Wolf RPG Completed Demonic Nation Florehades ~Get Married with Women in the Demonic Realm!~ [Final] [Galaxy Wars]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

CzSGenesiS

Jan 7, 2019
The fact that Calmetia is not in this game makes me think that a sequence is pretty likely. Even if its super short with no gameplay at all just like a small separate epilogue or something like that.

Reactions: starvoyager

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
does anyone have a guide? that is not uploaded here " " because I don't know, I have 100mb and it takes 5 hours to download

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
does anyone have a guide? that is not uploaded here " " because I don't know, I have 100mb and it takes 5 hours to download
That one is not completed. Unless you plan to play on hard, normal should be easy until the final dungeon :p

Reactions: Paarl

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I must be very dumb or bad hahaha but this one seems more difficult than the first, the first only occupies the guide to get the true end because I did not know what to do, but here I can not pass hahahaha
That one is not completed. Unless you plan to play on hard, normal should be easy until the final dungeon :p

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
I must be very dumb or bad hahaha but this one seems more difficult than the first, the first only occupies the guide to get the true end because I did not know what to do, but here I can not pass hahahaha
Where you stuck at now?

Some tips:
Save the full recovery and inn (need HP/SP for last dungeon).
After the first dungeon, open the shop with heart key and buy the armor (6 or 7 def I think).
Speaking of dungeon shop, don't buy max HP (you rarely need it). Go shield or atk.
Almost forgot, SAVE frequently.

Last edited:

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
Where you stuck at now?

Some tips:
Save the full recovery and inn (need HP/SP for last dungeon).
After the first dungeon, open the shop with heart key and buy the armor (6 or 7 def I think).
Speaking of dungeon shop, don't buy max HP (you rarely need it). Go shield or atk.
Almost forgot, SAVING frequently.
I'm going to start it again, is that I unlock first by nostalgia hahaha

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Okay here is the walkthrough:

I hope people find it helpful.

I'd like to thank Vrykolakas (y) for being a big help and support.

There is no difference between the versions. One is just compressed with 7zip and it's smaller in size. I know some people have problems with that program, so there's also a zip file.
Hey man thanks for the walkthrough. But why did your character start the bandit dungeon with 350/450 hp while mine is full?

Edit: nvm explained in part 2 :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Hey man thanks for the walkthrough. But why did your character start the bandit dungeon with 350/450 hp while mine is full?

Edit: nvm explained in part 2 :D
Yeah, I waited with taking the little red heart on the upper basement floor, so the math would check out in the end.

Reactions: sonhot

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I tried downloading the link in your post, to see which of my files it might have been. It only took me around 3 mins.

I posted a full walkthrough earlier in this thread. The one you got there is more of a test. I wanted to know if people were happy with the layout etc. before moving forward.

The 7zip file is around 22mb and the zip file is around 92mb. The uncompressed full walkthrough is over 500mb.

Okay here is the walkthrough:

I hope people find it helpful.

I'd like to thank Vrykolakas (y) for being a big help and support.

There is no difference between the versions. One is just compressed with 7zip and it's smaller in size. I know some people have problems with that program, so there's also a zip file.
I think, it would be easier for people if the link to the full walkthrough, is posted in the OP. White Bomber are you up to the task?
I don't have a mega account, so anyone is welcome to also upload it on that page and post it here. People seem to have less problems with that site.

starlord777

Sep 4, 2019
welp...I have the green line thing that won't let me play the game... Can someone help me fix this? (like if I gotta get a emulator or something then just send me the link)

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
welp...I have the green line thing that won't let me play the game... Can someone help me fix this? (like if I gotta get a emulator or something then just send me the link)
Locale Emulator -
Not really an emulator like you think it is. But rather a way to run in different locale without changing the system locale and without restarting your computer.

Reactions: MadMan691337
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes