3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

la__at

Nov 12, 2020
So i'm kinda stuck with the police quest. My assumption is that after the scene in the town hall with Kouhira i didn't go to the police station and at some point interacted with forest house earlier than got Futaba diary. So now i have a dog outside of the tavern but can't go into police station(

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
So i'm kinda stuck with the police quest. My assumption is that after the scene in the town hall with Kouhira i didn't go to the police station and at some point interacted with forest house earlier than got Futaba diary. So now i have a dog outside of the tavern but can't go into police station(
It should be irrelevant to have interacted with the forest house before taking the diary, although thanks that you have informed me in a next update will be fixed so that it does not happen, thank you.

Due to Futaba's police, it should appear if:
  • You have seen Kouhira's event at the town hall (As far as I can see, yes).
  • You have Futaba's diary.
  • And it's at night (20:00-8:59).

If Futaba does not appear in the bar street despite meeting these requirements, I would like you to send me your save privately and tell me more to see how it can be solved.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Forgive my ignorance, I don't know what a is swinging tag iirc.

The MC corrupts and builds a harem to enjoy and corrupt the world, that is why in the game there are both scenes of the protagonist with the girls and of people who are not the protagonist with the girls.

I hope this answer solves your question.
Then since MC purposely is sharing his girls with other people as you say then that's where the swinging tag would apply.

Reactions: Demon's Servant

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Then since MC purposely is sharing his girls with other people as you say then that's where the swinging tag would apply.
Thanks for taking the time to explain it to me and letting me know about the missing tag, I already added the tag. :D

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DemonsServant-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
...Given the changelog involving one character that is, well, gone, does that mean new content need a new game?

The grinding is horrible in this game, I must say, so I am not looking forward to restarting.

chato400

Feb 12, 2023
please update the walkthrough to version 0.20

It's very difficult to figure out what to do since the clothing saleswoman's mission

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
...Given the changelog involving one character that is, well, gone, does that mean new content need a new game?

The grinding is horrible in this game, I must say, so I am not looking forward to restarting.
No, it is not necessary to restart the game, continue the routes normally and you will understand why this new content exists.
If you need help with the routes, don't forget that the tutorial can help you with this.

And since you mentioned that the work is horrible, I would like to know what is horrible and your opinion and ideas to improve it, thanks for commenting.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
please update the walkthrough to version 0.20

It's very difficult to figure out what to do since the clothing saleswoman's mission
Thanks for reporting that the tutorial was not updated, I thought the moderators had modified it, they must have forgotten, anyway I already uploaded the updated version to 0.20v.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Would you consider posting the koikatsu cards to your patreon? id def subscribe for that
I had already considered it, but they told me several things that I didn't find very funny about this, so I can't guarantee anything, I'm sorry.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Demon's Servant [v0.20] [Demon's Servant] - Compressed

Win [404 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: FFTW and hoodoo1022

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
And since you mentioned that the work is horrible, I would like to know what is horrible and your opinion and ideas to improve it, thanks for commenting.
Like, money is a thing, but we must we repeat actions over and over for evil/corruption? You could give flat rewards for getting girls in the ritual circle for the full corruption. Heck, the torture chamber does not give points either.

Reactions: Demon's Servant

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Like, money is a thing, but we must we repeat actions over and over for evil/corruption? You could give flat rewards for getting girls in the ritual circle for the full corruption. Heck, the torture chamber does not give points either.
You are absolutely right, I will make some of the changes that you have mentioned to me, I hope that this improves the game experience and makes it more pleasant to play, thank you for giving me ideas and the comment. :D

OldSpot

Aug 20, 2017
I dont know is it just me or it hapened with another people
i think there is problem in recollection room
can you go to check your recollection room
I already complete unlock it all 'aside Cihiro (a girl front crunch)
but when i go to recolection room to check is there any new scene but i just find almost all of it become black(still Locked)
Why???
like saito (girl who running) i sure i already complete it because she already in corrupt version of her
but in my recollection room it just the first scene that is unlocked and another 3 scene is still locked
an now i try to complete it again but there some still locked scene
i think it is because that is the scene that unlocked when it before the corruption

is there any way to uncorrupted it so i can complete the scene recollection?
like HANA (succubus) she already big breast but when you talk to her then you press X
she will become her small breast version

Last edited:

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I can't enter the police station at all even though I have seen the townhall scene. Clicking on the door does nothing. Which means I can't continue this quest or any others that depend on it. Clearly this is a bug, but any help to fix it?

Edit: You are kidding...
so it turns out that I was trying to enter through the clearly visible and uninteractable door on the left-north, when I should have tried passing through the two trees on the left even though it isn't clear at all that there is a door there. So yeah...

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes