2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
this is been bugging me, why during in conversations, girls are pronounced as he/him, or is that meant to happen, just weird
Unfortunately I don't have a high level of English, that's why I have these types of errors when translating.
I'm sorry. :(

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
al momento de mostrar el minijuego para robar los papeles. se queda congelada la imagen ahi, y no puedo avanzar. alguna solucion ? View attachment 3421777
Al parecer hay un problema cuando esta el idioma en Español,cambia el idioma a Ingles en esta parte del menu: Sin título.png
Una vez ya hayas completado el minijuego lo puedes volver a poner en Español realizando el mismo procedimiento,ahora mismo me pongo a solucionar el error,gracias por el comentario.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Alright, uust one bug to report so far, when you go to sleep on Sunday you wake up on Sunday Morning
I will review it and solve it, thanks for informing.

By the way, BOH56, I am very grateful to you for all the bugs you are informing me about, thank you very much for helping me improve the game.:D

BOH56

May 27, 2017
I will review it and solve it, thanks for informing.

By the way, BOH56, I am very grateful to you for all the bugs you are informing me about, thank you very much for helping me improve the game.:D
NP. I enjoy playing it and the art is good

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Hi how do I solve the riddle I’m trying to find the watch but only see a clock
To solve the riddle you have to go to the clock on the left and set the time that would solve the riddle.
Here is a screenshot of the clock and the code to solve it:
1710250575223.png
Anything about the routes is in walkthrough.

lxvcjvxl

Dec 24, 2023
Where’s the walkthrough I just deafeated the bandits and I’m waiting for them to find the slave merchant

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Is it just me or drinking game still broken ? Its either freeze on my part or moves with speed of light on hers. Do i even need to hold, mash or just push arrows ?

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Is it just me or drinking game still broken ? Its either freeze on my part or moves with speed of light on hers. Do i even need to hold, mash or just push arrows ?
It may be broken, although I have already made some adjustments to it and it is supposed to go well (it is going well for me), if you inform me in this new version that errors persist in the minigame, I will take the appropriate measures to solve it.

To play you have to press the left or right arrow as indicated by the minigame and do it very quickly to win.

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Stuck on fake rich. When i try to talk to Tomono, MC says i must talk to Yuka. Yuka won't talk to me.

Btw, you can use Eyes of lust on Clerk without having it (press x)

Last edited:
Reactions: DICK111

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Stuck on fake rich. When i try to talk to Tomono, MC says i must talk to Yuka. Yuka won't talk to me.

Btw, you can use Eyes of lust on Clerk without having it (press x)
I have sent you a private message with your problem solved and the explanation of the problems you told me.
Thank you very much for commenting.

Reactions: poisonbug

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
How you get first event of Yuhara ? (alley sex).Please don't tell i have to win all her money. Even if minigame works i always way slower than her. And what determines which girl will be on bench ? It's random ? For long time i can't make purple girl appear, and now its always her.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
How you get first event of Yuhara ? (alley sex).Please don't tell i have to win all her money. Even if minigame works i always way slower than her. And what determines which girl will be on bench ? It's random ? For long time i can't make purple girl appear, and now its always her.
Well, I'm sorry to tell you that if you have to get all the money for the event.

Yes, it is random, but I do not remember if this version had the bug that did not change with the passage of days, but you had to have the scenes with them to have the possibility of change, if this bug is in this version in the next will not be.

Reactions: poisonbug
Mar 23, 2022
I just played it and it's pretty good. There are a few issue though. First, bugs and small issues. The clock for which day it is really doesn't like sunday. If you sleep till morning on sunday it just restarts the day not go to monday. The clock at a point of 22:00 turns to 23:00. For example 22:10, 22:11, 23:13. If that doesn't make sense I can try and explain better. Next Yuhara's keys are for her house but it's not mentioned who's sharing the house. Who's the other sleeping girl there? It's not mentioned in game. Nitpick (small issues) time. The game doesn't have much in game guidance. The player get's confused or lost easy. Not knowing where to go or what to do next. Yes there is a walk through but that should be a last resort for a player not a go to. Maybe more quest or a person to ask on what to do next.

One more thing unrelated to actual game play. You might want to consider alternative payment methods. P (sorry, I don't want to say their name) will crack down hard on your content and close your page. This isn't me saying what you are doing is wrong or bad. It just breaks their terms of service.

Apart from that keep it up. It is fun.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes