3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

makdeira

Mar 28, 2022
Brooooo are you stupid to put such difficult battles in an eroge, if I wanted such battles I would play wow.
I refuse to play an eroge where I have to spend hours farming a level.
This battle system shows me how two things the creator's lack of experience or his unwillingness to make a good product, I really hope it's the first and if the battle system is improved I might consider playing the game again but for now the game is in the folder never open again even if my life depended on it.

Last edited:

BlakeDarko

Apr 12, 2019
Have i not played enough rpgs in my life or why are the fights so hard for me? I cant beat anything in a fight. Not the chick with her bandit friends or the tree. Why is this so gated in a sex game? Are we expected to grind houres for a few levels or am i missing something? Really frustrating.

makdeira

Mar 28, 2022
Have i not played enough rpgs in my life or why are the fights so hard for me? I cant beat anything in a fight. Not the chick with her bandit friends or the tree. Why is this so gated in a sex game? Are we expected to grind houres for a few levels or am i missing something? Really frustrating.
I also ask the same question.
It makes no sense for them to be so difficult.
The easiest way to fix this is to have access to better skills or some armor to reduce the damage

koko00

May 6, 2017
hi, I'm stuck. wath her mean: I need to have contacts in the police?? the (quest) is a woman had to kill her husband. and how make the security event? why can not get all npc-s main quests?? I waste a lot of time until I find a solution.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I've already seen several complaints about that and I'll look into ways to make it a more satisfying experience for you.

Reactions: BlakeDarko

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
hi, I'm stuck. wath her mean: I need to have contacts in the police?? the (quest) is a woman had to kill her husband. and how make the security event? why can not get all npc-s main quests?? I waste a lot of time until I find a solution.
Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems advancing, I plan to add the route missions in the game itself until then, I encourage you to look at the Walkthrough in which you can see the step by step to overcome them.
If you have any other problem again, you can contact me and I will gladly try to solve it.

Insoniria

Dec 20, 2022
Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems advancing, I plan to add the route missions in the game itself until then, I encourage you to look at the Walkthrough in which you can see the step by step to overcome them.
If you have any other problem again, you can contact me and I will gladly try to solve it.
Hello friend, sorry, after listening to Yushiro's conversation with his friend, you are supposed to go again at night to see her, but she no longer appears to me, am I missing something? I even got her account statement and she still doesn't appear, could you help me, please?

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Hello friend, sorry, after listening to Yushiro's conversation with his friend, you are supposed to go again at night to see her, but she no longer appears to me, am I missing something? I even got her account statement and she still doesn't appear, could you help me, please?
To complete the path of Yushiro's friend, you will first need to have Yushiro under your power and have gained control of the bandits of the Nara forest.
Once this is done, you must follow the following steps:
1-Go to Yushiro's house and talk to her.
2-Go to the bandits' lair and interact with the map. (This event will only be available on Tuesdays or Thursdays)
3-We will interact with the cage where Yushiro's friend is.
4-Talk to Mitsuki and wait approximately a week to be able to have scenes with Yushiro's friend.
I hope it helps. :D

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Is there a problem with the patreon? I lost my subscription but can still someone see the latest activity, but there is no post about the 0.20 that i have dowloaded...
Personally I have not been warned of any problem related to it and I have tested and it doesn't give me any error either, I don't know what it could have been.
It may have been a momentary error of Patreon, check again just in case.
Thank you very much for letting me know. :D

Reactions: Mephistofeles

OldSpot

Aug 20, 2017
damt typing mission is far to fast
How many time repeat to collect evil and corruption point to unlock it
i didnt remember well but i think timer for typing mission didnt reset when i clear each word
why dont make it 5-8 secon for each word
5 sec for 1st word
6 sec for 2nd word
7 or 8 sec for 3rd word
and maybe give us time to rest 2-3 sec after each word while displaying the next word
so it we can read it before typing it

ps: just opinion from someone who suck at typing (me) (^_^)

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes