Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
Pardon, but what was a super stone again?

If it is the thing you shall bring to the monkeys' reign, then that is to be got in sexthemepark land.
(I did not get it and thus monkeys came to be most difficult enemies - but doable, somehow, later maybe)

SPFnsfw

Jul 19, 2024
Pardon, but what was a super stone again?

If it is the thing you shall bring to the monkeys' reign, then that is to be got in sexthemepark land.
(I did not get it and thus monkeys came to be most difficult enemies - but doable, somehow, later maybe)
An attendant from DoReMi Kingdom alludes to a "Super Stone Dealer" somewhere on the continent. I assume they sell Spirit Soul Stones, but I'm not sure. You may be thinking of a different side quest.

Update: A Japanese guide clarified what a "Super Stone Dealer" is. There are multiple NPCs on the continent that can trigger R18 scenes that reward 5x Soul Stones. They aren't specifically identified as Super Stone Dealers, so I wasn't aware that I had already found a few.

Last edited:

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
I don't think there was sth. special, just that I decided to fight him much later.
When I first got there: no way.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I figured it out. Turns out I was missing out on the extra power you can get from switching party members mid fight to synergize effects and stack debufs. I just had to swap Lilly and Mebius in every couple turns to apply debufs and ruin his DPS before going back to my damage dealers to deal damage for a couple turns and repeat. I really like how this game makes me think about the combat a lot more than the usual RPGmaker game.

Reactions: Goeffel

bukiam

Jun 27, 2023
Man, this bug ocurred what i do ? View attachment 3896380
Maybe try the version of joiplay I played it on.

Go to joiplay's patreon and install the release from Feb 11, 2023. You only need the joiplay app version 1.20.023, no plugins (you'll have to delete any joiplay app with a later version since it won't let you downgrade). Then, under HTML Settings enable "Allow External Modules". After that, add the game like normal, hold the icon to open a menu with more options, select "Edit Plugins", and disable "FilterController".

If that doesn't work, attatch your save file where the issue happens.

Chuunikyou

Nov 21, 2020
Does dead party member not gain any exps? I feel like i never seen my dead party member level up after difficult enemies

LustAngel

Jan 13, 2024
i have version 1.01 of the game and at the end i was inside rhe castle thats where the game ended also the collection wasnt filled am i supposed to do something else is there a new version im supposed to play

Hulitan

May 29, 2020
Oh, there are android version now, and links here.

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DemonsRoots-1.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Aebyss

whosaint

Nov 26, 2022
Wait... there's DLC for Demons Roots?
Is it new, or has it always been there and I just didn't notice it?
If there is DLC, what's in it?

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
i have version 1.01 of the game and at the end i was inside rhe castle thats where the game ended also the collection wasnt filled am i supposed to do something else is there a new version im supposed to play
I think you fell for the "fake early bad end"

In the throne room:
you likely chose the instantly appearing choice, which then resulted in that "false end".

After the fight, when in the throne room and everyone wants to go all out, wait a little longer (10 seconds or so) and a 2nd choice appears. choose that.

then there's still lots to play.

Aug 1, 2017
Wait... there's DLC for Demons Roots?
Is it new, or has it always been there and I just didn't notice it?
If there is DLC, what's in it?
The DLC is just to restore the adult content.

It's
Can also be grabbed from

4.50 star(s) 100 Votes