Wolf RPG Completed Demonic Nation Florehades ~Get Married with Women in the Demonic Realm!~ [Final] [Galaxy Wars]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

DarkJS

Jun 20, 2017
So, everyone else seems to have had this problem with incorrect region settings, my settings are typically set to Japanese all the time until I need to read something in a program that takes it's cues from said settings. Anyway, longer story shorter, WTF am I doing wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Locale Emulator ended up working for me (It was recommended for another game so I thought I'd try it out here too.)

I got it at
It is also available on GitHub.

Uadies

Oct 20, 2020
after finishing the game, my emotion was mixed with happy and sadness, i played the prequel like yesterday and the ending hit my spot, i've been grown fond of each character and slime was my favorite character.
i was lost in thought after that because of the ending, then i found out that theres a sequel which is the demonic nation florehades, i found hope and just jump straight out of game and fuck up my home duties,
i'm so happy because i really love the game and the characters, but yet this was supposed to be a happy ending but i feel loneliness for some instance...

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
Thanks for all the effort that went into the walk-through, but is it just me, or does anyone else get this weird difference in numerical values when they play the game compared to the walk-throughs images. such as with health and keys? I keep getting stumped by this over and over and am beginning to wonder if I am going insane.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hajtand

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I tend to play while explicitly trying to match the values in the images and it works out. But there are places where the way the guide is written can lead to doubt, and the images are placed kind of weirdly too. Remember, the image that's below all the instructions on what to do in a room is actually showing the state of the room (and your values) before you actually follow said instructions. At least that's how I remember it being.

• Haha

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I played through the game (and each level) numerous times following the walkthrough myself before posting it here. I had a tester in Vrykolakas, as to make sure there were no hiccups.

I made that mistake over on ULMF on the first game. Where I wrote the walkthrough level by level after beating the game a few times. But the values didn't add up, because I had done a single step out of order in one part of the walkthrough (for the first game, not this one).

I think, that may also be where your discrepancy comes from. A single monster attacked out of order can have ripples throughout the entire playthrough. Which was also what made this walkthrough so difficult, to write.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I tend to play while explicitly trying to match the values in the images and it works out. But there are places where the way the guide is written can lead to doubt, and the images are placed kind of weirdly too. Remember, the image that's below all the instructions on what to do in a room is actually showing the state of the room (and your values) before you actually follow said instructions. At least that's how I remember it being.
I couldn't even remember, now that you say so. I felt had to take a look. It was done that way, as to make it easier, for people to catch the discrepancies in their own plathrough. Showing an almost or completely empty screen with numbers and circles on them would be a tad too confusing. So I showed them before the operations. Having the description afterwards is possibly a better way. I hope, the way I did it isn't too bad.

Reactions: Redbrownalgae

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
I found were the discrepancy first started for me, with the first skeleton head not-a-boss boss, I have the same attack and defence yet always end up with 139 health remaining rather then 88 up till that point the guide is practically one to one with my game, also in the first floor of the basement next to the stairs I find 3 keys opposite of the hearts instead of only 2, I have found a second similar problem where at the first basement floor room there are 2 defense upgrades next to the parrot that is right above the stairs rather then one, while that in it's self isn't a big deal, it makes me worry I have the wrong version of the game. Are there any patches I missed?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I found were the discrepancy first started for me, with the first skeleton head not-a-boss boss, I have the same attack and defence yet always end up with 139 health remaining rather then 88 up till that point the guide is practically one to one with my game, also in the first floor of the basement next to the stairs I find 3 keys opposite of the hearts instead of only 2, I have found a second similar problem where at the first basement floor room there are 2 defense upgrades next to the parrot that is right above the stairs rather then one, while that in it's self isn't a big deal, it makes me worry I have the wrong version of the game. Are there any patches I missed?
Do you play on Hard Mode?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
yeah, i just got on to say i figured out my problem, Sorry about that, I didn't realize the guide was for hard mode. Thank you for all the help regardless, I feel rather silly now.
Heh no problem pal. I guess, it's also on me for not being clear enough on that part.

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
Finished the game and I can't help but say thank you to you fine gentlemen who wrote the walk-throughs for the first and second game, I wouldn't have got to experience this fun story otherwise. Thanks for all your hard work! But now that I have experienced all of that story I wish there was more.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Finished the game and I can't help but say thank you to you fine gentlemen who wrote the walk-throughs for the first and second game, I wouldn't have got to experience this fun story otherwise. Thanks for all your hard work! But now that I have experienced all of that story I wish there was more.
I could recommend my personal headache: The Hero Trial

It might not be as bad for you. Should you play the game from the perspective of finishing it rather than making an optimized hard mode walkthrough. Remember what I said earlier about 1 single action causing ripples throughout the rest of the playthrough? The first level has so many possibilities with all its areas. The second level just doubles down on that. Almost an open world puzzle game at that point. Where my headache begins is how it effectively becomes a factorial with n being 30 or something. There are many solutions, but only 1 optimal path.

Tepanyakigo

Aug 9, 2019
Okay here is the walkthrough:

I hope people find it helpful.

I'd like to thank Vrykolakas (y) for being a big help and support.

There is no difference between the versions. One is just compressed with 7zip and it's smaller in size. I know some people have problems with that program, so there's also a zip file.
I'm sorry but can you reupload the walkthrough? The link is dead...

Thanks beforehand!

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I'm sorry but can you reupload the walkthrough? The link is dead...

Thanks beforehand!
Here you go. I've uploaded the walkthrough to workupload:

I'll also update the original post. Thank you for the notification.

Lord Darkstar

May 5, 2018
I put together a set of "NG+" savefiles for the unofficially translated Farea and Frel Hades.

Let's Get Married 1: Located in saves 57-60. Basic NG+ grants +500 Gold, x1 of each key type. Broken NG+ offers the same, with +1,500 ATK and +1,000 DEF, the same value as the hero's gear that Klurs started with. The differences won't be apparent until you pick up the appropriate items.

Let's Get Married 2: The cheat room benefits change according to what layer of the game that you reached. The NG+ files have two sets for each difficulty, based on the first and final areas. Both saves start you at the bandit lair. Load Slots 94/96 and 97/99 accordingly.

RamiBestGirl

Aside from this, I also put together customized editions of the WolfRPG Let's Get Married games. Farea 1 officially has Collette de-furred, both for RPGmaker MV and WolfRPG v2.10. For that latter version, I replaced the de-furred Collette with the form she should have.

Now here is an more important modification: The WolfRPG versions of each game has serious font issues, since they use an outdated WolfRPG engine that doesn't support unicode. This means you can get stuff like "[][][]", "....yyyyy", and so on. However, you can replace the executables with a newer WolfRPG v2.24z, which fixes the font to be far more pleasant. If someone is willing to host both games here on my behalf, I wouldn't mind supplying these modified versions.

Reactions: Battlesteve
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes