Wolf RPG Completed Demonic Nation Florehades ~Get Married with Women in the Demonic Realm!~ [Final] [Galaxy Wars]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes
Jul 20, 2017
Hopefully I don't break any rules by mentioning it. The game is called "Lelie Navigation" and it was uploaded here a few days ago. While it was a machine translation the game was actually a lot of fun and barring some lost context and story everything was pretty understandable. It's still up on other websites, not really sure about the translation, though.
Man thats some bullshit whoever looked at that needs to get their eyes checked that bitch had tits and they looked like fucking A or B cups at least.

fara1231

May 4, 2018
Are you serious? Why? It was pretty linear and straightforward, wasn't it? I guess you could've made some mistakes to make it unreasonably hard... But it's no rocket science once you get a hang of things.
Unless you used the cheat room, the game was insanely difficult to complete.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Unless you used the cheat room, the game was insanely difficult to complete.
I wouldn't call that "insanely", but yeah, it took me a bit of planning and walking in circles as I've mentioned here. Still felt linear and straightforward though.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Man I'd been following the translation progress for this zealously, the guy that was doing it just up and disappeared... and then out of nowhere someone just drops a full translation, praise the demonlord!

Jul 20, 2017
So I just finished it and im going to spoil something majorly "small". (ha man im dumb.) For those of you who hoped you'd get at the least one scene with one of the fairies or maybe a named one I have to say those wishes are all for not.....fuckin awesome game though, even if you have to cheat the story is MORE than good enough for a playthrough of both games. Its extremely hard if you dont pay attention but if you fuck up you can always just cheat, it doesnt seem it has any impact on the story.
EDIT: If im wrong someone please correct me, though I doubt im wrong about there not being a named fairy. excluding the one at the beginning of the game Fairy-san and I seriously doubt thats actually her name.

Last edited:

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
If it's anything like the first game, the sex scenes are at-best strongly coerced. Usually taking place after the hero defeats them in battle, and they cannot physically resist. The main character (Klurs) follows the Rance school of rape-them-until-they-love-you romancing. And like Rance games, it almost always works out for him despite not making much sense. Which is a dangerous message, but it's probably fine as long as it's kept to fantasies.

If it helps, Klurs isn't brutal or abusive. He's just misguided in his attitude towards love in a way that would normally be highly illegal, but is treated as okay in this game since the targets of his affections are all monsters who would be killed on sight anyway.
I was thinking that his name was Kruelus

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Am I dreaming.... it's finally happened!? FUCK YA! Christmas is early this year boys!

trigillass

Aug 29, 2017
I saw what this was and basically shit my pants. I never thought that such a tragic game would get a sequel but now, I'm eating my words.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
oh dear god... im very "scared" of playing this game.
i cant remember the name but about 4 months ago the exact same type was released here (looking ta the screenshots id say from the same devs even) and the game was insanely hard, not to mention it had several "traps" that would ruin the true ending for you.

like getting a fish or something like that VERY EARLY and an npc giving you a good reward for that fish... but in reality you needed that fish for lategame to get one of the sex scenes and the "true ending".

and again the game was REALLY HARD i had to use the build in cheatshop as i just had 0 health items left and 0 gold. i had no way of healing myself.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I cleared it on hard mode. The last boss was really tough. I was a poultry 100g too short to beat her (for the last upgrade) on my first try. I had to load to an earlier save and "juggle" the keys as to sell and buy them in just the right amount.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a lot more leeway in this version than in the previous one. The best advice you get, is also one of the first ones you get. Go for the upgrades. I rushed towards the shop and the sword on first floor. I'm a little tired now, so the walkthrough will have to wait till later.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes