RPGM Completed Demon's GunPlay [v1.0] [夢中迷走/CrazyStray]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EyeoftheDark

Apr 25, 2018
I've played this and the sequel: the first game is a fairly short romp that lasts about 2 hours or so, while the sequel is roughly 10 times longer, with a strangely elaborate story too. This first game doesn't have many pictures, but it has a lot of sprite animations: the sequel makes up for this first game's lack of pictures while also having even more sprite animations too.

Both games have a gallery room with all scenes unlocked once you beat the game, so you can just focus on beating the game first if you want to see all the content later.
And while there's no point to having any sex in this game (or the sequel, technically), it takes a bit of practice to not get "caught", and as damage accrues, there's a serious risk of getting caught without the health left to "resist".

Also, despite being an RPGM game, all the action is in real-time. However, there's a bit of stiffness to the controls, and remembering what each button does takes some adjustment.

You're supposed to use the gun to deal with tough targets, but you have melee weapons too that you can use to save ammo on the small fry.

The creator is making a third game that uses magic instead of guns and with slightly more detailed sprites, so I'm looking forward to that. Unfortunately, it's still on VX, which he's aware of how flawed it is due to the small window size, but it'd take too long for him to redo all of his code/find new plugins to continue his work on the newer RPGM versions.

How many cgs this game has?
Only a few for some select bosses and some randoms (I think it's 5 with variants...).

The (yet to be translated) sequel has significantly more content, so check that out if you're interested. I believe it used multiple artists to cover the sheer amount of art needed to be done.

Personally, I think there's lot of value to all the sprite animations, even for the first game.

Last edited:

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
How many cgs this game has?
I believe it has only five sets. Slime girls and a slime girl boss with different CGs, two types of fairies with different cgs, and one for the final boss. Everything else is sprites only.

This game is...okay, I guess. There's not a lot of content both H and otherwise, but it has a sequel which has much more content (both H-content and regular gameplay content) and is a refinement in every way. Hopefully that gets translated too!

Reactions: SaiyanK

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

...but be careful, there's that one Succubus Hunter lurking around.
THX for the share...
This game looks promising... I especially like all the green used in it. How much of this game revolves around using guns though? I prefer medieval weapons or even better, hand to hand BF fights.

And yeah, those succubi better watch out or I'll hot their behinds with my whip Succubus Tamer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rKnight

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
is it me or is this just resident evil but hentai
right down too the safe room and shared chest system

quazar

May 30, 2017
Would be cool if the Male Protag got Corrupted. I mean its not common for Male to get corrupted. We usually seen Female. Anyways arigathanks for the translation

Reactions: Masked Rider EROS

turt19

Mar 22, 2019
I've played this and the sequel: the first game is a fairly short romp that lasts about 2 hours or so, while the sequel is roughly 10 times longer, with a strangely elaborate story too. This first game doesn't have many pictures, but it has a lot of sprite animations: the sequel makes up for this first game's lack of pictures while also having even more sprite animations too.

Both games have a gallery room with all scenes unlocked once you beat the game, so you can just focus on beating the game first if you want to see all the content later.
And while there's no point to having any sex in this game (or the sequel, technically), it takes a bit of practice to not get "caught", and as damage accrues, there's a serious risk of getting caught without the health left to "resist".

Also, despite being an RPGM game, all the action is in real-time. However, there's a bit of stiffness to the controls, and remembering what each button does takes some adjustment.

You're supposed to use the gun to deal with tough targets, but you have melee weapons too that you can use to save ammo on the small fry.

The creator is making a third game that uses magic instead of guns and with slightly more detailed sprites, so I'm looking forward to that. Unfortunately, it's still on VX, which he's aware of how flawed it is due to the small window size, but it'd take too long for him to redo all of his code/find new plugins to continue his work on the newer RPGM versions.

Only a few for some select bosses and some randoms (I think it's 5 with variants...).

The (yet to be translated) sequel has significantly more content, so check that out if you're interested. I believe it used multiple artists to cover the sheer amount of art needed to be done.

Personally, I think there's lot of value to all the sprite animations, even for the first game.
Where can you find the sequel?

EyeoftheDark

Apr 25, 2018
Where can you find the sequel?
On the DL Site. Search the circle "CrazyStray" for it.

It's untranslated and thus JP-only, but it's possible to beat it without understanding what's going on, for the most part*.
But given the choices, massive amount of scenes and everything else, it'll benefit a lot when it's eventually released on Steam: according to the creator, the translation should be ongoing, but will probably take much longer to finish unlike the first game, since it's much longer.

*In the sequel, some succubus will sometimes give you semi-random choices (with a time limit!) if they grab you: one choice lets you escape, while the others either partially or nearly insta-"kill" you, so knowing what the dialogue choices mean obviously helps you a lot. Besides that, some choices alter the events you do, letting you skip some of the tougher ones here and there if you can't do them.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

timeracers

Mar 24, 2018
*In the sequel, some succubus will sometimes give you semi-random choices (with a time limit!) if they grab you: one choice lets you escape, while the others either partially or nearly insta-"kill" you, so knowing what the dialogue choices mean obviously helps you a lot. Besides that, some choices alter the events you do, letting you skip some of the tougher ones here and there if you can't do them.
The good news is the choice options are always the same, so once you know which option is the right one for one of them you know which one is the right one for all of them

Reactions: flannan

pepote

Nov 12, 2017
I'm trying to save a dude from the dungueon and the minigame seems impossible to me, how did you do it?

EyeoftheDark

Apr 25, 2018
I'm trying to save a dude from the dungueon and the minigame seems impossible to me, how did you do it?
You basically just have to find a balance of monitoring all three sides. If you just try to wait and handle everything as it comes, you're going to get overwhelmed for sure. so check deep inside them for 3-4 seconds to see if anything's coming, then check another one right after. Being quick and accurate enough with the handgun to defeat everything coming your way is also important, as well as having a lot of ammo (150 should be enough). If you're about to get swarmed on one side, switch to the shotgun for faster damage, assuming you have the ammo for it. Or throw a grenade if you're really in a pinch.

Slimes come from the left (moves normally), zombies and spiders from the south (moves slowly, but take a lot of hits. Spiders can do short dashes every now and then, mind you), and bats from the east (they fly, and the girl variants move fast). Bat Fairies are unquestionably the most dangerous threat, because they move faster than everything else does and thus can insta-end your run if you're not monitoring the east often enough, so you want to keep an eye on that side more often than the other two.
The cart can be used to block the way of the enemies, at least the non-flying ones I think. I just move it to the left to block the way of the slimes, but I usually deal with them before they ever reach it anyway.

I believe your reward for doing this is 3000G and that dude being left in a safe room. It doesn't get brought up in the story ever again.

whecate

Nov 23, 2019
uhm.... anyone know how to fix this? I'm using win 8.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there's zip file inside the game contains dll file but I can't extract it, should i use win 10 to play this game? or the file is corrupted and i need to redownload it? or there's another problem? Thank you~

CryLaterFightNow

Mar 21, 2023
Dunno if anyone needs this, but here's a completed save for the sequel as well. Game isn't necessarily hard to play through untranslated but just in case someone feels like skipping the hassle :)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes