just at the top of my head. I have to play it again, take note of every minute detail, and hopefully not make a major blunder.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2017
I am currently writing a rather in depth walkthrough for hard mode "uuurgh". Once you see it, you will understand, why i was a little reluctant and why it takes so much time. The biggest problem with writing for the first game and why I'm nervous writing this one. Is added to the fact, that if I do a "major" misstep (buy a key at the wrong time etc. and not discover the mistake or see it too late) in a part of the walkthrough. I'll have to start over from scratch. I can't remember every little detail just at the top of my head. I have to play it again, take note of every minute detail, and hopefully not make a major blunder.
I get ya, i tried to rerun multiple times due to mistakes made but failed to progress further than before as well and have to restart again...

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes