EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title screen demonic remake 2.png

Overview:
You are a middle-aged office worker living his life without anything special happening. You go to work, eat, sleep, beat your meat and repeat. That is your whole cycle and it was, until one day, when you were beating your meat, a strange creature appeared. Beautiful and basically undressing you with her eyes, she greets you. She claims to be a succubus and cuts you a deal, which you simply cannot reject for reasons involving your past. You now have the opportunity to escape your sexless life with the help of your new companion. But joy comes at a price.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-01
Release Date: 2023-04-01
Developer: MochingMochi
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Other Games: Grimoiras Armoria, Good Deeds in a horny Village
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Polls:

Download
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

6.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG 9.PNG 10.PNG 11.PNG

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
You go to work, eat, sleep, beat your meat and repeat. That's your whole cycle, and it was until one day you have the opportunity to escape your sexless life with the help of a new companion.
Damn! This overview hits too close to home. :oops:

"Demonic Sexappeal - Remake"
They now look like good renders to me, but if ever this game needed a remake, it had to be on Ren'Py as well.
THX for the share...

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm going to assume that the game system and the conditions that the succubus puts are the same as before the remake.

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I'm going to assume that the game system and the conditions that the succubus puts are the same as before the remake.
Yeah. No real change on the part with the conditions. The game system itself changed a bit though and should restrict you less often. I remade the scenes, changed the story and the dialogue a bit and added mostly QoL improvements (every scene now has a picture during the event, NPCs that are relevant are marked, HUD, new ways to earn money and to buy food, less annoying micro-management stuff, etc.).

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah. No real change on the part with the conditions. The game system itself changed a bit though and should restrict you less often. I remade the scenes, changed the story and the dialogue a bit and added mostly QoL improvements (every scene now has a picture during the event, NPCs that are relevant are marked, HUD, new ways to earn money and to buy food, less annoying micro-management stuff, etc.).
Ok thanks, that's a lot of improvements, but limiting the number of women with which the MC can have sex is my least favorite thing, so I guess I'm still not interested. Also, from my point of view, the succubus was especially unlikable.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: User1230

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DemonicSexappeal-0.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: MochingMochi
Oct 8, 2019
Okay, I played the Time Travel game by the same dev and I've gotta ask... do you take a picture of the RPGM map, save it as a png file and then overlay it on a plane object in Studio? Because that's the only explanation I can come up for the backgrounds during sex scenes being so off