Akren

Aug 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also, lvl 80? normal can be beaten lvl 60* if you burn spirit rocks (any%, not 100%, i don’t want to bash my head against the apes yet)

as far as grinding, as long as you don’t spam escape from every fight and click around for loot sometimes you should be about lvl 45-50ish by the end. burn some books or go do some ex dungeons and you should be fine lol

Last edited:

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
i didn't say bad scenes i said bad end like mission failed type shit and now you are a slave
All the bad ends are part of a non-canonical bonus dungeon that you go to if you lose a fight and decide to keep going instead of reverting to an older save file. If you just treat the lost fight as a game over and revert, you never see the more... unpalatable parts of the game's content. If you decide to push on into the post-defeat epilogue stuff, you will see nothing but pain and misery, but some people are into that and I don't judge as long as they stay away from me.

The canonical route goes through some dark places, but is ultimately pretty hopeful.

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
This is a fun game
I kinda wish the story wasn't so repetitive with the "Slavery bad" theme
Like, 3 party memebers in we get it already xd

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
i was told this game...that its possible to avoid all but ONE rape scene....has that changed? is it possible to avoid all sex? or a i being trolled?

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
well, yes, sort-of.
the game offers a "no sex" option. I tried that, and it works as intended. Losing a fight then results in plain game-over screen instead of "bad-end-dungeon".
For the - consensual afaik - sex at the sex-theme-park, you can just unset the "no-sex" option, and afterwards back on.

Playing that way I do not remember any unavoidable rape scene at all.
But sometimes I skipped through parts of the game, when it went on my nerves with what I found very poor writing - all that Diana-stuff and also that "re-education" part . The latter did feature an unavoidable sex-scene (but no sex-pictures for me ), no idea how non/consensual that really was.

But rape aside, you still do get a lot, no: a LOT of torture here, lengthy "punish" there, even more lengthy agonising there. And it serves no real purpose but to show how evil the bad guys are, or sth. like that.

winmace

Jun 7, 2022
I finally managed to get around to playing this and then couldn't put it down once I started, really amazing story and well worth the 54 hours I spent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jack490

Mar 22, 2019
anyone defeat the king in king exit yet? seem impossible when the boss use damage that over hp limit of 9999 .-.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The image samples are a bit too graphic for my taste, but at the same time, I've seen a lot of people praising this game for it's story. Without much spoiling, is it really that good? Is it original, or is the ambience, or several plot twists, etc?

len00

Mar 12, 2020
The image samples are a bit too graphic for my taste, but at the same time, I've seen a lot of people praising this game for it's story. Without much spoiling, is it really that good? Is it original, or is the ambience, or several plot twists, etc?
One of the only +18 rpgs with an awesome story, plays like an actual jrpg and is not a dick dodging simulator.

4.50 star(s) 94 Votes